Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu (24850 Views)

EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict / ABSUTH Turn To Kalu For Intervention Over 18 Months Unpaid Salaries / 9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi critics are angry he went to Egypt for serious business instead of medical checkup in London.

He will help actualize BIAFRA nation therefore I support him.
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by deebrownneymar: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kalu is APC’s bitch!
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by mrtheo33: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Only if you understand rhetoric
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:
Orji and his lunacy will be treated next year. He thinks he's unstoppable making all king of unsettling comments. Next year, we will replace him with a formidable candidate from APGA
The fear of going back to prison Is affecting him
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by allicare: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
What is the problems of Igbo with Asiwaju Tunubu? Even if Jagaban pick a pastor, will Igbo vote for him?
We know them and all they stand for. They will be put to shame come 2023.
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by kayperry: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
SensualMan1:
Asiwaju Peter Obi on the lips of all Nigerians even here in the UK.
Peter Obi Nla Eniyan.
Asiwaju Peter Obi Omo Olodo Ide.
Olowo 1

On Asiwaju Peter Olanrenwaju Obi mandate I stand Gidigba!

Dey there make una dey decieve una-self every four four year with internet polls when reality set in una eye go clear.
E just pain say Peter Obi no dey spend money ... @least e for feel half of what Atiku goes thru after being misled by E- electorates grin
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Topshow2010(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
ImDStar:
When you see people above 40years supporting Atiku and Tinubu, they are people who never meant well for Nigeria.
They want us to waste our lives electing disastrous leaders just the way they did.

If sufferness never tire Una, we are not destined to suffer.
we won't waste our lives supporting old grandpas..

Pls if I may ask , how old is Peter Obi and is he qualified to be called a youth?. Tnx
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by kayperry: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Orpe7:
The day, Nigeria has the best Christian/Christian to rule this country, na so we go spoil am cus we can't look beyond religion

That day is never gonna come cos muslims have zero-tolerance, if xtain xtain ticket were to be the case by now lots of killings all in the name of allahuakubar who have filled the air. buh we won't give you people the excuse to feed una thirst
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by naija4life247: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi critics are angry he went to Egypt for serious business instead of medical checkup in London.

Continue with your social media stupidity, we have been teaching you lessons since 1999, but it seems you can never learn. You have taken the course POL 101: Introduction to Politics several times and you keep on failing. Next year, you will cry again just as you did in 1999, 2003, 2015,and 2019. 2023 will not be your last cry because you will still cry in 2027, 2031, 2035, and so on. Just continue with your social media stupidity
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Dannyset(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

From the way you addressed Igbos as " that region " shows more of your belief than what If Igbos will say.......stop the hatred and smile for once

That's not true!

I don't hate and I will never hate any tribe in Nigeria including the Igbos.

I felt like this is more of a threat to the man because he supports APC, than caring about the party's running mate.

He should be able to share his view without fear of intimidation.

I DO NOTE HATE IGBOs. Never!
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Dannyset post=113870220]

That's not true!

I don't hate and I will never hate any tribe in Nigeria including the Igbos.

I felt like this is more of a threat to the man because he supports APC, than caring about the party's running mate.

He should be able to share his view without fear of intimidation.

I DO NOTE HATE IGBOs. Never![/quote

Alright bro....Igbos are not in the habit of hating as well, just that they feel uncomfortable when the wrong things are happening in the Society especially from Government and more uncomfortable when it comes from the side of their elites or Leaders....

They hardly support the bad nuts in their tribe, once it becomes a national affair , they try to give in to a neutral person and not a sale out leader ..

But working it on the basis of Muslim- Muslim ticket, Tinubu himself can't allow it.

1 Like

Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Abujason: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Later they will still vote for the idiotic, useless, senseless mo’fcker!
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by biafranrealson: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kalu
See what you did to yourselves,
Public assult na okporo korota
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by joskab4sure: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sen.Kalu is a controversial politician who is aiming to become a Senate president. He is making is calculation for them to make a mistake so that him can be a Senate president or Vice so far that Ahmad lawan and omo Agege is not coming back.
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by yommygift15: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Effect of Brain damage caused by the prison experience.
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by pquaver(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Same people telling me and campaign that PO went to see a plant built by Siemens in Egypt, criticized Abba Kyari for going to Germany and rejoiced at his death even though he went to Germany for this same energy solution by Siemens. He did go to Egypt he went to the main Siemens but hey its Abba Kyari so it won't be seen as good only when obi does it, it is worth celebrating.. We dey here dey look
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by effido666: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
DipWire:
Orji and his lunacy will be treated next year.

He thinks he's unstoppable making all kind of unsettling comments.

