Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? (608 Views)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / To Finish Nigeria Patapata, Make Any Of These Men President / Who Among These Men Is Likely To Take Over From Buhari In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by kay1one(m): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whoever you choose should be who you vote. The future of your children depends on it. Don't sell your destiny.

Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by RedMac: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by RedMac: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
none, i rather use my last savings and play & Over 2,5

4 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by cocolacec(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by kay1one(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
In the absence of ethnicity and religion
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by alpharoyalty: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Anybody but buhari
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by Olubeehuk(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Obi the obidient

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by SarkinYarki: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku ...he will invest it in Intel's and I will get regular ROI
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by tamdun: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu, Lagos was generating 600m monthly and Tinubu came and made it 7b monthly.
Tinubu invested Lagos money(4 billion) in econet and gained more than 15 billion in return, where are the shares obi bought with anambra money? Wetin b d outcome?
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by Tingotoe: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
kay1one:
Whoever you choose should be who you vote. The future of your children depends on it. Don't sell your destiny.
None of them is fit to be president. They're all expired corrupt old men desperate for power and please don't try to sell me the Peter Obi storyline cos I ain't buying
Re: Which One Of These Men Would You Give Your Life Savings To Manage? by 3ple9iner: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
I don't know who you are campaigning for but

Tinubu would increase your money, meaning he would invest it and you would get ROI steady. Remember he did it in Lagos

Atiku I don't know..

Peter Obi would save most of the money and probably invest a little amount your ROI wouldn't be substantial. Remember he only uses the amount he saved to brag

But the truth is I personally would not give my money to any of them because they are all the same.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Stormed My House, Arrested And Detained Me Over Whatsapp Posts – PDP Leader / Does Ipob Think Peter Obi Will Release Nnamdi Kanu? / Another Catholic Priest Kidnapped And Killed In Auchi, Edo State. Are We War? Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.