Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president (1076 Views)

Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick / Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Running Mates: Tinubu’s Camp Narrows Down On Shettima, Atiku On Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by blackpanda: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
I am really not surprised that Atiku picked Okowa as his running mate for the 2023 elections. Personally, i could not have expected anything better.

In my opinion and from his desperate antecedents, we all know that Alhaji Atiku is only contesting for one purpose only - to enrich himself and his allies to the fullest extent possible with Nigeria's resources.

Atiku on his own is someone that is well known as a "not particularly honest" politician. He still has the American fraud case pending on his head and we all remember how he allegedly sold off most of Nigeria's assets to himself and his allies. One can only imagine how Nigerians will be looked upon internationally with an alleged fraudster jetting around the globe as the Nigerian President.

That said, Okowa of Delta State is one man that has also been privileged to hook his claws into Delta State treasury for decades. Atiku obviously picked okowa because he is relatively unknown nationally and therefore will not outshine his boss. Moreover as someone that is allegedly known for looting Delta to stupor, Okowa will not have any moral dilemma when the sharing of Nigerian loot begins. Its designed to be a free for all buffet, with the Nigerian masses paying the ultimate price!

Should the duo win, life is about to become hell for anyone not opportuned to be close to the ruling class. I do not expect any meaningful impact or development in Nigeria under Atiku/Okowa. But if you are lucky enough to be close to Atiku, then you will undoubtedly be "heavily rewarded". Atiku is very generous to his friends. Anyhow, uncertain times lie ahead!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Enwhen(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
blackpanda:
I am really not surprised that Atiku picked Okowa as his running mate for the 2023 elections. Personally, i could not have expected anything better.

In my opinion and from his desperate antecedents, we all know that Alhaji Atiku is only contesting for one purpose only - to enrich himself and his allies to the fullest extent possible with Nigeria's resources.

Atiku on his own is a someone that is well known as "not particularly honest" politician. He still has the American fraud case pending on his head and we all remember how he allegedly sold off most of Nigeria's assets to himself and his allies. One can only imagine how Nigerians will be looked upon internationally with an alleged fraudster jetting around the globe as the Nigerian President.

That said, Okowa of Delta State is one made that has also been privileged to hook his claws into Delta State treasury for decades. Atiku obviously picked okowa because he is relatively unknown nationally and therefore will not outshine his boss. Moreover as someone that is allegedly known for looting Delta to stupor, Okowa will not have any moral dilemma when the sharing of Nigerian loot begins. Its designed to be a free for all buffet, with the Nigerian masses paying the ultimate price!

Should the duo win, life is about to become hell for anyone not opportuned to be close to the ruling class. I do not expect any meaningful impact or development in Nigeria under Atiku/Okowa.

First go and tell this to PMB and Tinubu ,

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Didijiji: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
so says a mumu APC supporter

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Frigga13: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Enwhen:

You off me grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Frigga13: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin

Funny Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
They will be a better option to Tinubu.Obi remains the best

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by blackpanda: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Enwhen:

Okay, write your own about them pls

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by seunmsg(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
At this point, the only realistic ticket that can bring development and shared prosperity to Nigerians is the APC ticket of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We must do everything possible to ensure Tinubu is elected as the next president of Nigeria.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Didijiji: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
You guys keep dreaming that tinubu will win

guts/....
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Unruly7(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
blackpanda:

Atiku on his own is someone that is well known as a "not particularly honest" politician. He still has the American fraud case pending on his head and we all remember how he allegedly sold off most of Nigeria's assets to himself and his allies. One can only imagine how Nigerians will be looked upon internationally with an alleged fraudster jetting around the globe as the Nigerian President.

That said, Okowa of Delta State is one man that has also been privileged to hook his claws into Delta State treasury for decades. Atiku obviously picked okowa because he is relatively unknown nationally and therefore will not outshine his boss. Moreover as someone that is allegedly known for looting Delta to stupor, Okowa will not have any moral dilemma when the sharing of Nigerian loot begins. Its designed to be a free for all buffet, with the Nigerian masses paying the ultimate price!

Should the duo win, life is about to become hell for anyone not opportuned to be close to the ruling class. I do not expect any meaningful impact or development in Nigeria under Atiku/Okowa. But if you are lucky enough to be close to Atiku, then you will undoubtedly be "heavily rewarded". Atiku is very generous to his friends. Anyhow, uncertain times lie ahead!

Where is your take on Tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Enwhen(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
blackpanda:

Okay, write your own about them pls

I knw they all all thieves , but for the fact that I don't have any back up evidence , I cannot write anything....
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Didijiji: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
At this point, the only realistic ticket that can bring development and shared prosperity to Nigerians is the APC ticket of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We must do everything possible to ensure Tinubu is elected as the next president of Nigeria.
God ALMIGHTY FORBID

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by SWATMan: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
blackpanda:

Kakaki
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by SarkinYarki: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Arrant Nonsense by Atiku , very arrant nonsense ..PDP has some hours to rescind in that if not I am mobilizing for Jagaban...let heaven fall

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by SarkinYarki: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Didijiji:
You guys keep dreaming that tinubu will win

guts/....

For me to be contemplating voting for Jagaban you should know he can win ..Nobody hates Jagaban like me but this Okowa selection is nonsense
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Oplomo: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:

You are wasting your time. Atiku and Okowa are both selleable to North, East, South and West. They are sellable to Christians and Muslims alike. grin

PDP really frustated you by denying Wike presidency or VP, so you can't sell your 'Wike demolished mosques' in the North as propaganda for tinubu's interest. grin

Again....Checkmate! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Didijiji: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

For me to be contemplating voting for Jagaban you should know he can win ..Nobody hates Jagaban like me but this Okowa selection is nonsense
win??

how??

with all the defections to PDP happening

hahahaha
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
seunmsg:
did I just hear you say shared prosperity grin

Even Tinubu go just dey laugh this joke, if you no dey his microscopic few he recycles then no prosperity for you

Na draining you go dey receive from multiple taxes

Even the microscopic few still know their limit, they only take the scrumbs he gives them
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Googledotcom: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
[s]
seunmsg:
[/s]

You get luck say cancel button no dey work.
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by Googledotcom: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Arrant Nonsense by Atiku , very arrant nonsense ..PDP has some hours to rescind in that if not I am mobilizing for Jagaban...let heaven fall
My brother, I'm a strong supporter of PDP, but as it stands I am diverting to Peter Obi. Atiku goofed on this one.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by YourRealFather: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Googledotcom:
My brother, I'm a strong supporter of PDP, but as it stands I am diverting to Peter Obi. Atiku goofed on this one.

Abeg who for be the better candidate for Atiku to choose?
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by blackpanda: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Googledotcom:

so who should he have picked?
Abi u just want to trend
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by blackpanda: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Unruly7:

Where is your take on Tinubu

Hes the best candidate of the three
Re: My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president by dragunov: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Baba n'Toheebu!

(1) (Reply)

"SDP Duped Me" – Segun Oni Withdraws From Ekiti Guber Contest / RIP Sweet Prince , Rabbi Kanu Is Dead / as

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.