Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,571 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How The South South May Vote In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The South South May Vote In 2023 (3227 Views)

Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / Ezeife: Why South-East, South-South May Withdraw Support For PDP In 2023 / S’ South May Get Deputy Senate Presidency – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

If the SS won’t vote for atiku because he is a northerner, who do you think the region would prefer between obi and tinubu?

That's why I said it will be like 2019,narrow pdp victory as obi will eat into pdp votes
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
yerimastyle:
is buhari same as tinubu

Tinubu is worse,more desperate and with note resources...a southerner will always get more votes in south just as atiku will get more.no candidate can perform worse than buhari
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Ebubu4: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

I remember him.he's like Dr onyebuchi chukwu.who is apc candidate

kenneth ugbala, immediate past secretary to state government, he just resigned to contest ebonyi central senatorial zone. he's apc candidate. lightweight if u ask me but he could pull a shocker. ogbuewu has been out of govt since, so might have less power or money. infact i dunno
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:

kenneth ugbala, immediate past secretary to state government, he just resigned to contest ebonyi central senatorial zone. he's apc candidate. lightweight if u ask me but he could pull a shocker. ogbuewu has been out of govt since, so might have less power or money. infact i dunno

What of Julius ucha and Bernard odo? Is ogbuewu ezza? Who is apc candidate in the north?
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Ebubu4: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

What of Julius ucha and Bernard odo? Is ogbuewu ezza? Who is apc candidate in the north?

lolz ucha contested governorship under apc and lost to nwifuru. he has been retired. odoh is apga governorship candidate

pdp might end up with 2 senators though. ebonyi central in ogbuewu and ebonyi north in egwu.

while apc takes ebonyi south senatorial zone, governorship and state house of assembly.

fair trade
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Antivirus92(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:
the ipob elements in peter obi camp are doing him more harm than good. they use violent, force and threat. they block you if they appeal to you to vote obi and you refuse. arrogance !
Peter obi too lie but nobody lies more than tinubu online urchins .
You people are something else
Emotionally blackmailing unintelligent south west people .
Peter obi supporters are violent , aggressive bla bla bla but nobody insults others more than you guys
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:

lolz ucha contested governorship under apc and lost to nwifuru. he has been retired. odoh is apga governorship candidate

pdp might end up with 2 senators though. ebonyi central in ogbuewu and ebonyi north in egwu.

while apc takes ebonyi south senatorial zone, governorship and state house of assembly.

fair trade

Is ogbuewu an ezza man?
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by BlazinGlory40: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

That's why I said it will be like 2019,narrow pdp victory as obi will eat into pdp votes

You didn’t answer the question directly. I asked if you remove atiku from the equation, who do you sincerely think SS people would vote for between the two major southerners?
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You didn’t answer the question directly. I asked if you remove atiku from the equation, who do you sincerely think SS people would vote for between the two major southerners?

They will vote obi but still narrowly.
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Ebubu4: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Is ogbuewu an ezza man?
ikwo. his opponent in apc seems to be an ezza
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:
ikwo. his opponent in apc seems to be an ezza

Who is apc candidate up north
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Creeza(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
jumper524:
Apc would win edo. That I'm certain about.
Even if the oba of Benin refuses to endorse any candidate, I'm certain he's preferred choice is asiwaju which I know for sure asiwaju would win.
As for Peter Obi and his vawulence supporters, a distance third awaits them.
Your opinion. You currently don't know what's going on in Edo state that's why you say rubbish...
E go shock you
Even the PDP self Edo people are getting tired of them. So like I said " Your opinion"
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Creeza(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Indispensable85:
You overrated labour party with your analysis. Labour party will not get half of the figures there. It's not an online election.

Watch out for Edo. With the losing out completely of the obaseki's faction in the pdp, I see them playing spoilers in the election. That'll give Tinubu a chance to win the state.
And why should that happen?

Lol smiley I laugh when I see Yoruba people making mumu assumptions or conclusions for the Edo man... You never learn lesson that's why

We only wait for the right time to show what we have all agreed upon.

We don't boast or start making assumptions up and down .

When an Edo man says yes. That's his final yes
If he says no... Oya na, try change his mind let's see and good luck with that
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Ttalk: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
Garfield is a staunch Tinubu supporter

How will Tinubu get over 100.000 votes in each state in south south

WhAt miracle will make that happen

Jesus ask for pot of water as foundation to turn water into wine

What foundation will make Tinubu and Apc work this miracle .. even with all rigging machine and sophistication

Is not possible to rain diamond on earth .. maybe Pluto

North 2023

The foundation is PMB bridge that any of your party has not been able to do
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Creeza(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
4teenblaq:

Wetin you dey smoke?

If APC win any SS state call me BASTARD!!! screen shot this.

I am in Edo, over here we are ready to beat any one mentioning APC as a party...

Keep deceiving yourself with Edo Yoruba affiliation.. Edo people no send una.

PDP got more chances in Edo and SS than APC.. Swallow the truth!
Abeg leave that one to keep living in deception.
He will never agree, just the same way they didn't agree untill Edo people sent Tinubu back to Lagos in shame after retiring Oshiomole politically
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Ttalk: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:

i actually want them to win ebonyi.

will make dave more recognized in federal level and ebonyi can win more dividends in next administration.

my worry is ogbuewu in ebonyi central. presidential election is same day as senatorial and ogbuewu is pdp ebonyi central. wish that Apc house of rep member will switch to contest senate so it can help apc win ebonyi central on presidential level.

