Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday (13785 Views)

Atiku: Tinubu Jostled To Be VP On Muslim-Muslim Ticket To Buhari / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by helinues: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Newton2024:
MUZLIM/MUZLIM TICKET

I laugh when people say that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how government backed islamic terrorists are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim/Muslim administration.

For the headslammers that think it doesn't bother them because they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it is not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to all terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon and police are not permitted to prevent them, investigate or arrest them.

If Tinubu is rigged in with a Muslim/Muslim ticket using soldiers and INEC, those of you in the South would think twice before you travel to your home state because bandits will police all the major roads in the South.

Most of you here do not see beyond a day, you do not think things ahead of time. You just do things blindly just for the moment. I hope you won't regret it.

So with all the insecurities challenges in Kaduna, only the Christian north are being attacked?

How many states in North have Christian VP that Kaduna is your ase study?

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by LongBig(m): 6:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Newton2024:
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian President & Vice?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria.
No to islamisation agenda of APC.
No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.

Muslim-muslim ticket is not your problem! You have bigger issue back home to deal with it? Are you not concern about the sit at home in your region? Are you not concern about the killings of innocent soul? Are you not concern about how your kinsmen sold your people for peanuts? LET FOCUS ON GOOD GOVERNANCE DEVOID OF RELIGION SENTIMENT! POLITICS IS A GAME OF NUMBER AND A MINORITY NORTHERN CHRISTIAN WONT GO ANYWHERE! MUSLIM-MUSLIM WONT INCREASE INSECURITY SAME WAY MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN CANT SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT A GOOD GOVERNMENT WILL DEVOID OF RELIGION BARRIER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by PointZerom: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2022
LongBig:
That is the way to go! Anything to win the north is a welcome development! Pdp go for their best bet and heads don’t roll! So why are the minority who have little or no stake in APC crying fowl? The goal is to win the north and the liberal south west! Tinubu-Shettima or Zulum!!

2015 I gave Osibanjo my right because Muslim Muslim ticket is not sellable.....Tinubu.

2023 Muslim Muslim ticket is a goal, what matters is to win the North.... Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by PointZerom: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
LongBig:

Muslim-muslim ticket is not your problem! You have bigger issue back home to deal with it? Are you not concern about the sit at home in your region? Are you not concern about the killings of innocent soul? Are you not concern about how your kinsmen sold your people for peanuts? LET FOCUS ON GOOD GOVERNANCE DEVOID OF RELIGION SENTIMENT! POLITICS IS A GAME OF NUMBER AND A MINORITY NORTHERN CHRISTIAN WONT GO ANYWHERE! MUSLIM-MUSLIM WONT INCREASE INSECURITY SAME WAY MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN CANT SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT A GOOD GOVERNMENT WILL DEVOID OF RELIGION BARRIER!

You guys are very gullible. In 2015 Tinubu surrendered his right to Osibanjo because to him Muslim Muslim ticket won't work but today it will work.

Those clamouring for Muslim Muslim ticket will declare Jihad if it is Christian Christian ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Spherica17: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
No be only the youths are coming na the grannies are coming. Same Tinubu that won't get the party ticket Abi? I no get time for una small small pikin talk for this forum. Last last when Tinubu win na wail you go wail you no go kill yourself. You can also console yourself with "JAPA MANTRA"- but you should do me a favour by going along with your entire family and friends. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Splitmind: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2022
Muslim or nothing
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Sorry who is this?
Everybody don know sey you're neither here nor there

One minute you're supporting Osibanjo , next minute you're supporting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by anonimi: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2022
LongBig:
That is the way to go! Anything to win the north is a welcome development! Pdp go for their best bet and heads don’t roll! So why are the minority who have little or no stake in APC crying fowl? The goal is to win the north and the liberal south west! Tinubu-Shettima or Zulum!!

