Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

7 Slots Left, What Are You Waiting For?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Slots Left, What Are You Waiting For?? (145 Views)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Are You Waiting For Success..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Slots Left, What Are You Waiting For?? by Adislove: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2022
DEAR FRIEND, YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE WHAT I'M SHOWING YOU!

LAGOS, ARE YOU READY?

My name is Ajayi Adebayo and you have to pay attention right now because I want to show you how you can consistently get more customers to buy from you and beg you to collect their money!!!

NOTE:
This training is not for you, if you are already making 1 Million naira and above monthly.

Only for those who make less than 1m naira monthly.

This training is not for you if you are a total newbie in the internet making money space.

And this training is not for you if you don't understand the concept of Web Hosting and Sales Page.

---------------------------------------------

10 PEOPLE WILL BE WITH ME LIVE IN LAGOS

I will hold you by the hand, show you all my secrets of printing money online...

I will show you everything I know about Marketing and Sales Online...

I will show you the easiest way build a list of loyal buyers that will keep begging you to collect their money...

If you have nothing to sell, I will tell you a secret NICHE to sell where no one is actually exploiting now...

I will show you the dirty games the big internet gurus play to make money online like wild fire...

I will show you what to start selling right away and get your WhatsApp flooded with buyers.

I will show you how I made men:

Kona just bought a house in Lekki with legit money, Kindness has one of the biggest mansion in Benin City living an exotic life, Bernard is in UK making waves, Gerald Umeh of Online Hustle TV makes nothing less than 15m monthly online...

All these are people I personally made. The list is endless and these few are people who have beaten my records, richer than I am.

Now if you miss such an opportunity, who will be to blame? ... A lot of people have been following me for years now but they are still broke, bittered and battered... If you don't take action now, you will be left out and you may never hear me talk about this or see it again.

Now again, I have to make 10 Millionaires...

NOTE: that as I am writing you this, only 7 SLOTS are available for this.

---------------------------------------------
This is an encounter with destiny, you need this more than your pastor laying hands on your head, or a native doctor telling you to kill goats.... I want to make more men and you are the next in line.

DATE: JUNE 28TH TO 30TH, 2022
TIME: 10AM
VENUE: Only disclosed to those who have paid.
FEE: N100, 000 For Nigerians

To register for this program, chat me via WhatsApp: +2347067116962

ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THOSE COMING FROM FAR DISTANCES.

International students will pay $190. 

For those paying with MOMO you can convert to your currency.

Payment must be made on or before 20th of June so we can make neccessary plans for you. Don't forget, its just for 10 persons only and right now over 20k persons will get to see this message.

So act now‼️‼️

All those coming from outside Nigeria who need any help or letter should please contact me on time to ensure you have a hitch free travel.

To join and get started with this, send me a message via WhatsApp https: +2347067116962 and stand a chance to be among the lucky 10!!!

Re: 7 Slots Left, What Are You Waiting For?? by hoctre20(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2022
U na be werey only u made all dis people Na so easy all 4 of u Dey share one Jameson, werey people Dey lie for u na family.

(1) (Reply)

Commercial HVAC Cleaning In Waterloo / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / 6 Tips To Sharpen Your Trading Skills | Learn FX Trading With Wikifx For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.