Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? (2205 Views)

New member: looking for FUN / Nairaland I am so bored! - What should i do tomorrow...? / What Do People Do for Fun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Macutie(f): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2007
Except being on the forum, what else do you do to relax?

Cos right now im like out of  ideas bout what to do and am so bored i could cry!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2007
Go jump into a deep canal grin grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Macutie(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2007
lol

punk ass
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by t0kunb0(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2007
also bored

embarassed
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by naijacutee(f): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2007
Visit : www.wikipedia.org or www.stumbleupon.com  grin Enjoy. When I'm bored, I also play games. My housemate just bought a Wii so I've been keeping very active  wink
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by marlet01(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
@ Poster

Why won't you be bored when u are also around dull/boring people tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by simplyme3(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2007
cut your d ick and play with it.
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by naijacutee(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2007
simply_me:

cut your d ick and play with it.

grin grin grin I'll be very surprised if she has a d ick!
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by simplyme3(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2007
oh - sorry - put your vaggie on sale and watch the money roll in.
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by karli4nia(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2007
where is cambodia? dont they hav relaxation spots around you?or are you broke?
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by sammy6(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
Make more friends,visit old ones
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by ssRhino: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2007
How could u be bored in Nigeria, just take a walk on Lagos road, you will see some nigeria men i suit going into the bus to go to work via the window and you will laff tire, or u will see some people beating themselves up, too many stuff to do for nija now, if it is at night, stand by ya window and you will see people buying suya and fighting cos they dont have enuf money and the suya man wanna cut them up to make suya, i beg nija too sweet

1 Like

Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by aloib(f): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
mehn, u can neva get bored in naija o, memories sha.

i'm bored tonyt sha, cry cry cry
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2007
yea rhino, if she takes a good work, she will also see some people fighting to get some water from a broken water pipe, she will also see one or two people droping their feaces on a high heap of refuse. She has got alot to keep herself lively, abi? grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Macgreat(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2007
Naija na living thing.
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by ssRhino: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2007
Aloib, when we talk nija, ibadan no be it now, if u are bored in ibadan, go and say Hi to the king of ibadan, or go sweep all the leave and dirt on da street of ibadan, do they even have night clubs in ibadan,

Fawwwyb, tell them jare, nija na the bomb, i love nija no be small, too many kolo people dey nija, suffering and smiling nation,

$ammy, or nija, everyone na your friend, and cousins, love nija
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
Rhino, there are night clubs in Ibadan. Always bubbling, just that all what they drink is OGOGORO grin and if u are not careful those tugs will cut ur ear with LEBE ( small cutlass)
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by ssRhino: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2007
fawwwyb, then, i will make suer i stay away from ibadan, cos i like my ears, besides, cant be as bubbling and lively like lagos now, would like to hang out there if they have enuf nite clubs to go and dance and just hang out
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
yeah Rhino, there are some pretty nice clubs in Lagos but you have to know where they are, if you find yourself somewhere like in Oshodi Oke the interior then you will find yourself to blame. grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by ssRhino: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2007
oshodi oke is a good milk base oh, oshodi isale is good jigi jigi, so me like both, but not too big sha, wait, wetin we dey yarn sef, i beg no spoil me ohhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2007
$$Rhino:

oshodi oke is a good milk base oh, oshodi isale is good jigi jigi, so me like both, but not too big sha,
I no understand wetin you mean . I bi virgin grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by ssRhino: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2007
I be virgin too now, but since i started reading ur post, u are alomost divirgin my eyes, go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad boy
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by fawwyb(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
okayyyyy ooo, bye grin grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by iice(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2007
@Topic,
Sleep works wonders o! grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by denex: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2007
Watch the documentary on the life and death of Bruce Lee. It's incredible!

Do you know he died of self medication he took for a headache after probably having sex?
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Macutie(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
Of all the suggestions i got from all u all,there's probably nothing as fun as reading ur posts! I had a whole lot of fun. Thanks. And oh, i actually did some of them though but i haven't slept

@iice.
I dont know how to do it! I cant sleep during d day.
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Macutie(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
Of all the suggestions i got from all u all,there's probably nothing as fun as reading ur posts! I had a whole lot of fun. Thanks. And oh, i actually did some of them though but i haven't slept

@iice.
I dont know how to do it! I cant sleep during d day.
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by iice(f): 3:06am On Aug 13, 2007
macutie, you can't sleep during the day? shocked shocked Anytime am ready to drop and sleep o lol
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by edmondo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2007
some re just too funny 4 dis forum,
men,if i no view dis forum 4 at least 1 day,i no dey feel alrite. smiley

@rhino,i like oshodi oke plus oshodi isale,
moi friends dey tell me say i too like 2 FACE and IDIBIA grin grin
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2007
Boredom? I wish I had the time!

I'm too busy to get bored.

Why not take up some form of hobby? Read good books?
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2007
Hi Siena!!!

Not even on the weekends
Re: I'm Friggin Bored! What Else Do You Do For Fun? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Hi Siena!!!

Not even on the weekends

Sweetheart, weekends are even busier! Most of the time, a weekend break is in order. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulanis, Yorubas, Islam And Political Power In Nigeria / Man Caught Sleeping With A Sheep / Admission Cut-off Marks For The Various Nigerian Universities And Polytechnics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.