Next year, we will replace him with a formidable candidate from APGA
I think this Orji of a man has cobwebs in his brain after serving at kirikiri
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by NessFortunate: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
powerfulguy:
. Ask him to withdraw comment, apologise
. Muslim/Muslim ticket invitation to anarchy – Abia monarch

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/constituents-disown-orji-kalu-for-advocating-muslim-muslim-ticket-for-tinubu-running-mate/
His speech is playing to the gallery on an ANDROID PHONE, MISPLACED and void of sense. ARRANT BS... NDIGBO Deserve better ELDER STATE MEN NO DOUBT. IGBO KWENU!!! IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Lacash: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/constituents-disown-orji-kalu-for-advocating-muslim-muslim-ticket-for-tinubu-running-mate/
This uncircumcised Igbo pig is a big disgrace to the Ndigbo race….Oye kan ti so loko pa grin
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Yemi7up: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2022
ImDStar:
When you see people above 40years supporting Atiku and Tinubu, they are people who never meant well for Nigeria.
They want us to waste our lives electing disastrous leaders just the way they did.

If sufferness never tire Una, we are not destined to suffer.
we won't waste our lives supporting old grandpas..
Please how old is Obi?
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Glycosunde: 12:50am On Jun 17, 2022
Imagine someone who advocated for a Muslim-Muslim ticket because Tinubu wife is a pastor as if his wife is going to be on the ballot or Nigerians are going to be voting for his wife along side him. Does he also mean that those Christian candidates with Christian wives already have a Christian-Christian ticket if we are to go by his logic and this is supposed to be a senator representing a constituent at the federal level and we keep wondering why the country is in a mess

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Benmob: 1:29am On Jun 17, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
Muslim -Muslim ticket
Ipob terrorist can go and blow themselves up for all we care
We Yoruba ppl are not religion fanatics like ipob ppl
u be Yoruba Muslim, that d north Muslim don't take u guys as pple of their faith, abi d first person that say Muslim Muslim tickets will not work with a country that is divided through religion is tunde bakari who is also a Yoruba man, after owo attack, ondo, kinappeing of Anglican priest, attack of celetian Church pastors, burning a girl in Lagos because of Koran, and with d mouth of mumuri fake professor,after all diz things that is happening in south west recently or currently u think Yoruba Christian don't have sense
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by TrueNigerian300: 1:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Lol...Nigerians are yet to understand their politicians. The only reason this guy want this is not for anything but for senate presidency. He surely knows that a muslim-muslim ticket means a Christian senate president 100%. He just wants to be senate president by all means and nothing more.
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by nams77: 5:43am On Jun 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Orji Kalu an old man said he is ready to be sweeping the Villa every morning if Lawan is elected president.
Ewu Fulani
He actually said this? Ha this man has lost it
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 17, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Orji Kalu is the best Senator from South East

God vomit bad things from your mouf..

Tufiakwaaa... Fire fire fire fire fire..

Abaribe nw goes where ?
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by ford101: 6:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Elderllyyoungma:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details
stop this rubbish.the useless charcoal business is so lucrative as u said,then go to the bank and borrow or sale ur family house or land and invest.or don't you or your family have an asset? So you want to scam someone of there own money or family asset? Only a fool will even reply you.yes am a fool this morning.if not this early morning rain in abuja will I be pressing my phone by 6am? No I would have been driving into abuja Town by now
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by Orpe7(m): 6:19am On Jun 17, 2022
kayperry:

That day is never gonna come cos muslims have zero-tolerance, if xtain xtain ticket were to be the case by now lots of killings all in the name of allahuakubar who have filled the air. buh we won't give you people the excuse to feed una thirst

Then ure myopic in nature
The most constant thing in life is change
Years ago, no one ever thought a black man will live in the white house
Never say Never
Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by ezekiekizedon: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2022
His Constituents and Abians should do Nigerians a favor and render him useless politically. Please let's start from this. Even if the war against useless politicians is not won in Nigeria as a whole, we can start with our own at home. When we deal with them, them no go fvck up outside a again

powerfulguy:

Re: Constituents Disown Orji Kalu For Advocating Muslim/muslim Ticket For Tinubu by kayperry: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Orpe7:

Then ure myopic in nature
The most constant thing in life is change
Years ago, no one ever thought a black man will live in the white house
Never say Never

TBH i rather be myopic than be a day dreamer or live in fantasies, ... change is constant buh just like tu-pac said somethings will never change . nigeria is a divided nation with nepotism & bigotry in full glare lets cut the bullshit.
No one thot a black will become america president buh even when that happened as the black man was living in white house, number one observatory circle was retained by a white man. interestingly obama vice was joe biden
As westernize & civilized americans are there will never come a day black black ticket will take washington, besides its only logical to engage diverse people with diverse measures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / Bagudu Hirse Kidnapped At Mamman Daura’s Home / Buhari Arrives Nigeria After China Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.