Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku (22206 Views)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / 2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by atobs4real(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Watching and waiting for APC
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Toneypen247(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dead on arrival grin grin
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
I’m so happy Atiku made the right good politcal decision for himself and my party PDP

OBI lost.. not igbos

Igbo are going to vote Pdp enmass .. south south .. including Edo state and some part of Ondo state will go same way.. pdp.

Now
Apc should bring their whomever and whatever

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

Lol the same monicker capping rubbish with igbo in the other thread is sayin North2023 grin grin

#OperationChaseOutPDP&APC
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by temitope27(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:
I’m so happy Atiku made the right good politcal decision for himself and my party PDP

OBI lost.. not igbos

Igbo are going to vote Pdp enmass .. south south .. including Edo state and some part of Ondo state will go same way.. pdp.

Now

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

which part of ondo state if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by ProfAmaben(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

OBI lost.. not igbos

Now

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

Idiot, why are you speaking for the Igbos? Are you now Igbo? Bloody tribal bigot

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by faceland: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

OBI lost.. not igbos

Now

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

At least 6 million votes that guy would bring (with all these new registration). I pray Peter Obi step down or our social media youths get senser for once that voting for an unpopular candidate ie throwing your vote away.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
LOL.... congratulations to them....
I wish parts of north and Delta State votes can give them winning...
SE is no go area for PDP and APC..

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by frenzzy2(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pdp will fail for this mistake
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Golden057(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
I hope Okowa can pull much needed vote from the South South because Wike will surely work against the Party considering his huge sacrifice when the party was at the edge of collapse.

I fear Wike's next move may have a huge destructive impart on PDP

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by tayo4ng(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even when some part of delta state are in the hand of APC
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Shagamoni(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
We cannot settle for vice president

We want to be President

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by faceland: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
This is Okowa's Payment for supporting Atiku to get the ticket. Hope he would be able to mobilize voters for Atiku. Okowa is a coolheaded man l, Atiku chose him over Wike for his unflinching support and his resolve. PDP sees him as a bridge between the southeast and south south. Congrats tho

Wiki would have fought Atiku like the way Atiku fought Obasenjo. He would have spend most of his time at EFCC office.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Yungwiz45: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Did Wike tell you that he was vying to be vice president? Abeg make una live Wike alone he is the best politician I have ever seen
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Latakia(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
At least it will boost his CV as a former VP candidate under PDP after their defeat. And meanwhile congratulations to Jagaban in advance and thanks to PDP for making things easier for APC and Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by okorogodwin4(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
These okowa mouth big o
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by ZaddyJ: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Easyvibez:
Okowa Appreciate Supporters After He was announced as the Running Mate to Atiku

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ARSQTwjwU

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2023 elections, Atiku Abubakar, has announced Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate.

Atiku made the announcement at a meeting attended by PDP executives at the party’s headquarters in Abuja.

PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, said a 17-member committee had been set up by the party to pick a running mate.

He said the committee had submitted three names to Atiku to choose from.

The final decision however, Ayu said, was Atiku’s.

Speaking at the announcement event, Atiku said making a choice between the three names had been a difficult decision.

He also noted that some of the qualities he looked out for include someone who understands the enormity of the challenges facing the country and one who has demonstrated, from experience, that he can proffer some solutions.

He said he looked out for one who has the qualities of a president, who can stand in for him when he’s not around.

According to him, while all the three names submitted were qualified, he had to settle for just one: Okowa.

‘Congratulations’

Okowa had arrived the PDP headquarters in a celebratory mood.

Some party members welcomed him into the building with the words ‘congratulations’.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2022/06/16/just-in-atiku-announces-okowa-as-running-mate/amp/

Only delta state people know that okowo did not do anything meaningful. Failed duo ,like Atiku like Okowa

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by akinvictorak: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku choose a quiet person that have no meaningful authority! If he'd picked WIKE then I know the battle line will be interesting. But what's Okowa's political credibly? �

Nigerians need a VP that can shout out when his President is digressing from the agreed mandates.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by fennels007(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
We Deltans refuse to be slave to fulanis. How on earth will someone in his right thinking senses vote Fulani for president in the face of terrors being perpetrated everywhere in this country, Okowa and PDP are losers. Shame to all cheering him.

Unzerious:
Deltans, una don see where that 150 billion naira loan go?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by olas24u(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ika igbo
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by toujurs: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike right now cry cry, A very mumu man, now they have left you. grin. No be juju be that. . Presidential Primary you no win, after you dn share millions to delegates, vp slot you still no win cheesy. I pray he doesn't get ministerial slot too. Mumu man
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by BJanta: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shady character and a weakling : ADIEU PDP!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
O boy!. Who is going to be
Atikus running mate in 2027 election.
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by stanluiz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Utanisco:
Where is WIKE

To make mouth no good

Like for obi
Share for obi
Wike is now a political orphan. President and vice president him no see. And he called himself an emperor grin

PDP has tell him the party does not belong to him. Can he decamp to APC, when Amaechi is still there ?

Wike is finished.
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by toujurs: 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
akinvictorak:
Atiku choose a quiet person that have no meaningful authority! If he'd picked WIKE then I know the battle line will be interesting. But what's Okowa's political credibly? �

Nigerians need a VP that can shout out when his President is digressing from the agreed mandates.
You are right, okowa is a quiet man. I knew atiku won't pick wike
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

OBI lost.. not igbos

Now

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

You said APC should bring anybody they want to bring? Hope you will not look for flimsy execuse of religion again

1 Like

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by JoeNL22(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
This doesn't make sense at all!

Atiku did the same rubbish in 2019. When he picked peter obi against the wishes of the majority(South-East Governors/committee) While the majority was stating peter obi was not too familiar or engaged with the party(PDP) politics at that time. And due-to-that fact, he could not win the south east with a land slide in 2019. There-by giving buhari the big win. Even after he(buhari) losing the south east altogether. Now he is committing or has committed the same foolishness again in 2023. It doesn't make sense at all.

Then why set up a panel or committee when you will not follow or look at the results the committee has set-up for you?. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Atiku has gone against common sense once again!

May God not help Him.inj.amen

And I wish him bad luck and failure in his forthcoming pursuit to the Highest National office of the federation.
Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by Xfemt(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Frigga13:

OBI lost.. not igbos

Now

Formation is set grin

Power to the people

North 2023

stop deceiving your self

Udom Emanuel would have been a better choice
Okowa on the other hand is the worst governor delta state has ever had

And never you compare obi and okowa

Obi is miles ahead for him

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Appreciates Supporters After He Was Announced As The Running Mate To Atiku by fantasy2018: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
emmykk:
The igbo should as a matter of urgency forsake Peter obi and support PDP . Their chances to be president is more going to happen in PDP.

If they fail to support PDP and PDP come out successful they will be like Tunde Bakare who couldn't try more and Osinbajo took his place.

Okowa on his own did not do anything spectacular in delta state.

I m Afraid some power broker will align formation to dislodged his oboriewori in delta state.

Tell me what Osibanjo did for SW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Is Not Democracy": Jaafar Jaafar Reacts To Sack Of Kano, Plateau Govs / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati / Babangida Letter Saga: Police Detain PREMIUM TIMES Reporter, Confiscate Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.