Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

How To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Android To Iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Android To Iphone (370 Views)

10 Best Wifi Hacking Apps For Android To Find Vulnerability / Buy Data From Trusted Seller / Transfer Whatsapp Chat History From Iphone To Andriod And Vice Versa In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Android To Iphone by endyuzo(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2022
WhatsApp users are finally getting the option to Transfer WhatsApp data from an Android phone to an iPhone after much anticipation. The instant messaging app on Tuesday announced the new capability in beta.

Users may now transfer their WhatsApp account information, profile photo, individual and group conversations, chat history, media, and settings from an Android phone to an iPhone thanks to the upgrade. WhatsApp users were able to transfer their chats from an iPhone to an Android phone last year. However, this update is currently confined to specific Samsung and Google phones.
Users must have a handset running Android 5 or above, and the iPhone to which the data must be moved must be running at least iOS 15.5. It also requires WhatsApp for Android version 2.22.7.74 or above to facilitate data transmission. The Move to iOS software must also be installed on the Android phone. Furthermore, customers must have the same phone number on both their iPhone and their Android phone in order to Transfer WhatsApp data.

Before Transfer WhatsApp data
Unlike the Transfer of WhatsApp data from an iPhone to an Android phone, where both devices need to be physically connected via a cable, the migration from Android to iPhone is done wirelessly. However, both devices need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network or the Android device needs to be connected to the hotspot connection of the iPhone. The devices are also required to be connected to a power source to enable the transferring of data, as per an FAQ page.

https://realimagess.com/how-to-transfer-whatsapp-data-android-iphone/

Re: How To Transfer Whatsapp Data From Android To Iphone by MznAirA(f): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2022
It didn't work for me. I tried it three times.
Please if there is another way I can try this out I would appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Bosch Electric/halogen Cooker / Acer Aspire 8gb Ram 512gb Ssd I5 8th Gen 2gb Graphics Checkout / AVAILABLE: Beautiful Lenovo Ideapad 100 Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.