Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka (4358 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by 1TripleC: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi replies Mbaka: I didn't steal public money, you don't expect me to give you billions when pensioners are hungry.

Mbaka asked me to donate 5 billion to the church, I humbly asked him to show me a project where the money will be invested into, like I said, I didn't steal public money

Read full details here ���

http://worlsnews.space/2022/06/16/peter-obi-replies-mbaka-i-didnt-stole-public-money-you-dont-expect-me-to-give-you-billions-when-pensioners-are-hungry/
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't even call this selfishness..it's called management.. managing public funds...not squandering them on nonsense...

People often call you selfish because you won't yield to their selfish needs. Just because you say 'No'..
In short..when you say 'Yes' because you are afraid to say 'No' not because you really want to say 'Yes'.. No use being good out of fear of being called bad.. undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Sleyk: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't believe it
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Minjim: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2022
You didn't steal public money but you kept it for whom in a safe heaven ?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Oplomo: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Nice reply, Mbaka why?

42 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by RabbitGuy: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Sergio101(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
I don't think obi will give such attention
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by IamWonderful: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
bhc
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Minjim:
That is his family business money.Peter Obi even bought a house in London for 1m pounds in 1996 before he became Governor.He have been investigated by the Efcc and came out clean.

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Knivesout(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2022
Someone once said this

With parsimony a little is sufficient; without it nothing is sufficient; but frugality makes a poor man rich.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by tinsel: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2022
This is a fake news. Knowing Peter and his catholic faith, he will not join issues with Mbaka. Mbaka is not God. So the best answer is silence. And I am sure he advise his followers not to abuse Mbaka over this matter.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Antivirus92(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Minjim:
allow yourself to be educated
obi has always been a billionaire even as far back as in the 1990s

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Balkan(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2022
God bless PO. Father Mbaka is just a guyman priest.
Peter Obi is the kind of Leader Nigeria want.
You want him to donate public money to you?

God bless our incoming president PO for not giving ShiShi. What did you do with the money Buhari gave to you,? 419 pastor

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2022
tinsel:
This is a fake news. Knowing Peter and his catholic faith, he will not join issues with Mbaka. Mbaka is not God. So the best answer is silence. And I am sure he advise his followers not to abuse Mbaka over this matter.
Fake news, Obi will rather ignore him

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Balkan(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Minjim:
Afonja
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Cypress042(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka should buy two chilled budwieser to calm down his temper joor cool and stop behaving like present Nigeria economy condition is affecting only him, is like the church members ain't paying their tithe and offering as usual again grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2022
Sergio101:
I don't think obi will give such attention
same....Peter Obi will never reply Mbaka n Tinunu
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Arielle: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi will never stoop to respond to this guy. Especially not as a catholic.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Kdon2: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2022
1TripleC:
Peter Obi replies Mbaka: I didn't steal public money, you don't expect me to give you billions when pensioners are hungry.

Mbaka asked me to donate 5 billion to the church, I humbly asked him to show me a project where the money will be invested into, like I said, I didn't steal public money

http://worlsnews.space/2022/06/16/peter-obi-replies-mbaka-i-didnt-stole-public-money-you-dont-expect-me-to-give-you-billions-when-pensioners-are-hungry/

Bastard mbaka angry
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Minjim:

Where has Tinubu being keeping Lagos looted funds since 1999 ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Guys fit burn down adoration soon undecided with this particular talk so undecided
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Laggafin: 8:51am On Jun 16, 2022
He doesn't need to reply mbaka.. he should focus on his Mantra and sure things may align for him to win.. Mbaka outburst shows that he is truly the raw deal in this elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Legendforte: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Fake news from useless website.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by techWriter3: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2022
letting yourself to wanna educatedpoliticians has always wannaen a millionaire even as far back as in the 1990s
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Afamsi: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Good reply from Peter Obi... Mbaka said Buhari is Nigeria's messiah and campaigned for him.. Mbaka is shameless
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by ChrisP92(m): 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Can you imagine a priest demanding 5bn to b donated to a church. Shame sef dey catch me as a Catholic.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by floss(m): 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some times I ask myself is it dat Africa have specific thing she contribute towards God's glory?....

It seems dat bad leadership and corruption Nigeria experiences is part of God's plan, the more the hardship the more we pray and depend on God to help us. If Nigeria or the whole of Africa operates in the same level with Europe and North America, there won't be any need of prayers in the first place.

Dats Y God and Satan dwells in Africa...

God I'm sorry for making this comment but I just spoke my mind....you can't pretend like you aren't seeing all dats happening
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by PlayerMeji: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by bronich: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
1TripleC:

FAKE NEWS
Re: Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka by Seefinish: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka endorsed Buhari in 2014 Buhari become a national disaster. He did the same to Hope Uzodima, the peaceful Imo State become unhabitable. Now that he has endorsed Atiku, Atiku will be another disaster. Nigerian youths arise and says " affliction shall arise a second time"
Obi is the man for the job

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Images Of Abject Poverty / Oil! Who Owns It Nigeria Or Niger-delta? / Ghana Listed On Craigslist, No Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.