Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. (745 Views)

Breaking News!!! Ijaw Declares Country, Creates 21 Provinces!!! / Breaking News!!! Ijaw People Declares Republic Interim Government. / The Egbema Is A Subgroup Of The Ijaw Tribe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Thoh(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2022
The Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six states when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

Due to the level of insecurity all over Nigeria,
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization (LINO) sets to float Ijaw Security Outfit in the coming days in all the 3 Zones or Regions of Ijaw, the 86 Clans of Ijaw and the 1586 villages and settlements of Ijaw unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are not even scattered by God and are fully together.

Western Zone

Ijaw of Ondo, Edo, Delta

Central Zone Ijaws of Bayelsa and few parts of Rivers Ijaw.

Eastern Zone Ijaws of Rivers Akwa-Ibom

It will be like Ijaw version of Yoruba's Amotekun it will be in all villages and settlements of Ijaw.
The name is Ijaw Protection Front IPF

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Bravetunde: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Igbos should not reply these fooll.
Stop roping ijaws and Yorubas together.
We and Yorubas have no bussiness.
Instead we even fight to death as in the case of ondo and recently ijaws killed more than 20 afonja ritualisst in akwaibom.
If you are truly ijaw which I doubt then show your face and confirm you are ijaw and not theivenubu agentI will give you 100k.
Finally in ijaw land we hold and stand,nobody can stress pass.
All man get tools and battle ready.
We are the bravest, richest,most blessed and the reason why nigeria is the giant of Africa.
While afonjas are the weakest tribe grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
Isikaba still dey so make all of dem getat
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Thoh(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:
Instead we even fight to death as in the case of ondo and recently ijaws killed more than 20 afonja ritualisst in akwaibom.
If you are truly ijaw which I doubt then show your face and confirm you are ijaw and not theivenubu agentI will give you 100k.
We are the bravest, richest,most blessed and the reason why nigeria is the giant of Africa.

Speak your dialect of Ijaw you foolish Igbo man.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Joezinho: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Thoh(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2022
May God bless the Ijaw Nation.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by DitariDisciple2: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2022
May God bless the Ijaw Nation and bless my Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by EndNigeria: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Proudly Ijaw
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Ijoh(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

You are not Ijaw.
No well thinking Ijaw see Igbo as friends.

This is why all Ijaws on Nairaland see you as Igbo claiming Ijaw.
You are not of my tribe.
We know ourselves.
You are Igbo.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Bravetunde: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ijoh:

You are not Ijaw.
No well thinking Ijaw see Igbo as friends.

This is why all Ijaws on Nairaland see you as Igbo claiming Ijaw.
You are not of my tribe.
We know ourselves.
You are Igbo.
Is you that is not ijaw.
Oya fake azs ijaw post your pics na let's verify and chop my 100k
I repeat ijaws don't hate igbos instead is yorubas will hate.
Simple
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Ijoh(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Is you that is not ijaw.
Oya fake azs ijaw post your pics na let's verify and chop my 100k
I repeat ijaws don't hate igbos instead is yorubas will hate.
Simple

Namasiobiri sei keme emene mokemi.

Oya reply me.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Bravetunde: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ijoh:

Namasiobiri sei keme emene mokemi.

Oya reply me.
Nonsenses afonjas.
Show your picture with evidence and take 100k.
Fake ijaww.
When will theivenubu pay you people salary these month.
Ijaws hates igbos indeed but love yorubas.
Mmugu.
Re: Breaking News!!!! Ijaw Tribe Floats Security Outfit. by Thoh(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bravetunde:

Nonsenses afonjas.
Show your picture with evidence and take 100k.
Fake ijaww.
When will theivenubu pay you people salary these month.
Ijaws hates igbos indeed but love yorubas.
Mmugu.

You are not ashamed of your self that you can't speak the language you claim you are from.

(1) (Reply)

FAAC Allocation Declines By 30%, States’ Finances May Worsen / Tinubu-shettima Ticket: Address The Candidate, Not His Creed – Muric / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Blast Sam Omatseye For Attacking CAN Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.