Liberal south west that Thiefnuibu turned into a ghetto without water in buildings, and without free education for children despite huge revenue since 1999?
Are you for real

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by sammirano: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Next president of NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Basic123: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2022
Toneypen247:
Irrespective of the outcome, I employ all youth to get their PVC ready to change this ill narrative of a government we have endured for too long. undecided cry

2023 will be great.
I am a youth,I will get by PVC and my vote is for Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/7161201/all-sw-osinbajo-tinubus-supporters

Na him be this, unity thread before the Apc presidential primary.

Now imagine of I am working against Tinubu's ambition just because my candidate loss the primary election, na you people go still open una mouth dey call me a saboteur.

Indeed in life, do your best and leave the rest cos you can never satisfied all human beings
Bro y are you allowing these people get to you?
You owe no one no explanation and if you do I think that you have explained enough.
APC presidential primary is over and we are all closing ranks to support our presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Anyone that doesn't want to get used to that should kpeme.
I thought you were stronger than this bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Zelenskyy(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2022
The Muslim-Muslim Ticket is Dead on arrival...

Who the gods want to Destroy, they first make Mad..
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Jorrsh(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm no dey package baby thief for me and be calling him a saint and savior, all politicians are thesame, but right now Nigeria with the mess it is today needs a tough, brave and experienced leader like BAT to break us out of this mess and also a leader that don't fear and answer any cabal instructions!
Suffer no de tire you??...na so una begin talk fr Buhari...he's a savior, he doesn't fear or listens to cabals, he's this he's that...you guys ended up convincing us to vote for CHANGE with the #tag of SAI-BABA. Indeed after 4yrs of his first tenure we truly saw d devastating change dat almost ruined many innocent lives ... We called for an explanation on wat was happening?..wat happened to the CHANGE?..all they could give us was NEXT-LEVEL as a divine response of breakthrough. Meaning the former 4yrs was only used to curb all d menance of PDP not knowing the next level is for the upgraded level of the CHANGE(hardship,poverty, joblessness etc) only the strong survived with the help of God. Today, see who u presenting to us again from SAI-BABA(father) to SAI-KAKA(grandfather)

This is indeed the chain of distribution CHANGE to NEXT-LEVEL to SUFFERINGpromax to FINISH9ja-KPATAKPATA.
#vote Obi make the future bright
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by SolarKing1: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
OK.
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Starhearts: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Let use $4000 to stake BTW me nd u
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Islandlady(f): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Jorrsh:

Suffer no de tire you??...na so una begin talk fr Buhari...he's a savior, he doesn't fear or listens to cabals, he's this he's that...you guys ended up convincing us to vote for CHANGE with the #tag of SAI-BABA. Indeed after 4yrs of his first tenure we truly saw d devastating change dat almost ruined many innocent lives ... We called for an explanation on wat was happening?..wat happened to the CHANGE?..all they could give us was NEXT-LEVEL as a divine response of breakthrough. Meaning the former 4yrs was only used to curb all d menance of PDP not knowing the next level is for the upgraded level of the CHANGE(hardship,poverty, joblessness etc) only the strong survived with the help of God. Today, see who u presenting to us again from SAI-BABA(father) to SAI-KAKA(grandfather)

This is indeed the chain of distribution CHANGE to NEXT-LEVEL to SUFFERINGpromax to FINISH9ja-KPATAKPATA.
#vote Obi make the future bright
Shey you wants to be mad or unfortunate for the rest of your Miserable life abi? Choose one, The sky is big enough for birds to fly without colliding with each other! Vote your savior candidate I vote mine!!!
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Abassmt: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
You try and I like it that way if we can forget tribal politics and elect credible president but you can't rule out tribalism in politics especially be in Nigeria. Just look at majority of people supporting Peter Obi now calling him saint would they do so if is from another tribe or people against him would have done so if is from their tribe so that is it.
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by saintadeola: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Foolish hipocrites
As tinubu dey boast I expect him to pick anyone and win
He should not be worried
He can even pick sanwo olu
Let him try if he is strong enough
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by LordGuru1: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm glad to see this, very eye-opening. Like if you Agree, share if not.
africanpride1:
*The Under-Reported United Greatness of Nigeria That is Currently Emerging*

This is the very best Time to be alive and to be a Nigerian. It has been confirmed that 75% of Original Northern Muslims have vowed to massively Vote Tinubu as the next President of Nigeira with Muslim-Christian ticket. Optimists, as well as those who wish Nigeria should forever be stagnated, backward and tied down as an imbalance permanent Underdeveloped wobbling Nation that should be forever be crippled by Nepotism and Religious Bigotary should read this to the End.

