Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps (393 Views)

Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps by Lizcon1(f): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps -By Segun Adebowale

…I beseech the Executive Governor of Oyo Sate Engineer Seyi Makinde, the Oyo State House of Assembly, the Oyo State Ministry of Justice, the Amotekun Board Chairman Major General Kunle Togun and other stakeholders involving and concerned with the progress of Oyo State Amotekun corps personnel and Oyo State to put resources together in professionalizing the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) to be a world class Security Agency.

Published 2 months ago on April 9, 2022By Segun Adebowale amotekun
Firstly I need to let the Oyo State Amotekun commandant Colonel Olayinka realized that I have reached out to him personally but due to his embarrassing and arrogant nature of his attendance, I left his office so as to avoid further embarrassment, since he is a state man in the Oyo State Amotekun, so also l am a state man in my dear State of pacesetter. Most press men dare not comes near you, having known this I decided to investigate happenings in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) independently, because you have no fact to reveal about your unprofessional performance in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun).

Had it been that Colonel Olayinka also sworn with god of iron on the day (16th November, 2021) he forcefully conditioned all intending helpless Amotekun operatives to swear, all evil act been perpetrated by him might have been unveiled. Anyway not too late, can he swore with the god of iron as he is still doing to some operatives within, that he col. Olayinka is not involve in any form of corrupt practices in Oyo State Amotekun where he is acting as the board chairman, board Secretary and even as civil servants seconded to guide him in administrative work. Let Colonel Olayinka and his 2ic Akinro swear with god of iron to the general public as both have done to the Oyo State Amotekun operatives on the 16th November, 2021 in Oyo, that OPC interest is not use to influence personnel progress in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun). The Oyo State Anticorruption Agency and other related Anticorruption Agency in Nigeria such as EFCC and ICPC are implored to investigate Oyo State Amotekun commandant; Col Olayinka and his 2ic Akinro since their assumption of office as the State Amotekun commandant and 2ic for misappropriation of Oyo State fund (like one million Naira collecting from each 33 LGA councils monthly and others) through Oyo State Amotekun Corps.

The response of Oyo State Amotekun commandant: Col Olayinka cannot deny but attest to the fact that he (col. Olayinka) is acting at the capacity of the Amotekun board chairman and the board Secretary (3in1). In standard organization, the response of this nature should be a press release through the Board Secretary rather than a mere paid spoke month piece of the Oyo State Amotekun corp’s commandant who is exhibiting a high sense of unprofessional administration in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun). It is highly disgraceful that he (Col Olayinka) cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt that indeed he is a retired colonel from Nigeria Army because he has failed woefully to adopt and use the military system operating in the Army to operate in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun).

The Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) confirmed the fact that educated Amotekun corps are been headed by illiterate at this enlighten age. Little did the Oyo State Amotekun commandant realize that the first criteria for his chosen as the Oyo State Amotekun commandant are his academic qualifications? If not Oyo State has sons and daughters who are more qualified than him but due to the ties of his relationship with Governor Seyi Makinde, Olayinka was chosen at the expenses of the Oyo State sons and daughters. And if, by virtue of supernatural powers (juju) is the criteria used to pick leaders in Oyo State Amotekun corps, can you convince the whole world the numbers of terrorists, high way robbers, banditry even a misdemeanor offences have been detected and apprehended through the juju Powers.

Imagine the Oyo State Amotekun commandant using voting system to select who to lead in Security work at this 21st century, you are to announce when next leadership election in the Oyo State Amotekun will comes up, because other Amotekun corps are eligible to be voted for as a leader. The Government Security outfit has now turned to political arena and trade union where election is used to select leadership. What a shameful and ridiculous response from a Nigerian Army colonel! If you don’t understand this work, I advice you resign for a well reasoned Oyo State citizen to take up the office.

ADVERTISEMENT

May I intimate the Oyo State Amotekun corps commandant; Col rtd Olayinka of the importance of commissioned officers in military and paramilitary like Oyo State Amotekun: Commissioned officers are tasked with training and leading enlisted soldiers. They are responsible for protecting them, helping to boost morale, leading by example, as well as orchestrating the professional development of their subordinates. Commissioned officers work in many different fields. The Army says, for example, that commissioned officers hold positions as commandant, doctors, chaplains, pilots and engineers etc. Your skill set shapes your career path as an officer. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says officers may end up in one of many different fields with corresponding responsibilities: Leading troops in combat Working in STEM fields Administrative fields such as human resources providing health care Media and public relations Security Logistics, transportation or repairs.

