Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE (452 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision — Yakasai / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. / Does Imo APC Risks Not Fielding Governorship Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
I already said it yesterday, Atiku would have make the biggest mistake of his life if he chooses Wike as his vice because Wike don’t have any good thing to offer though Atiku will still eventually loose to the Jagaban of Nigeria but at least he retain his position as second runner
Re: Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE by Jostoman: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who ask you?
Re: Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jostoman:
Who ask you?
On my page with my data or who ask you to read my post. Mumu
Re: Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE by saintopus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
The right decision indeed. I am a civil servant in RIVERS STATE and I know how Wike is treating civil servants. For a state like Edo paying higher than the National minimum wage and a state as rich as Rivers State not promoting Civil Servants and not paying the National minimum wage does not tell of a leader that cares for his people.
In the entire SS it's only Rivers State that is not paying the National minimum wage. Worst drill he refused to pay gratuity too.

I don't want the Federal Civil Servants to suffer the same fate as the RIVERS STATE civil servants.

I don't want to wish other people bad thing.

With Wike as VP that's what he will do.

For you can't give what you don't have.
Re: Atiku Took A Right Decision By Not Fielding WIKE by donbachi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wike for pursue the guy out of aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful: Tinubu APC Candidate / Only Peter Obi Can Save Nigeria Now – Sen. Victor Umeh / TRUTH : South West APC Governors Have Gone To Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.