The Point is that who is the "core" Northern Muslim? Is one Muslim lesser than another Muslim?! Whenever you hear about core Northern Muslim, we all know it refers to Fulani Muslims of the North. I as a Yoruba Muslim based in the North and I can categorically confess to you that Hausa Muslims are extremely tired and frustrated with the shenanigans and Enslavement by the Fulanis who are just about 6% of Northern Muslims, which are even minority Tribe in the North. Go and watch the Video of the El-Zakzaky Ibraheem Yaqoub Hausa Movement. Did you see through the facade that it was Never really about Islamic denominational differences? They are now wise and they have seen that Religion was merely used to Deceive, Enslave and Take over there Anscentral Lands. Look at how they took their Battle for "Liberation from Fulani Enslavement" to Abuja and were still massively gunned down at Fulani Buahari order.

Much more than it's been publicized, they are completely tired of the Slavery and have Vowed to Ensure a Balanced and Progressive Nigeria devoid of Nepotism and Religion Bigotary. The Great Nigeria we all Dream of, we are ALL now Working towards and it shall become a reality soon. So that we shall see the Emergence of the Great Nigeria which we shall all be Proud as Real Nigerians. In fact, they are the ones that tenaciously fought underground against Fulani Adamu Plan to enforce another Fulanis Concensus Candidate on the Party. The ever outspoken Fulanis only joined the unstoppable massive Moving Train and spoke out to when they have seen that it is completely impossible to erase the Love for Tinubu from the hearts of Northern Majority.

The Great and Glorious Nigeria which is the Dream of every genuine Nigerian has now truly began to come into Reality. Under Tinubu, we can see all Nigeirans in the North and South now uniting Regardless of Ethnicity, Tribalism or Religious differences. It is already happening but the Press are not really reporting much of it because evil News generates Traffic more easily.

The Truth is that the Real Nigerians in the North and South have now gotten to see Clearly over the Years that Invaders don't even care at all about the Progress and Greatness of this Nation, Exploitation of the indegenous People and our Natural Resources has been Proved to be their only Vision.

*When you travel out of the Country, you can Never raise your head high and say you want to be Proud of being a Nigerian because the several Years of Fulani Rulership of the Nation has always brought Monumental Stagnancy to the Progress of the Nation. Also, multiple Setbacks to whatever Progress that Other Presidents Achieve before they come back to Power. No single Progress whatsoever is ever experienced anytime they are in Power, it is only to Create Enimity between the Anscentral Land Owners of Nigeria, to Divide and Cast Nigeira Tribes against one another, to deceive and manipulate through Religion to make Tribal Brothers to betray themselves and support the senseless barbaric Killings of their very own People, to massively kill Original Nigerian so that their Invading Brothers can take over other People Anscentral HomeLands, and every other Satanic Wickedeness you can imagine against Humanity is what they always Focus their Administration on. Just like all Orginial Nigeirans, Hausa Muslims are tired of the Fulani Religion Deception, Manipulation and Enslavement of People that accommodate them when they came into our Father Lands.*

Any day, any time and every time Fulanis freely commit Crimes against Hausas just like they do against all Original Nigeria Owners. Going to report at Station has been proven to be fruitless and useless because the Cases get dismissed as soon as the Offended Son or Daughter of the Soils turns his/her back. Hausa girls, wives and women being Daily brutally raped by Fualnis, for years and still happening all over Northern Part of the Country as we all know.

