Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,242 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP (17114 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP / See How The Presidentially Primaries In Kano was manipulated (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Finneseguy1(m): 6:47am On Jun 16, 2022
Wike, one man squad

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by YangaBabe: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Okay o, we've heard.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by alcaptainero: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2022
PDP should rather be grateful to Wike.
He has rescued the party from total annihilation in their troubled days. Remember the cases of Alhaji Sherrif and Prince
Uche Secondus. Wike made sure that PDP stood strong at all times and he always poses as a big threat to the APC which have never won a single seat in any election in Rivers state since 2015.
If PDP joke with Wike believe me he will scatter everything. He has the capacity and followership. Put calls and ask questions. Atiku shouldn’t be deceived, he should accept the outcome of the decision of the party’s NWC. E get why.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Zelenskyy(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2022
You cannot leave now because you have to support your Successor to cover your Yansh after you leave office..

If Wike fail to do that, and APC win Rivers State, Wike will decamp to APC without thinking twice....

He has to protect his looted funds and the APC is a safe Haven for State Treasury looters.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by PAWG(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Caseless: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by drnoel: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:
I want Wiked Wike to be VP for just one reason

........... Killing more IPOB terrorists

I think if wicked becomes VP, we all know what or who his first point of attack will be and am sure you know it won't be IPOB. Amaechi on my mind
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Buksaylor: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
Better.
Hope you're not testing the water

If you guYs listen very well you'll note it was cut from somewhere that he was expaling some reasons that Umahi will consider before defection.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by NastiLord: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
Governor Wike, watch your back!

There are enemies within your circle.
My governor, Udom Emmanuel is one of the enemies. I dislike the bleaching dictator

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Sermwell(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
But you could japa after your second term as governor cos where you wan the money you spent recklessly from?
Not someone like wike! Even Fayose didn't run away let alone the fearless wike!

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Dandavido: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2022
OBITUARY
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Urchmantete: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2022
You don leave PDP like say na last year
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Successlane: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2022
hotseat:
Governor Wike, watch your back!

There are enemies within your circle.

Relax.

Wike has only one enemy.

His name is Wike.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Well I don’t trust politicians. Fani Kayode said more than this. grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by spencekat(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2022
NastiLord:
My governor, Udom Emmanuel is one of the enemies. I dislike the [b][/b]bleaching [b][/b]dictator
Every light in complextion guy is bleaching in you guys'eyes.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by ufuosman(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Wike love for PDP never expire
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by AmazingELixir: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:

grin grin grin

You're a Wiked somebody
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Hangulsaram: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2022
noleflendum:

You and all the people giving likes might not see the end of this month.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by onuman: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
After Wike and Atiku killed PDP, let them remain alone there.

Wike earlier supported the idea that only a northerner can win APC presidential candidate.

Atiku never gave a 2nd thought about the impossibility of a northern Muslim Fulani succeeding a northern Muslim Fulani as president of Nigeria.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by onuman: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Adonis86:
Hmmm... I refuse to ignore the video. It wasn't doctored either. I know what you can do as a power drunk drunkard of rivers state.

PDP didn't do anything for South South and rivers state. Who's is pdp in rivers state of it's not you. Conversely, you're telling us that you did nothing for your people. Continue... �
The man too talk nonsense.

He never weighs the implications of his sentences before uttering them.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by edosignature(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
I view people who base their opinion of numerousl lies of social media as uninformed & stack illiterate.

That was how majority on this platform actually belief that a guy used Juju (fetish power) to bring a said lady from Abroad.
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by NastiLord: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
spencekat:
Every light in complextion guy is bleaching in you guys'eyes.
Stop bleaching your skin and be forming you are fair in complexion!!
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Jostoman: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
WIKE my man
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by noleflendum: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Hangulsaram:

You and all the people giving likes might not see the end of this month.
are you IPOB terrorist?
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by Owologbo(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Can you people Ignore those unstable people from the waste side for once?
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by bayelsaowei(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mumu politicians...cant stick to their words...vacillating fools...
Re: Nyesom Wike: Ignore The Manipulated Video, I Will Never Leave PDP by 2016easy2017: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
They DONT even consider him fit enough for the VP slot. Despite almost defeating Atiku. They hate this man so much.

A 3rd class citizen indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Friday Itulah, Kenneth Ahbulimen Step Down For Asue Ighodalo / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP / Pro-saraki Senators Reject Lawan, Akume As Senate Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.