Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And (1215 Views)

Nscdc Salary Structure From Level 3 To Level 18 / What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / These Are The 11 Materials That Are Earning Me Up To 6 Figures Income From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2022
If you have unsuccessfully search for job and are tired, I want to invite you to join our project driven FullStack Developer Certification Training. As a FullStack developer the opportunity is limiless for you.

We are currently accepting 2nd batch candidates into the program.

I shared details about this training in the thread linked below. If you have any inquiries post it below.

Check it out at: https://www.nairaland.com/7153207/2nd-batch-project-driven-fullstack-developer

1 Like

Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by delugadou(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2022
realunclej:
If you have unsuccessfully search for job and are tired, I want to invite you to join our project driven FullStack Developer Certification Training. As a FullStack developer the opportunity is limiless for you.

I shared details about this training in the thread linked below. If you have any inquiries post it below.

Check it out at: https://www.nairaland.com/7153207/2nd-batch-project-driven-fullstack-developer
What is the minimum specification for the laptop I am required to use for the training? I'm asking because I am interested but don't have a laptop.
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2022
delugadou:

What is the minimum specification for the laptop I am required to use for the training? I'm asking because I am interested but don't have a laptop.
I started programming with an average laptop. It may be slow but you'll get there. After you raise money you can upgrade. Any laptop with 4gb RAM is good to go. But if you have money, go for the kill
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by delugadou(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
realunclej:
I started programming with an average laptop. It may be slow but you'll get there. After you raise money you can upgrade. Any laptop with 4gb RAM is good to go. But if you have money, go for the kill
Thanks. I will contact you once I get it.
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
delugadou:

noted
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by Dorlarphor10: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
delugadou:

In case you need Laptop to buy, I sell uk used laptops with different specifications
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by ManAustin(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
How much please?
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
ManAustin:
How much please?
check my signature for details. If you have any question leave it here or through the page
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by emilfischer(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
3 to 6 months to become full stack developer?
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 6:00am On Jun 17, 2022
emilfischer:
3 to 6 months to become full stack developer?
yes
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by uthlaw: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2022
realunclej:

is the training online?
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2022
uthlaw:
is the training online?
yes check my signature for details
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Second batch application still ongoing
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by emilfischer(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
realunclej:
yes

So what technology will you be teaching someone to become full stack in 3-6 months
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 2:51am On Jun 23, 2022
emilfischer:

So what technology will you be teaching someone to become full stack in 3-6 months
you have the option to choose your stack for Frontend and Backend. See link in my signature for more details
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by macjurek(m): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Email: macomogege@gmail.com

I need details for registration and other vitals
Re: Dedicate 3 To 6 Months To Become Fullstack Developer And by realunclej(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2022
macjurek:
Email: macomogege@gmail.com

I need details for registration and other vitals
click the link in the signature. Contact detail is there too

(1) (Reply)

Some People Are Trying To Take Advantage Of Job Seekers / Re;kpmg Interview / Procter And Gamble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.