Is the election timetable out? If this is the situation, Tinubu already have 20% of the voters in the north.

The influence of APC senators from the north alone is a guarantee win for Tinubu in the north and that would strengthen his awareness in the grassroot
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by james078: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:
Cross river
Pdp 300,000
Apc 250,000
Labour party 100,000

Akwa ibom
Pdp 400,000
Apc 200,000
Labour party 120,000

Rivers
Pdp 700,000
Apc 300,000
Labour 300,000

Bayelsa
Pdp 200,000
Apc 170,000
Labour party 55,000

Delta
Pdp 600,000
Apc 250,000
Labour 300,000

Edo
Pdp 300,000
Apc 300,000
Labour 150,000

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Saintkeppy
Ekpeitit
Sonoyom
Kyase
Helinues
Penguin2
Oghenaogie
Ogidigboigbo
Tutudesz
Jaxxy
Indispensable85
Skengman
Chrixxx
Seanfer
Ojiofor
Canal
Passing shot
Muykem
Ojuntana
Okoroawusa
Eneyo
Esseite
Yankee101
Anambraprince

If you are OBIdient, believe this figures!
Infact wake up every morning with it cause it's very close to reality.
Now work hard against those figures spark conversations about it not only in campaigns but your neighborhood.
Give reasons why PO is the better candidate and also expect your hands to be fallen once or few more times in the future by Obi's tactics.

This Is the last straw of economic survival for Nigeria if we lose this we lose out! We need a very good candidate such as PO.

We must drill and transform this figured with proper marketing.
Don't get comfortable by the social media hype my brother man.

1 Like

Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creeza:
And why should that happen?

Lol smiley I laugh when I see Yoruba people making mumu assumptions or conclusions for the Edo man... You never learn lesson that's why

We only wait for the right time to show what we have all agreed upon.

We don't boast or start making assumptions up and down .

When an Edo man says yes. That's his final yes
If he says no... Oya na, try change his mind let's see and good luck with that

Mumu Igbo man sharap ur dirty mouth. Where u know for Edo? Mtcheeew
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by gozie112(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

APC has never won in Edo state in presidential elections, even with Oshiomhole as governor.
don't mind Dem...let Dem continue deceiving themselves
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Golan007: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oplomo:

LOL.. Ebonyi wey carry Biafranism for head? Bwahahaha.
Keep deveiving Umahi, just the Abokeys deceived him that presidential ticket is secured for him in APC. grin

Which Biafra?

Ebonyi doesn't observe sit-at-home.
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by gozie112(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

create a thread how northerners will vote please...I want to see something
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Isokiscool(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

I know apc will likely win Edo because of the edoid affinity to Yoruba.inspite of all the propaganda against buhari in 2019,he lost Edo by 8099 votes.tinubu should poll more esp as obaseki has lost out in Edo pdp....
Do u mean my Edo state sir,Tinubu is more hated than Buhari in Edo state sir grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Isokiscool:
Do u mean my Edo state sir,Tinubu is more hated than Buhari in Edo state sir grin grin grin grin

Continue lying
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
gozie112:
create a thread how northerners will vote please...I want to see something

I have already
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by BlazinGlory40: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
garfield1:

Haha! People from this side hate to hear APC
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by dragunov: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:

That’s great. Enjoy your stay in Ekiti. Unfortunately, I’m not supporting any of the candidates so I won’t be going home for the election.

E ma gbo eleyi. When did you ever go home for election? Abuja no be home again? When was the last time you even travelled to Ekiti o? You Ibadan born and bred thing.
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Creeza(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Mumu Igbo man sharap ur dirty mouth. Where u know for Edo? Mtcheeew
I don't argue with loud mouthed people who fail to do a simple background check on others before making silly accusations.

Don't mention me next time. I mean it.
I will disgrace your generation if you do.
Thank you and God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Creeza:
I don't argue with loud mouthed people who fail to do a simple background check on others before making silly accusations.

Don't mention me next time. I mean it.
I will disgrace your generation if you do.
Thank you and God bless you

Retard from the East just shut up.
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by garfield1: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Haha! People from this side hate to hear APC

Same thing was said in 2019.they hate apc but apc has elected office holders there
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by Creeza(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Retard from the East just shut up.
For someone who has a lion for his display picture on nairaland, everything about you reeks and falls short of realism, more, no- absolutely gravitational to mental disorder, barking like a toothless dog and begging for attention.

Yes. Feed on my attention, you demented son of the Ewedu Amala Brown-roof Republic. That's all you will ever get from me on Nairaland, but should you mean business and ready to slug it out physically then visit me in Benin City

There, the chicken will come to roast and your insults will yield the appropriate fruits: very visible on your face; clusters of red and black clogs at every nook and cranny

Especially towards your loud buccal cavity. Idiot!!
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by comrChris(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ebubu4:
just be aware Tinubu will pull more votes than peter obi in Ebonyi.

ebonyi remains an APC-faithful state.
Your noise is too much this boy
Tell me how APC will win Ebonyi?
Re: How The South South May Vote In 2023 by AnambraPrince: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
APC will win SS 75% votes guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGR 2022 : Ogun State Generate More Revenue Than The Whole Of South East / A Tinubu's Nigeria And Nigeria In 2050 / Nigeria Seeks UN Assistance On Prison Reforms, Decongestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.