Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie (1386 Views)

Tecno Spark 9T , The Best Camera For Just N78,300 / Huawei Equipped Nova 5 With A Whooping 32mp Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Kelechioka(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Greisen: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Scam
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Tecnophone: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2022
I've been using phones with type C since 2015,silly latecomers.
Kelechioka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vRHiAxEfoI
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is an amazing phone from TECNO. It will be more useful for multitasking.
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by EinsteinAyo(m): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
TECNO is giving it back to back to her fans through Spark Series. This is great.
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by OladapoF(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
It will be a very useful Phone for Gamers like me. I look forward to buying it. Kudos to TECNO.
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by KeplersCross: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
EinsteinAyo:
TECNO is giving it back to back to her fans through Spark Series. This is great.

It's much more than that, didn't you see the Camon 18 when it came out? grin grin
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by KeplersCross: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greisen:
Scam

sad
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by PotterJokes44: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greisen:
Scam

Lol, what's a scam?
The fact that it's using a Type C USB or the fact that it's simply not what you expected sad
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by IzuKiba77: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omo everybody just dey flex this Spark 9 early ooh, making most of us jealous here Lol
Everywhere I go,spark review spark review....I gats flex this phone on God
cry cry cry
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Franktom247(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
This spark 9 done dey enter my eye oh grin it's really great for gamers I'm impressed
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by KingUka: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nicely done Tecno spark 9T has eye catching specs from the camera to the battery this is great

Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by 0xAaron: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tecno is doing a great job giving us these awesome devices I can't wait to get one
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by donbenie(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2022
PotterJokes44:

Lol, what's a scam?
The fact that it's using a Type C USB or the fact that it's simply not what you expected sad
And what is the big deal about a phone coming with a Type C charger, is it like the second coming of Christ?
ALL these TECNO Marketeers with multiple accounts..

Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Eyanbahose: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
How did you lay hands on it when it's not been released yet? How much you buy am
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Eyanbahose: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
This is an amazing phone from TECNO. It will be more useful for multitasking.
I heard so too
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Eyanbahose: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2022
OladapoF:
It will be a very useful Phone for Gamers like me. I look forward to buying it. Kudos to TECNO.
I'm wondering how much it would cost
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Eyanbahose: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
And what is the big deal about a phone coming with a Type C charger, is it like the second coming of Christ?
ALL these TECNO Marketeers with multiple accounts..
you've still not answered his question, what's scam about it?
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by donbenie(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Eyanbahose:
you've still not answered his question, what's scam about it?
You should go back and verify who called it scam..
My question is,what is the big deal about a Type C charger..
Apart from TRASHION,it is the default charger for every other brand,except for the lowliest of low devices..
So what's all the noise about?
Una just dey open thread over one crappy feature and be quoting yourselves with multiple accounts..

Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Eyanbahose: 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
You should go back and verify who called it scam..
My question is,what is the big deal about a Type C charger..
Apart from TRASHION,it is the default charger for every other brand,except for the lowliest of low devices..
So what's all the noise about?
Una just dey open thread over one crappy feature and be quoting yourselves with multiple accounts..
would you say same thing for Xaiomi?
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Nuelng: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Greisen:
Scam
in what way is this device a scam, or you are jealous because your current device is quite lower in specs to the spark 9T
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Jayjerjay: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
God abeg, TECNO no go allow person get good night sleep... I want this device mehn sad
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Jayjerjay: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
mi o ni soro kankan
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Mimiko3: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
this seems like a really nice and beautiful device, i love it but i no get money buy am...chimooooooo, money good abeg
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eyanbahose:
would you say same thing for Xaiomi?
Show me were Xiaomi have been touting a USB C feature,that has been on phones for 7 years as an achievement?

Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Yinksy09(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
I really love the design of the Tecno Spark series
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by mark2020prince: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Fast Charge and a good camera. Sure a device to own
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by Dkdworldwide: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2022
My mum saw this phone and liked it, you know why? She said see it’s because it looks like my iPhone 12. Now I’m saving up to buy for her.
Re: This Is The New Tecno Spark 9T, It Features A Type C Usb And A Sweet 32mp Selfie by lordcrafts: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Yea. type C is good and 32 mp is perfect too. Phone just looks portable and good looking

Where Do I Download Nigeria Ringtone On My Nece313 / Applications For Sony Ericsson W960i / Free Voip Call Trick