Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka (861 Views)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark / Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Gjrich(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
What a reply by Mr peter obi support team

Peter Obi replies Mbaka.

Dear Father Ejike Mbaka.

I, Peter Obi is still yet to know how I've offended you in person and as a priest you are.

You are my brother as an Igbo man and we even go the same church, the Catholic.

How do you define stinginess in your own dictionary.

So, because I don't share money, means I'm Stingy?

Do you know that those money politicians are sharing, they are state funds. It is not their personal money.

Why must I spend extravagant with money that is not my own just to proof that I'm not Stingy?

I have donated money to almost all the major secondary schools and universities in Nigeria including hospitals.

I never made noise about it because I see it as a charity work!.

So, do you expect me to start singing about it?

Mbaka, if stinginess means to save money and avoid wasting state funds, then, I'm proudly stingy.

But, you've to tell me where else I've wronged you, so that I will apologize and we move on.

It seems you bear grudges against me and you must free yourself because you preach forgiveness to your members.

Hear it again, I am not desperate to be the president of Nigeria. That is why I will never use a kobo to influence anyone!!!.

Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Gbengajans: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hnnnmm
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by iCheckm8: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
He's right!
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by shortIGBOman: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gjrich:

Peter Obi replies Mbaka.

Dear Father Ejike Mbaka.

I, Peter Obi is still yet to know how I've offended you in person and as a priest you are.

Do you know that those money politicians are sharing, they are state funds. It is not their personal money.

Why must I spend extravagant with money that is not my own just to proof that I'm not Stingy?

I have donated money to almost all the major secondary schools and universities in Nigeria including hospitals.

Mbaka, if stinginess means to save money and avoid wasting state funds, then, I'm proudly stingy.

But, you've to tell me where else I've wronged you, so that I will apologize and we move on.

It seems you bear grudges against me and you must free yourself because you preach forgiveness to your members.

Hear it again, I am not desperate to be the president of Nigeria. That is why I will never use a kobo to influence anyone!!!.

Peter Obi.

Make Peter Obi rest. Igbo can never rule this Country.

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by megacity: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Well, I don't like to involve myself in conflicts involving men of God
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by MonkeyMods(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nna leave that short thief who is equally canvassing for another thief so the new thief will be dashing him stolen money

Peter Obi or bust

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by CleanInAll: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by zeuss: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

a brainlessly backward bigoted nitwit spotted

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by nrexzy: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Loool....
Na lie obi no dey reply dis kin talk....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by triple996(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
OBITUARY wink
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by dnawah(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gjrich:

Peter Obi replies Mbaka.

Dear Father Ejike Mbaka.

Peter Obi.
no mind am,u talk to him as a president.
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Gbabe2: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See a typical APC apologist's response. So Igbos are not Nigerians? Oh I see, you will rather be ruled by people that will deprive you and your unborn children of basic necessities, rob you blind, enslave our generations and dish out Emilokan mantra. I just can't comprehend why these kids of nowadays cant even see-through? I am sure you dont have a decent job? I am sure you don't have a good road and you still pay for diesel to power your generator if you have one. Do you know that because you were born and live in Nigeria, you are at a disadvantage compared to kids of your age that were born and live in some other countries? I have been around longer and have least experienced a better in time past before these rogues came around. If Peter is going to alleviate our suffering, so be it. From all indications, he might not be a saint but far better than all these rogues parading themselves. Cant we even think at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Many Nigerian politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The liked of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, celebrities etc all these men and women have been insulted.

Why did everything change now?
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Vulturereloaded: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
megacity:
Well, I don't like to involve myself in conflicts involving men of God

And Mbaka is a man of God? God is not confused, so a confused Mbaka has no business as a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by shortIGBOman: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gbabe2:

See a typical APC apologist's response. So Igbos are not Nigerians? Oh I see, you will rather be ruled by people that will deprive you and your unborn children of basic necessities, rob you blind, enslave our generations and dish out Emilokan mantra. I just can't comprehend why these kids of nowadays cant even see-through? I am sure you dont have a decent job? I am sure you don't have a good road and you still pay for diesel to power your generator if you have one. I have been around longer and have least experienced a better in time past before these rogues came around. If Peter is going to alleviate our suffering, so be it. From all indications, he might not be a saint but far better than all these rogues parading themselves. Cant we even think at all?

Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country. Besides, there won't be election in the East. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist, will help us achieve that. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by solochris(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dear op @Gjrich could you stop posting rubbish. Peter Obi has never responded to Mbaka. Please stop being fuulish
Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by shortIGBOman: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
zeuss:

a brainlessly backward bigoted nitwit spotted

Eyahh, the thing pain this man grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Cypress042(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
You have donated money to almost all the secondary schools, universities and Nigerian Hospitals.

And you never mentioned or make noise about it, then what are you doing now? angry

Re: Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka by Mindlog: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Certainly not written by Peter Obi but Fr. Mbaka should calm down even Peter Obi's younger brother is also a Reverend Father.

(1) (Reply)

World War 3 and Nigeria's doomed future under Globo Homo / “Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman (vid) / News Of CNN Hosting Peter Obi Is Fake. Disregard It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.