Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone (275 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by maupe: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2022

The Kogi State Governor and presidential aspirant in the just concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress, Yahaya Bello, Wednesday, said he would run for the top office in a subsequent election.

This was as he noted that his shot at the 2023 presidency was only “testing the microphone.”

Bello, who garnered 47 votes in last week’s elections disclosed this to the State House Correspondents shortly after meeting the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

According to him, he came to see the president on a thank-you visit for letting him participate in the highly contested exercise.

He noted that his recent attempt for the ticket was to “test the mic,” adding that his next attempt would be “supersonic.”

On the hunt for a running mate for Tinubu, he noted that competence should take precedence above other factors.

He said the Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket, the major consideration for selection should be deliverability.

To his supporters, Bello appealed for continued assurance in his presidential bid saying “sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose.”

He urged them to support the current flag bearer in next year’s elections.

https://punchng.com/ill-contest-president-again-says-yahaya-bello/

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by CleanInAll: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
The door is always free
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by donbachi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sound engineers go fvck u up
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by ucheheart(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
And he will lose over and over again cos he will continue getting votes according to his age.

He is 47years and he got 47 votes. Na so e go dey be until he retires from politics.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Testing microphone eee. So yahaya Bello na Terry G
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by Maxymilliano(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
He was lucky to have gotten 47 votes the last time. He may not record such figures next time once he's out of power.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yahaya G in da building.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by opera1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Testing microphone with 100 million naira
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Will Contest For President Again, I Only Tested The Microphone by Kdon2: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: INEC Punishes 2 Members , Establishes 25 Registration Centers / Why Is APC Aspirant Not Attaching Buhari Picture In There Posters / Former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu Says South-east Will Vote For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.