Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau (550 Views)

My Data Analytics Journey / My New Tableau Dashboard(women In Olympic!) / My New Excel Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by Ugaboy: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Squid Game Twitter Tweet Dashboard

As we anticipate for season 2 and netflix seek to recruit real life squid https://www.nairaland.com/7179786/netflix-seeks-recruits-real-life-squid

I created dashboard on the this, highlighting the #tag moment, user account type, location tweeted from, and spam Tweet

For those who had experience watching the record breaking Netflix series
The Box represent total Users; star, total Love reaction; Circle, Location and triangle, retweet.

Tools:
tableau
Figma (Person design all the object on the dashboard)
I will be glad to see your comments!!!

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by Ugaboy: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu, Ayo081, MITCHELL96 thanksjosh005 Idzitari1 autolearner Karmatyra InvertedHammer peacettw
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, puskin, Dominique jiz Suspect33 damzy88 BornToSucced chuckdee4 Samiah33 Jay3999 mich2012 TheABOMINATION peacettw 1forall Edipet Phi001 mapet

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by temiyato(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
I knew this was figma immediately i saw it. No offence sir but u need to learn basic of visualization. Everything is wrong with the visuals from colors to font choice .....

1 Like

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by thanksjosh005: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
temiyato:
I knew this was figma immediately i saw it. No offence sir but u need to learn basic of visualization. Everything is wrong with the visuals from colors to font choice .....

I really don't get you what you mean by "Everything is wrong with the visuals from colors to..." How? Please, explain.

Perosnally, I watch movies but not so much of being fanatic. Are you even familiar with the Squid Game movie? Now my reasons for asking....

OP really tried by applying the Squid Game theme and costume color to his project . Those shapes inclusive likewise. So, somehow he has scored some points for that plus his technical application of those data.

I won't say your judgement is lacking the evidence that it needs but it has to be foolproof to win OPs understanding. It's okay... I am not OP! Only in his shoes but would still consider your judgement and recommendation. Lol.

Perhaps what you could have added to your comment is that he has to fine tune and have some tweakings done to it.

BTW, those fragrance oil on your profile. How far? Anyone for free? grin
Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by arantess: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is bad, very bad

1 Like

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by temiyato(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
thanksjosh005:

I really don't get you what you mean by "Everything is wrong with the visuals from colors to..." How? Please, explain.

Perosnally, I watch movies but not so much of being fanatic. Are you even familiar with the Squid Game movie? Now my reasons for asking....

OP really tried by applying the Squid Game theme and costume color to his project . Those shapes inclusive likewise. So, somehow he has scored some points for that plus his technical application of those data.

I won't say your judgement is lacking the evidence that it needs but it has to be foolproof to win OPs understanding. It's okay... I am not OP! Only in his shoes but would still consider your judgement and recommendation. Lol.

Perhaps what you could have added to your comment is that he has to fine tune and have some tweakings done to it.

BTW, those fragrance oil on your profile. How far? Anyone for free? grin

The idea about visualization is to communicate findings easily to ur target audience. And u must bear in mind that any vis that cant be graps within 2mins of looking at it is not worth it. The font is bad, the font shud be legible, color combinations shud be friendly. I think it has to do with figma. I have seen so so many wrong vis from that amazing tool. And the funny thing is , one tenth of the amount of time u put into that hard work will give u a better result in tableau or power bi.
That oil don finish since ......

1 Like

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by temiyato(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
That viz is from a friend. Compare both . Which will u pick.
Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by Raalsalghul: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Ugaboy:
Squid Game Twitter Tweet Dashboard

As we anticipate for season 2 and netflix seek to recruit real life squid https://www.nairaland.com/7179786/netflix-seeks-recruits-real-life-squid

I created dashboard on the this, highlighting the #tag moment, user account type, location tweeted from, and spam Tweet

For those who had experience watching the record breaking Netflix series
The Box represent total Users; star, total Love reaction; Circle, Location and triangle, retweet.

Tools:
tableau
Figma (Person design all the object on the dashboard)
I will be glad to see your comments!!!

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Seems like you have put in a lot of work but what exactly is your visualisation trying to say.

What message are you trying to pass across?

There are so many things going on and this looks more of like graphic design than data viz.

Rule of thumb: always keep it simple.

2 Likes

Re: Data Analytics: Squid Game Season 1 Dashboard With Tableau by Playermayweda(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
My guy you need to go to dribble

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Happening To Me? / Applied Chess Intelligence: ACS-Web-X Chessware Release & Documentation / Dollar Rate Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.