Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) (87764 Views)

Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
90% of these girls no pass Edo, 20% na delta.

Must you attack me for saying the truth?
Ashawo and immorality started with the igbos,,70% of women in hotels and brothels are from the south/east,This is why their men dont marry them,they prefare women ouside their zone,them nor dey forbid anything,what a tradition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Ibo pple like sex slave and baby factory no be small.na their expertise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 5:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
So awon baby factories flat.head criminals are still doing this business in this 21st century undecided

This is a modern day slavery!
As in eeenn... This is crazy... As Ayra Starr said, "crazy things are happening"... Indeed!
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by coputa(m): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2022
The whole south/east is littered with brothels and baby factories.The hotel didn't settle the neccesary authourities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 5:14am On Jun 16, 2022
plaindealer:

This is typical of what we get from that region all the time, excuses, finger-pointing, and accusing other people of this and that, but never a word of condemnation of the evil deeds perpetrated against their own children.

You and your kind keep proving that there's no hope and barbarity is here to stay in that region, even you the future of that region don't care, even to condemn the act you can not do, your first instinct is to attack other people.

How sad, pathetic, insensitive, callous and tone-deaf are you people?

Sad.

why do you sound so hurt and disappointed over the issue? whats the problem? you seem to take this matter so personal. is this about prostitutes or do you have unexplained issues with people from the SE?
what is my kind? can you please tell me my kind? can you show me the excuses, finger pointing and accusing others of this and that that you are talking about? can you show me the attack you are talking about? from my interaction with you, you were actually the first to attack.

is there anything i said that isnt the truth? can you provide any information that invalidates what i said? if you cant, why then are you so hurt? do you feel this way about the crime and barbarity in other parts of the country?
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2022
At least still better than skull mining and harvesting of organs from the West side.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by MrHighSea: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Kubernetes:
That's why I like Northerners
They will rather give their daughters out at a very early age of 17yrs for a holy matrimony to prevent these rubbish.
When the child-wife reaches 25 years and after birthing 10 in 8 years, they divorce her.

No one good.

Let there be improved economy and appropriate laws to protect the kids devil is luring.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Leogodswill: 5:33am On Jun 16, 2022
baby factory is everywhere,stop being an ethnic bigot over crimes,you are too old for this
Mraphel:
These people still dey camp girls for baby factories? Human poultry farming too dey *bo lands, when you see their shop expanding all of a sudden, don't envy them, just imagine all bad stuffs you can think of.

Selling human babies of your younger generations is worst than slavery
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Oxb90: 5:51am On Jun 16, 2022
obiekunie01:

Nairaland Effect bro.

It turn civilized people into tribal barbarians.
that's not enough excuse my good brother. Let's not join the fools. They have taken over this noble forum. And, unfortunately, the moderators are not trying to stop it. Instead of condemning a bad act, we turn it into a tribal and religious war.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Igbo ladies and prostitution are like bread and butter. Lol!
Igbos own the largest market share of prostitution in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
So awon baby factories flat.head criminals are still doing this business in this 21st century undecided

This is a modern day slavery!
the own the prostitution market in Nigeria and overseas. Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Anambra is in the news again for crime, Infact there's no crime that Anambra is not involved in as long as it will bring money.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:58am On Jun 16, 2022
Iliveforever:
90% of these girls no pass Edo, 20% na delta.

Must you attack me for saying the truth?
Shut your stinky mouth up! There are your Igbo sisters, dem too love prostitution. They are everywhere in the country plying their trade and have even exported their craft overseas.hahaha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Neddstark:
Baby factory and drug trafficking is a legit hustle in that part of the Niger.
I swear! grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2022
JOemmy:

Travel down to warri and visit a place called enerhren juction at night and see small girls that are even younger than these ones running after men for patronage.
And they are all Igbo girls whose parents have been impoverished by the actions of the state actors.
Igbo has lost it, oh no....
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by alizma: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is not rescue... Most intentionally indulge in such business.
Don't mind them, they know all the hotels and they even patronizing some. The hotel should only be charged for accepting, if any, underage ( below 18yrs) girls that engaged in prostitution in their hotel. As for those above 18, they should face their own charges as prostitute.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Let them face the law
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 6:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerian media and their daft report..
If those girls where forced then they should have been taken to hospital and not parade them.
They made it seem like it’s a baby factory thingy just to get commendations but the truth is that many young girls in that Nkpor axis are into prostitution and the men who are also into brostitution do patronize them..
Those kids need help and canceling,parading them will add more phycological trauma and will worsen their mental state.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2022
jrusky:
You see them? My own people and I'm sure these innocent girls are their fellow Igbo indigenes but some God forsaken online motherfuckers find it easy to throw insult jabs on other tribe now they have all disappeared and pretend they have gone to bed but just mistakenly post Tinubu news here you will see them here barking like morons then they are no longer in bed.

With these disgraceful business their is no way kids like Ekpa won't rise in SE. There is no way ugm won't rise in SE because bastards cannot escape being a bastard.
My brother you have not seen anything yet, this is a child's play compared with the despicable and atrocious things they are doing in Dubai, Ghana, Kenya, Italy, South Africa etc. Our Eastern brothers ferry their mothers and daughters on a daily basis to the aforementioned places for prostitution.
The failings of our political actors have birthed a moral decadence and a high level of ineradicable criminality in Igbo land.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by investigator007: 6:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Na wa, this is so sad
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2022
plaindealer:

There is no hope for the SE because instead of denouncing evil, people like you think me on NL is the problem, but not the barbaric animals sexually enslaving and dehumanizing your innocent children.

So, where is the hope when you, the supposed hope for the future don't care, you'd rather attack me on NL instead of the evil doers?

savage. Hahahahaha
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2022
ObiofAsaba1:
Holy Bleep! grin grin Gally Gally Hotel very close to Nkpor tech angry
Hahahhahahaha Bad boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Nostring: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Omodua:
Yes. I am pained because you lack commonsense and reasoning. You must be a juvenile with infantile cogitations.
Abeg,get lost!
no cry na undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
No be lie. This is not the first time i am hearing abt Baby Factory from that region. They have been beheading their fellow Igbos, as if that wasn't enough.
The girls from that region are in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and the world marketing their craft. Hahahaha
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
This is a very bad development. We need to change lots of things in this country in general. We need a good leader...
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You are too civilized for this. Stop bringing yourself down

Where is the lie in what he wrote? Tell me any person that will to want to live in Igbo land by choice

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Alpharey:
[color=#006600][/color]

Igboland giving you guys from "Paradise" too much concerns these days. Oga prostitution is in all parts of Nigeria especially Lagos.
The profession is owned by Igbos. 95% of the prostitutes in Nigeria are all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Enny2013(f): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Children kwa? These are nt children nau!
Dis is bad Sha.
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2022
coputa:
Ashawo and immorality started with the igbos,,70% of women in hotels and brothels are from the south/east,This is why their men dont marry them,they prefare women ouside their zone,them nor dey forbid anything,what a tradition.
Correct yourself, it is 95% not 70%. They are doing the same thing overseas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Ibo pple like sex slave and baby factory no be small.na their expertise
grin grin grin grin
It is ingrained
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by Gokoyer1401: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
The most toxic online forum in Nigeria is undoubtedly Nairaland. So many dirty tribalistic idiots are abound here.

Outta here
Re: Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) by HernanCortes: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Wild animals are better than these people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.