Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit (568 Views)

Top 5 Things That Nigeria Export To The World / What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit / 36 Boko Haram Sect Arrested On Theirway To Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit by Dorisdey1: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,we all are aware that Southern Sudan is the newest nation on earth now.
Please I crave your indulgence to ask you people to please help me to tell me what commodities or product can one export from Nigeria to Southern Sudan.
Your candid response will be highly appreciated.
Re: What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit by pleep(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2011
Wow very good question. They r 1 of the most underdeveloped countries on earth so try maybe building materials?
They also have oil, which means a soon to be wealthy elite So things like laptops bb's etc  will probably be in demand after several yrs.
Re: What And What Can One Export To Southern Sudan Now Make Profit by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2011
Export garri! they will need very much!

(1) (Reply)

The Madness In Other Countries: / I Thank All Members Of These Great Forum / Need Cheap Fairly Used Digital Camera Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.