Over the Years, Hausas Muslims felt alone and helpless under the wicked Enslavement of Fuanli minority. Now that Fulanis has trespassed their Boundaries to Yoruba Land, Hausa Muslims are more bolder knowing that we their Yorubas Muslim Brothers would never be gullible to fall for the religious Trick and manipulation throughout which Hausa Lands were stolen and Enslaved. My Interaction with my majority of Hausa Muslim Brother made me to understand that they are crying for being enslaved on their very one Ancestral Father Land. And they largely look forward to Partering with Yorubas in speedinly ending the satanic Deceitful Fulani Enslavement of Original Nigeria Owners. They are boldly saying that they are no more fools. They said it is Time for them and all Anscentral Owners of Nigeria to Unite and make the Invaders know that Nigerians can Never continue to be Slaves on our Father Land.

We are alive now! The true Greatness of Nigeria regardless of Religious differences is what all of us are after. Fulanis have stagnated this Country enough! Nigeria shall soon become truly Great and respected Globally.

*Personally, I still Love Fulanis, and I look forward to them and us all seriously joining hands with all Original Nigeirans under Tinubu's Administration with Focus for making Nigeria truly Great. From the Video of some Fulanis confessing that they hate what they are being made to do, they mentioned the Names of some Government Official that bought guns and supplies of ammunition to them. Tear trickled down my eyes as I watched that Video because it was obvious that Fulanis are not heartless animals that really enjoy killing fellow Human beings. For the first Time, I appreciated the Humanity in Fuanlis and I knew that Satan caused all the Problems by using few human vessels among them to manipulate orchestrate the Wickedness.*

They are humans like us too. I used this medium to ask all Top Fualnis reading this ask themselves a question? *Are you Fulanis truly Truly Proud of the current grossly and disgracefully shameful State of Nigeira?! Don't you see that you have too much wasted the Nation Nigeria's Time whenever you travel out to USA, Dubai, etc.? Under your longtime watch for Years, why haven't you made Nigeria to become like one of those wonderful Countries?! You never think you can truly make Nigeria to be better than those Countries so that you and I would be proud to call this Place our Glorious Home?!*

*The Sky is big enough for all the Birds to fly! The un-inhabited Lands of Nigeria can never be exhausted in Millions of Years to come! Buy Land as I buy Land from indegenes, let's all always follow due Process. We can all very much Peacefully coexist and make this our beloved Nation Great together and forever peacefully Dwell in it as our uncommon Peaceful Glorious Home. The 2nd Name for Pathetic Foolishness is senseless Envy (that results from demonic Greed), and Enemity where normally non is supposed to exist.*

*For any gullible shallow-minded Soul with myopic over-bloated Ego who hates to see Nigeria become Free from shackles of Nepotism and Religious Bigotary, let me ask you: what if you were born as a Chinese into a Buddhist Family or American into a Christian Family, will you be glad if someone who the green-eyed Demon called Greed deceived should be planning to kill you? Or that such Person is deceiving Your very own People to become your Enemy?!*

*The Killings in Nigeria was never about Islam because Islam is a Religion of Peace. The Killings was out of Greed to Own without following the Proper Humanity loving and supportive Channel. So, you see, anyone that try to make you hate another Nigerian based on Tribal or Religious differences wish you no good at all! Such person is not your friend at all but your worst Enemy! That Person is more Dangerous to your Soul than the most Venomous Snake.*

*Change is the only Constant thing. I know some new Generation of Fulanis too, my good genuine friends, that are becoming true Progressives and want a better truly Glorious Nigeria that we can all be Proud of. Change is the Only Constant Thing, if most Fulanis' mindset can be, and should be, rechannelled to see all Nigeirans reegardless of Religion as their own Brothers and Sisters, together, we shall all very very SOON make Nigeira Great! One Love. The sleeping Giant of Africa has finally woken up! Time for Nigeria's United Greatness has truly come! May ALMIGHTY CREATOR of Humanity Bless Nigeria!*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by 2tpick: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

