Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (349 Views)

I Asked Chat GPT To Rate The Performance Of Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And El Rufai / Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by swaggerjack: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar

Nigerians should think about their current and future generations and not think about their stomach and immediate needs.

Re: Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Non can be trusted, Peter obi sef na big thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by Kingspin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi and his supporters have done nothing.
Everybody receives insults and leaders receive the most both offline and online.

In 2015, the Buhari campaign team made the most noise especially online.

Those trying to demarket Peter Obi are doing so using the supporters. Yet I don't know what the supporters are doing that is alien to Nigeria.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by swaggerjack: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Non can be trusted, Peter obi sef na big thief

Best of the evils. I am fully aware of his offshore account he setup in Caribbean through daughter name.

They are all crooks, but he is the best performer of the fantastically corrupt crooks.
Re: Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by Goodson15: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
For the future of unborn generation,I and my family will vote for Peter obi,He knows what the future yields
Re: Picture: Difference Between Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar by swaggerjack: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Goodson15:
For the future of unborn generation,I and my family will vote for Peter obi,He knows what the future yields

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Amotekun Arrests Suspected Masterminds Of Owo Church Killing / 'Childish, Laughable’—IPOB Replies Buhari Over Allegations Of Pipeline Vandalism / 2023: Ambassador Ogbuewu Speaks To Ebonyi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.