The 3in1 Oyo State Amotekun commandant cannot dispute the fact that out of the six South West states, it is Oyo State that failed to certificate and formally categorized its operatives. The Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo are fully operating on Standard paramilitary procedures, whereas Osun state is coming up gradually by organized its offices into Area command and LG offices, why is the situation so different in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun). The Amotekun corps operatives both literate and illiterate are doing their best, but the issue of personnel stagnation intentionally created by Col Olayinka; the king Pharaoh in Oyo State Amotekun corps is a significant and critical situation that the State Government must look into in order to avert retrogressive in the Oyo State citizens.

The Colonel Olayinka itemized the Local Governments where OPC members are being used as coordinator where he made mention of Saki LGs. It would be a very dirty slap on Major General Togun for you Col Olayinka to appoint OPC members to hold sway in his (major General Togun) town. Beside the Major General fought for his own LGA rather than fought for all Local Government in the State. Likewise the commandant was unable to appoint OPC members as Local Government Admin officer simply because most of the OPC members are not qualified academically, and this is the major reason you discarded other Amotekun corps academic qualification. Had it been OPC members are among those with academic qualification, you wouldnt have using equilibrium or no level you are using for the Oyo State Amotekun corps personnel, which is not even possible for all workers in an Agency to be in the same level. Colonel Olayinka I doubt if you are sending your children to School. Assuming your Children finish schooling full of hope of using the Certificate to work, and a Pharaoh like yourself stand as an impediment / enemy of progress would you as a parent and your children pray for such person? In your response you asked a question that nearly reduced academic qualification to nothing, I will not blame you much but to let you know how Nigeria Army cherished and used academic qualification to better the lives of its officers in which you are one of the beneficiary during your time. Have you forgotten that Nigeria Army has five different training (courses) which are based on academic qualification of each offocer
1. Regular Combatant (RC). Training takes 5 years.
2. Short Service Combatant (SSC). Training takes 6 9 months.
3. Direct Regular Combatant (DRC).
4. Direct Short Service Combatant (DSSC). Training takes 6 9 months.
5. Executive Commission (EC). Training takes 2 3 months.

As a colonel you have forgotten that only officers with academic qualification can effectively operates modern tools like Maps, Compass, Drone or unmanned aerial vehicles, laser scanning etc to navigate the tick forest and jungle.

These underrated and discarded SSCE, ND, HND, NCE and Degree holders among your operatives are the one to train those uneducated coordinators and operation leaders (balogun) you (Col. Olayinka) have lord and imposed over them, not that other Amotekun corps voted for them as you falsely claimed. Why are you delaying the important structuring and standard professional operation in Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun)? Who told you that you will be the commandant that next few years you promised? My candid and sincere advice is that let the restructure and emphasis on academic qualification starts now, let it be during your tenure for you shall not be there as commandant for donkey years.

ADVERTISEMENT

It seems the so called Col (rtd) Olayinka does not know the difference between junior operatives and Senior Operatives or commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers, that’s means all the years he used with the Nigeria Army is a wasted years. And your position as a Colonel is bringing shame to the Nigeria Army. Please dont inflict this generation with your awkward ideas.

In your response you tagged me Segun Adebowale as an enemy of Oyo State between me and all of you (those at the helms of Amotekuns affairs) who is enemy of Oyo State? Let jointly determine the answer, I am writing to let you see all reasons you and your co-administrators in the Oyo Stat Security Network Agency (Amotekun) should make the Oyo State Amotekun corps personnel more professional by developing human resources through the certificate that each of the Amotekun corps holds, defiantly you turned deaf hear and postponing the good ideas that will contribute in no small measure to the progress of Education in the Oyo State. I know you are conversant with the personnel in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun State, especially Ondo State. The Amotekun corps in those State have ranks which place each officers in their respective position. The Certification of Amotekun corps in those States will automatically encourage the younger ones in the State to work more hard on their academic pursuit, if they (the younger ones) want to be decorated as Amotekun corps officer of the State or in another profession of their choice.

