Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (45248 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin

You didn't see how he's suddenly patronising Ahnie reminding her how he praises the picture of her children anytime she posts them grin

Oh you saw that? Very manipulative creatures. One that spends all his life trolling me decided to wish me a happy birthday two years ago. I totally ignored his wishes like the trash it is and he flipped. Tell me about how I am immature. Two years later and he is even more bitter.

I love to see them maintain that energy. I know my friends - enemies should remain enemies. grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Almunjid(m): 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Get a job grin
Frustrated soul grin
Here is your solace to lay off ur frustration grin grin grin grin

ahnie, babe see another wasted soul we're used to grin
How I wish the smiling emoticons signify ur true condition or state of mind. No amount of smiles can hide ur sorrows.
U sound like a depressed lady trying to ease her depression by painting and decorating her soulless body to get few likes from Nairaland, hoping she would get better. I feel ur pain. Feel free to do this again some other time. It's better than commiting suicide.

Peace!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Ignore him...make he go low and dig crude oil by himself.
Learn to ignore.

Way to go babe kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Mercury12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
ahnie:

Ijesha jarule
finally apologize.

Lol

Ur mouth eh
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by bigiyaro(m): 4:04am On Jun 17, 2022
maureensylvia:
I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

why u com dey bonne upandan on ur birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by phemmyfour: 5:19am On Jun 17, 2022
maureensylvia:

What about it
you didn't tell us
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ahnie: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Mercury12:

Lol

Ur mouth eh
Wetin do my mouth?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by SPAMBOX7: 7:27am On Jun 17, 2022
maureensylvia:

Ntoor tongue
I'm married with 3 kids
Can u beat that grin
With that shape grin
Yall always react to negative comments like magnet reacts to iron grin
All the good things they said you ignored na only this one touch you grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Pedyson: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
REASON FOR WANTING TO SPOIL HER A BIT? BIG BOOBS OR JUST NATURAL SPOILING.. BE HONEST grin grin grin

Reason best known to me undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by EmiDon11: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
mind your business. I really hate it when people become too nosy over issues that does not affect them. There's a guy on this forum singing your praises about how much he loves you and ready to fight for you on his signature, pls concentrate on him. Keep off my mention, I'm not that guy that likes you, respect yourself
i just dey observe you nuclearly,to hear an insult on her from you

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by EmiDon11: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Jmichael1:

exactly wat i wanted to ask....
u people are still children on nairaland.
She was queen on nairaland when thier was no coloured camera's.the only camera we have then was black&white
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2022
EmiDon11:
u people are still children on nairaland.
She was queen on nairaland when thier was no coloured camera's.the only camera we have then was black&white

dat mean una be ancestors 4 dis forum ooh....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by EmiDon11: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2022
But this girl's moniker don tey for nairaland small o
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by EmiDon11: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Jmichael1:

dat mean una be ancestors 4 dis forum ooh....
na she be ansestor o, because that time i still dey Jss1

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Lepon02: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Looooooooooooooool!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2022
EmiDon11:
na she be ansestor o, because that time i still dey Jss1

hahahahahaha....guy man
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Wearemoving: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful and intelligent lady in Nigeria I wish you more years ahead

uote author=maureensylvia
post=113852570]I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by JosephXavier: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Favorolasupo post=113862812][/quote]

Hi Favour

Sorry I took so long to reply your mail

I wasn't expecting it but just found it in my spam
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by LINSAR: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jmichael1:
Which year dem do election 4 nairaland?

New comer. grin

I think 2015,2014 downwards.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Jmichael1(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2022
LINSAR:

New comer. grin
I think 2015,2014 downwards.
bro...nah una be ancestors 4 dis forum ooh..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Almunjid(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
maureensylvia:

Delete please
I don't need negative vibes!
Hello rice and beans seller, AKA The positive vibes seeker. Lol, Happy Friday, how many rubber paints did u use for makeup today? Anybody that tells u that u look beautiful is just trying to help a depressed soul.

Monkey will still remain a monkey, no matter how much heavy makeup she applied. The only love you're assured of is ur mother's. Any man who looks at ur over makeup face and tells u he loves u, believe u me, the love he has for u is as "fake" as ur "face".

U insulted me for telling u the truth and also banned me for only 2 weeks. Shame no dey catch u? I discovered that I was banned some days after, cos I don't mention people more often. But u should have made it 2 months ban na.
Nevertheless, U may consider rolling over the ban for another 2 weeks, cos the truth I tell u today is as hurtful and bitter as the one I told u 2 weeks ago.

U are deluded. U keep painting ur face and keep expecting lies (u called positive vibes) as compliments. Only truth (negative vibes) can set u free from the shackles of delusion. I'm ever ready to supply u with enough truth (negative vibes) for ur redemption in exchange for 2 weeks ban.

Peace be unto those who follow the guidance!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
Almunjid:

Hello rice and beans seller, AKA The positive vibes seeker. Lol, Happy Friday, how many rubber paints did u use for makeup today? Anybody that tells u that u look beautiful is just trying to help a depressed soul.

Monkey will still remain a monkey, no matter how much heavy makeup she applied. The only love you're assured of is ur mother's. Any man who looks at ur over makeup face and tells u he loves u, believe u me, the love he has for u is as "fake" as ur "face".

U insulted me for telling u the truth and also banned me for only 2 weeks. Shame no dey catch u? I discovered that I was banned some days after, cos I don't mention people more often. But u should have made it 2 months ban na.
Nevertheless, U may consider rolling over the ban for another 2 weeks, cos the truth I tell u today is as hurtful and bitter as the one I told u 2 weeks ago.

U are deluded. U keep painting ur face and keep expecting lies (u called positive vibes) as compliments. Only truth (negative vibes) can set u free from the shackles of delusion. I'm ever ready to supply u with enough truth (negative vibes) for ur redemption in exchange for 2 weeks ban.

Peace be unto those who follow the guidance!

You have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn cheesy tongue
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Almunjid(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
maureensylvia:

You have mistaken me for someone who gives a damn cheesy tongue
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Rule 2
Lol. I didn't mistake u for someone who gives a damn, rather I mistook u for someone who doesn't take a damn. Only those who take a damn give a damn.

I can see that you're calling on ur "Comrades" for help. Don't mention their names in vain, na u take ur hands subscribe for "Vawulence" Ooo grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Bintabisiriyu: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
as am looking at you you will sweet fir bed com and give me this your waste

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / My Pre Wedding Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.