Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) (36634 Views)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi is not doing bad

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by joe54: 5:43am On Jun 16, 2022
It's too early to decide. Notwithstanding the kwankwasiyaa movement is a cult like movement hence kwankwanso is a force to watch out for.
This election will be a tough one unless mergers are formed.
Obidience is better than sacrifice.

301 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by helinues: 5:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Who do you expect to win if not Kwankwaso. Obi's supporters, Anything online, na the game them good at.

So Obi's supporters can be opening their mouth gbau to attack Atiku, same Atiku majority of them supported on the last election.

It means they deliberately lied to Nigeria about Atiku's presidency

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2022
It's an online poll that clearly differ from the reality of things,most people win their elections there bt find it hard when the real deal happen.Vote wisely

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by famouscargo4u: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
It's an online poll that clearly differ from the reality of things,most people win their elections there bt find it hard when the real deal happen.Vote wisely

This is actually how it will turn out to be in the North west

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:
Who do you expect to win if not Kwankwaso. Obi's supporters, Anything online, na the game them good at.

So Obi's supporters can be opening their mouth gbau to attack Atiku, same Atiku majority of them supported on the last election.

While Obi is winning Tinubu in South and Middle Belt grin grin bitter minds rubbishing online voting because it's not favoring their candidate, Obi should have been winning in core north since his supporters are the ones online grin

Peter Obi won online poll that was created by Oyo state governor Makinde, he won AIT and the one conducted by Gombe media influencer, he also won the one conducted by official APC site

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by bcomputer101: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2022
2023 election results will humble and retire alot of politicians

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by helinues: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113845365:

While Obi is winning Tinubu in South and Middle Belt grin grin I thought you rubbish online voting, Obi should have been winningin core north since his supporters are the ones online grin

GEJ and Atiku both won online but not in the real election.

You guys can continue with your online winning

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Because Tinubu is not winning I understand cheesy grin

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by tempest01(m): 6:05am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

Nobody lied to you. You are living the lie.

Atiku was a better option as at then to your paymaster Buhari.

Now, we don't want "better option". Your bottom barrel Buhari is not contesting. We want the best.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by helinues: 6:06am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113845473:

Because Tinubu is not winning I understand cheesy grin

The online winning is inconsequential to us as long as we win the real election which Nigerians would participate in physically

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2022
History has it that whoever wins the online polls, loses the election.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2022
Obi that you people say is "hated" in the north 10% while the"popular" Tinubu 12%

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

I see you ignored Tinubu shameful 12% votes and jumped on Obi matter because you too shame for Tinubu

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by tamdun: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2022
That's 34,000 votes and kwankwaso got 50%,I swear kwankwaso na confirm spoiler for pdp/atiku grin

35 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by helinues: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2022
tempest01:

Nobody lied to you. You are living the lie.

Atiku was a better option as at then to for paymaster Buhari.

Now, we don't want "better option". Your bottom barrel Buhari is not contesting. We want the best.

If you guys could get it wrong then without learning a thing from what might have led to the loss, same thing could also be inevitable this time.

Now, SE are indirectly scheming themselves out of the 2 major political party in Nigeria. Should Obi's presidency fail, Na O.Y.O politically be that

Those who refused to learn from the past learn in hard ways

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2022
tamdun:
That's 34,000 votes and kwankwaso got 50%,I swear kwankwaso na confirm spoiler for pdp/atiku grin
If that is a reflection of the entire north then Kwankwaso will be president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by helinues: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I see you ignored Tinubu shameful 12% votes and jumped on Obi matter because you too shame for Tinubu

What's the business of Tinubu with online poll?

Osinbajo defeated Tinubu on several online poll before the Apc primary.

Apc are not interested in online poll but real life poll

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

If you guys could get it wrong then without learning a thing from what might have led to the loss, same thing could also be inevitable this time.

Now, SE are indirectly scheming themselves out of the 2 major political party in Nigeria. Should Obi's presidency fail, Na O.Y.O politically be that

If this poll is anything to go by then Kwankwaso wins and both the SW/SE loses the presidency

BTW if the PDP eventually wins the SE will be playing a key role

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

What's the business of Tinubu with online poll?

Osinbajo defeated Tinubu on several online poll before the Apc primary.

Apc are not interested in online poll but real life poll
Then leave the thread for people that are interested

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

For someone to actually think Tinubu will win in the north against both Atiku and Kwankwaso is still mindbogling.

The new electoral act will completely finish him off

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by flamingREED(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Kwakwanso will be the major game changer. Meanwhile Obi is leveling up with the Jagaban.

Check my signature.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by swagficient(m): 6:29am On Jun 16, 2022
I wish that represents the reality on ground.
NNPP is popular but not as PDP or APC.
Online polls represents a certain demography, it doesn't represent up to 10% of the voting population.

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by zionmde: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

2 major political party that has paralysed this country
Are u guys not ashamed to be talking about maintaining the status quo
Have u gone to international airport to see Nigerian youths trooping out of this country everyday

Have u seen the level of hunger in this country
No power
No security
No joy
You can't travel on the road again
Nigeria is not officially at war but recording hundreds of casualties monthly

I want obi to win
But at the same time I have stopped giving shi shi to beggars online or offline. As we make our bed, let's lay on it

26 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Mickykarim: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Time is now ripe for all kinds of FAKE polls and news. By people who do not know what a poll is, cannot even define it.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Eastlink(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi / Rabiu Kwankwaso is a goal.

38 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2022
swagficient:
I wish that represents the reality on ground.
NNPP is popular but not as PDP or APC.
Online polls represents a certain demography, it doesn't represent up to 10% of the voting population.
The party might likely take more than 10% of the voting population in the north
Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 6:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Kwankwaso can only win in kano.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by Risentouch(m): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2022
I thought they said Obi supporters are only online

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by PAWG(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2022
post=113845208:
Obi is not doing bad

Internet polls again, Una dey learn so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by realtestament(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't have strength to argue.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Wins In North Online Poll (Photo) by sonature1: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2022
helinues:

The best thing that happened to Peter Obi was leaving the PDP. Man was tied to a party whose brazenly corrupt members he shouldn't have any business with.

From the opinion polls, if Peter Obi and Rabi'u Kwankwanso can strike a deal, it's obviously game over for the old thieves. I am sure that Buhari would secretly campaign for them.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Donald Trump to Call President Buhari, Zuma on Phone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.