Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women (642 Views)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by fineboynl(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Look back to ages. What you find among Africans and their ancestors was lean, malnourished and Haggard looking humans who are majorly fit and Strong.

Nowadays Africans are now growing potbelly and laziness.

Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by Shalommy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Potbelly now is a sign of wealth and good health. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by potbelly(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes ke... cheesy wink
Shalommy:
Potbelly now is a sign of wealth and good health. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by beautyhd: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
1.Late night fufu and garri with plenty meat downed with Pepsi or big stout.

2.No form of exercise at all.

3. Sedentary life style.

4. Gluttonous feeding

5. Low metabolism

6. Genetics

7. Pregnancy especially multiple

8. Fibroids

2 Likes

Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by Shalommy(f): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
potbelly:
Yes ke... cheesy wink
See you! cheesy
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by Gloriagee(f): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
So, wat should we do?
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by potbelly(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
wink
Shalommy:
See you! cheesy
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lols
Re: Increase Rate In Pot-belly In Both Men And Women by Raalsalghul: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
beautyhd:
1.Late night fufu and garri with plenty meat downed with Pepsi or big stout.

2.No form of exercise at all.

3. Sedentary life style.

4. Gluttonous feeding

5. Low metabolism

6. Genetics

7. Pregnancy especially multiple

8. Fibroids

9. Body structure too: endomorphism, ectomorphism and mesomorphism.

I'm an ectomorph so I've never had to worry about a protruding stomach.

(1) (Reply)

A Dozen Stem Bunches Of Plantain For Sale / Heavy Duty(30inches) Binatone Fan For Sale / Accounting Explained To Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.