Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE (299 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by AmehTsaev: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ifeanyi Okowa is the closest gamble to been an Igbo man from the SS who is very cordial with the SE (unlike Wike), now that he was picked as a running mate to Atiku, will he get votes from the SE?
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by Felimax(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Go and write it down. SE will vote PDP!
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by ChimaAdeoye: 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Ifeanyi Okowa is the closest gamble to been an Igbo man from the SS who is very cordial with the SE (unlike Wike), now that he was picked as a running mate to Atiku, will he get votes from the SE?

YES, Atiku/Okowa is the best combination of men with integrity to return Nigeria to sanity and prevent an impending civil war.

As an Igboman, I would vote Atiku/Okowa to help prevent a civil war from breaking out in Nigeria.

The other two parties are different extremes of Left and Right. Muslim/Muslim ticket and highly corrupt men recycling themselves in office to continue the looting and hardship it brings on everybody.

Peter Obi is another credible option. Unfortunately, Peter Obi does not have the capacity to win a Presidential election in a country like Nigeria. So, i won't waste my vote on Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by AmehTsaev: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

YES, Atiku/Okowa is the best combination of men with integrity to return Nigeria to sanity and prevent an impending civil war.

As an Igboman, I would vote Atiku/Okowa to help prevent a civil war from breaking out in Nigeria. The other two parties are different extremes of Left and Right.
Hmmm fair point! I'm from Benue State and I'm voting Peter Obi!!!
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by richiemcgold: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Atiku will get fair share of votes in the southeast as long as there are PDP members there. We should not forget that national assembly election is on the same day with presidential election. PDP have stronger senatorial and rep candidates in the southeast than labor party. All these will surely reflect in the total votes for atiku on that day.
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by Legendforte: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Only minimal votes
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by fideliaudemmadu: 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Suffer no Dey tire u If u want a better Nigeria, vote Peter OBI!!
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by VoteObi2023: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

As an Igboman, I would vote Atiku/Okowa to help prevent a civil war from breaking out in Nigeria.

The other two parties are different extremes of Left and Right. Muslim/Muslim ticket and highly corrupt men recycling themselves in office to continue the looting and hardship it brings on everybody.

Peter Obi is another credible option. Unfortunately, Peter Obi does not have the capacity to win a Presidential election in a country like Nigeria. So, i won't waste my vote on Peter Obi.
Ok we have heard Adeoye

We will rather waste our votes on Obi than on old thiefs
Re: Will Atiku Get Votes From The SE by Amumaigwe: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

The train has obviously left you behind.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of Segalink For Standing And Apologizing To Peter Obi Fans And Endsar / ''we Will Extend The Strike If FG Does Not Agree To Our Proposer'' Says ASUU / If Only Obasanjo Was Still In Power – Fani-kayode Says Days Of Good Leadership G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.