But your administration mentality and philosophical thought in Oyo State, a pacesetter state is that Education is not significant in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amoteku). A whole retired Nigerian Army Colonel gives more and eminent recognition to tauts and thugs in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) what a retrogressive and unfortunate commandant and the Board of Governance the Oyo State is having? In Ondo State, you always see the Amotekun corps commandant in full kit with his rank, even on TV programmes. Colonel Olayinka is the only Amotkun corps commandant in the South West region without rank, definitely this saying fits you You cannot give what you dont have. I advise you to give the Oyo state Amotekun corps personnel that rank that each officer deserves by using academic qualification criteria. It is when this is done that I can buoyantly call you a patriotic citizen of Oyo State.

As for me; Segun Adebowale, Omo Oyo Mesi, God indeed has given me victory over the situation of our dear Country Nigeria, all my Children are dual citizens. You know what that means? All my children are outside Nigeria. But I need to respond to the cry and yearning of my people in which you and Oyo State Amotekun Corps are integral part. By Gods grace none of my siblings is looking nor seeking for a space from the Oyo State Government. Please Oyo State Amotekun operatives need a better life so as to serve the citizens of Oyo State better. For your information, I am not a politician and not working nor being paid by any politicians; my only political interest is better life for the humanity and people of my State. What about you Col Olayinka? Likewise I am not demanding for money for working on operational manual and code of conduct for my dear State, I stated that I will design the operational manual and code of conduct “absolutely free of charge”, except you want to use this to defraud the State. I want you to know that, I dont have interest; I just use this statement to ignite you and your Agency.

Ajao Musa Bolaji, you are good and fervent writer, you know what I segun Adebowale is requesting as a concerned Oyo State citizen from the Oyo State Government and the Amotekun commandant is just and fair, if the commandant would listen to you advise him to professionalized the Amotekun works in Oyo State as it has done in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun States (please investigate). You were employed and paid to write for Colonel Olayinka, who dictate to the pace and tone to write he who pays the piper dictate the tune I want to believe, you ought to have written more facts against the commandant than this, if and only Colonel Olayinka is acting rightly in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) as compared to Ondo, Osun, Ogun and Ekiti States Amotekun corps. Ajao Musa Bolaji becareful, let join hand together to work for the progress of Oyo State and its Security outfit (Amotekun) so as not to wait until when become the victim of their (Amotekun Corps) unprofessionalism. Mind you, Lati Abayomi had been paid to write lies about Oyo State Amotekun operatives; “white belts and black belts Amotekun operatives by Col. (rtd) Olayinka but Abayomi was later abandoned by the Colonel to search for you, collect your money but the fact sill remain fact Colonel (rtd) Olayinka is performing below professional standard and expectation in the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun).

In conclusion, I beseech the Executive Governor of Oyo Sate Engineer Seyi Makinde, the Oyo State House of Assembly, the Oyo State Ministry of Justice, the Amotekun Board Chairman Major General Kunle Togun and other stakeholders involving and concerned with the progress of Oyo State Amotekun corps personnel and Oyo State to put resources together in professionalizing the Oyo State Security Network Agency (Amotekun) to be a world class Security Agency.

https://www.opinionnigeria.com/retired-col-olayinka-the-king-pharaoh-of-oyo-state-amotekun-corps-by-segun-adebowale/

Re: Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps by Lizcon1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mod should pls in the name of God should move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps by deewhy13(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Have been coming across this articles for a very long time but no one is paying attention, nor talking about it. Mod, pls kindly move to front page. Biko
Re: Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps by Lizcon1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
quote author=deewhy13 post=113838020]Have been coming across this articles for a very long time but no one is paying attention, nor talking about it. Mod, pls kindly move to front page. Biko[/quote]

Thank you so much for this push @deewhy13
Re: Retired Col. Olayinka; The King Pharaoh Of Oyo State Amotekun Corps by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
deewhy13:
Have been coming across this articles for a very long time but no one is paying attention, nor talking about it. Mod, pls kindly move to front page. Biko
Please I'm new on nairaland, nairaland says it will take some time for me to post in the job and vacancy section.
How can i get in touch with you as your phone number is not ringing and the number you gave is not on whatsapp, maybe you typed it wrongly(08034124224).
I would like you to help me register for NDLEA recruitment,God bless you
I anticipate your response .

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mass Burial Of Those Killed In Ondo State / Obi/kwankwaso Would Be Like Collabo Between Davido And Wizkid- Cubana Chiefpries / 2023: David Is Coming, Panam Percy Paul Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.