Don't bother urself trying to convince him (I am very sure that it's a guy behind that moniker cos a lady can't be that insensitive). At least he agreed that Nigeria is in a mess. What he has failed to understand is that the person he is rooting for has never in the past 7years agreed that Nigeria is in a mess. What problem will he come.to solve if he never believes there is a problem in the first place? 2023 is about the sensible Nigerians against the foolish Nigerians, Patriots against tribalists, good vs evil
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Abassmt: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Bro y are you allowing these people get to you?
You owe no one no explanation and if you do I think that you have explained enough.
APC presidential primary is over and we are all closing ranks to support our presidential candidate Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Anyone that doesn't want to get used to that should kpeme.
I thought you were stronger than this bro.
Yes to that is the way to go. I'm one of Tinubu's fan for a very long time but I surported Osinbajo before the primary election but now I'm surporting Tinubu again.
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Vopimas: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Gozac: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm no dey package baby thief for me and be calling him a saint and savior, all politicians are thesame, but right now Nigeria with the mess it is today needs a tough, brave and experienced leader like BAT to break us out of this mess and also a leader that don't fear and answer any cabal instructions!
You are right and Tinubu fits this but Tinubu is not fit for now, I see him ruling through proxy just like PMB did.
Anyway I wish him well in his pursuit
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Ahmed Lawan should have been considered for the VP slot. APC committee should consider Ahmed Lawan.
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by shegz24(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
The truth is:

- Those that will vote for Tinubu in the South will do so irrespective of the tribe or religion of who he selects as his running mate.

- Those that won't vote for Tinubu in the South won't vote for him even if he selects Olubunmi Okojie or Oritsejafor as running mate

-Tinubu will certainly sweep the SW votes + Kwara and Kogi.

- If he wants to win, Tinubu needs the votes of NW which he can only get with the help of Northern APC leaders.

- Tinubu is smart,curny and diplomatic enough to select a Northern Christian and still convince NW APC elite and leaders to support him.

- Tinubu already knows his preferred VP even before he openly declared to run for APC ticket.
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by CockAndBullStor: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
you're not a Tinubu supporter so you've no right to wait cheesy

no dey do unnecessary gum body
You are just bullying the guy. Don't let him commit suicide o grin
Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by haffaze777(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2022
LongBig:

God bless you,Tinubu/zulum is the bomb and anybody wey no like am should go and die.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Benaddy: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Basic123:
I am a youth,I will get by PVC and my vote is for Tinubu!
me too brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday by Ibkhaleel01: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Newton2024:
Ask yourself; would MUMURIC & Headslammers accept a Christian President & Vice?

No to foolanisation of Nlgeria.
No to islamisation agenda of APC.
No to Tinubu muzlim/muzlim ticket.

Nlgeria is not an Islam'ic terr-orists country but a secular one for that matter where Children of God are the majority. You can't just force your muslim/muslim candidates on us then use terrorists, thugs, soldiers and policemen to rig them in. It will not work this time. We belong to Christ.
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET
Christians(Polytheist trinitarian pagans) in Nigeria had the best opportunity to elect one of the three pastors that contested in PDP presidential primary, but bungled it by voting, with an overwhelming majority, for a Muslim as their presidential candidate for the 2023 elections.
However, in a funny irony, they are now
telling their opponents to ensure that a
Christian is nominated as the running mate the Muslim candidate.
In English language, they call this hypocrisy. This is a clear lesson to the Christians in Nigeria that he whom God blesses, no one Curses.
In spite of the hate preachings and massive mobilization of church goers to obtain voter cards with a view to ensuring that both APC and PDP produced only Christians as their presidential candidates, two Muslims
emerged the parties' presidential candidates.
Next time, cleanse your hearts of hate
covetousness, arrogance and ill-intentions, perhaps, God will look your way.

No sensible human invest in a lose.
Muslims of the north are waiting for Tinubu to show that political unity between Muslims
of the south and north will be reciprocated
with picking of Muslim from the North. Any attempt to pick who isn't a northern Muslim is a win for Atiku and his PDP. It is like somebody getting to gate of heaven then decided to commit adultery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo’s Aide Dismisses Allegation Of Plot To Assassinate Peter Obi / Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.