Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Upstream Oil And Gas Services - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Upstream Oil And Gas Services (1108 Views)

Becoming An Oil And Gas Consultant In Your State.. / Need Help With Lpo's ? Oil And Gas Supply? / Oil And Gas Busines,i Need Contacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upstream Oil And Gas Services by chopper(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, lets open up the upstream market in Nigeria.

This will include, personel supply matters, partnerships on any service available, upcoming projects and other realted issues. Lets rub minds. I am in the oil and gas sector!!!
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by AAT2: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
Interested in this too,
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by chopper(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2011
Anybody here involved in offshore vessels services?
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by MMagnet(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Involved in the supply of petroleum products, offshore services inclusive.
enquiries: adceterang@gmail.com
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by nairaxchan: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
in need of a fish trawler.want to rent 08050211931
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
FOR ALL OIL AND GAS EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL ,FOR UPSTREAM AND DOWNSTREAM PLEASE DO CONTACT ME ,

LAND DRILLING RIGS,PIPES ,CASING AND TUBING, MUD LOGGING TOOLS,PUMPS OF ALL KIND, COMPRESSORS ,TURBINE,COLUMN HEAT EXCHANGERS TOWERS, E.T.C

email .emuogee@yahoo.com phone 07039111209
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by chopper(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2011
I am in need of a foriegn technical partner that can provide various types of rigs from semi-sub,jack up to land rigs. Pls contact me on ibechopper@yahoo.com
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by appetitto(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
We do catering for field locations, ie offshore/onshore jobs
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
I am involved in the buying and selling of crude oil and oil well, chartering of crude vessels. Please see www.crude-oil-sellers.com
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by nueljay: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2011
I am with you brother also into the sector full time.send me a mail to: nueljay@gmail.com
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by chopper(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2011
Apologies: my email is ibechopper@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Upstream Oil And Gas Services by bejeria101(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2011
bigmodo:

I am involved in the buying and selling of crude oil and oil well, chartering of crude vessels. Please see www.crude-oil-sellers.com
pls send your email n contact number lets do business most of d sellers i hve met are time wasters bolaji101@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited SMS - Send Unlimited Bulksms Without Credits/units @netsms.biz / Chinese Dredge Manufacturers/builders / Start Bag Business With As Low As 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.