Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Happened Between A Car Dealer And His Customer In Nassarawa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happened Between A Car Dealer And His Customer In Nassarawa (660 Views)

See What Happened To This Guy After Using Love Portion On A Girl / What Happened To Chelsea Fans Today In Church / This Is The Hotest Fist Ever, Watch What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened Between A Car Dealer And His Customer In Nassarawa by farem: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
A man called Kabir, in Nasarawa State recently bought a new Toyota Camry car (automatic).
He drives the car perfectly well during the day but at night the car just won't move.
He tried everything and still no luck. He then called the dealer from Lafia and they sent out a technician.

Technician: "Are you sure you use the right gears?."
Livid with anger, Kabiru replied: "Of course I always do, how else do you think it moves during the day? I'm not stupid."
The technician asked Kabiru to tell him how he selects the gears.
Kabiru "I use D for “day” and N for night.
The technician is still rolling on the ground with laughter!����

If you finish laughing, send money for my data.
God bless you all

����

(1) (Reply)

Management Course - Refresher / College N Women! / Americans Cheat Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.