Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri (32630 Views)

Presidential Election: Straw Poll Favours Atiku-Okowa Ticket / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / 2023 Presidency: Vincent Udume Odogbor Faults Atiku/Okowa Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is like Reno is idle and jobless
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by oguns222: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

Atiku bribed we know.
Tinubu bribed and we also know.
How did Peter Obi become the flag bearer of a party he has no root? Was the ticket given to him for free?

Peter Obi is no different from all ipob green snake in a green grass.
Please, tell us how Peter Obi became the flag bearer of LP. Show us with evidence.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Bright800(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
I know some Nigerians can say alot about atiku, you can call him all sort of name, I believe if God open your eyes, u Will know he has a better and New Nigeria in is heart, let 4get about obi this obi that, if you talk about good, his he good than obaseki, obaseki everyone was clamouring in Edo State, his administration is less, compared to what oshomhole did in Edo State, wisdom matters 2015 alot of people minus me where shouting sai baba, but today at the end nothing to show for, please don't judge by the past nobody is perfect, everyone has is bad side of him, we're talking about present now, even ur obi have his own bad side of him

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Ubanz: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sharrappp, number one reason is that u've been paid to launder his image.
But u failed to remark that.
Anyway am not surprised.
I've been watching u with one eye for longer than u can imagine.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
I don't take Reno seriously... The pastor he says he is makes it worse. I don't trust politicians and pastors.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Enwhen(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Dumbo decision.
Thanks to Atiku, your next president is Bola Hamed Tinubu.

There is no way Tinubu can defeat Atiku ...Atiku only need the SS and few votes from the SE ....NC, NE , Kwankwosiyya sealed....
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Mycometp3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everybody won chop and to talk tru dey hard for black pipu..this man went to sch and study no sense ... How can we vote person wey get micano when the problem of dis nation is power supply ...okowa kor okoyin ni
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by phadul: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP and APC will never rule this country again by Gods grace angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ifeanyi Okowa is the perfect VP for Atiku.He represent SS and SE.Tinubu urchins are in pains

Wrong. Obi is going to divide the SE and SS votes.

I don't see Atiku winning. I am apolitical but if I was to choose, it would be Atiku. I'm just being frank.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by einsteine(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2022
oguns222:
Atiku bribed delegates to win primaries. Does pastor Reno now support bribery and corruption?

Did he bribe last election when Obi agreed to be his Vice?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Glycosunde: 12:11am On Jun 17, 2022
You can launder the image of Atiku for all I care since you are a paid launderer yourself. Your opinion, your business and most Nigerians don't care because they are very much OBIdients. Mtcheeew Reno nugget sense

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by shegz24(m): 12:22am On Jun 17, 2022
1 and 5 are the same and 4 is not a point at all.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by favour32(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2022
I nor read fully wetin Reno talk because Atiku nai e oga.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by ogwumgbe: 1:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Isokiscool:
God bless u sir,unlike Tinubu

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by JustforMen: 2:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Can we bet? You ll regret the day you vote for Peter Obi. If you are voting for him cos of tribalism just like other senseless Igbos. If he fails like Jonathan, tribalism won’t allow you and your kinsmen to see the failures just like Jonathan.

Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. Go and check his records in Anambra state and compare to Tinubu in Lagos state where half of poverty-ridden Igbos are residing as we speak. Peter Obi even live in Lagos state built by visionary Tinubu.

Where is Anambra state today? How many jobs did he create as a governor? Ask yourselves! You guys ll suffer under Obi presidency if he was lucky enough to win d election which I doubt for real

Only Tinubu has what it takes

And Yoruba are not voting Tinubu out of tribalism?

Pls what is Pandora? What did he do in the so called Pandora papers?

Lagos was developed as a federal capital before Tinubu dreamt of being in politics.

Can you honestly compare Tinubu to Obi on any logical scale?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Waterway: 2:33am On Jun 17, 2022
10 Reasons to not waste your vote on PDP or APC......the last 10yrs of your life in Nigeria, is it any better.? If you are reading this and above age of 18yrs, your next decade will be wasted if you vote any of these two parties. In fact don’t bother planing your future because there will be none. How can you expect anything better from the same political parties who switch sides when it soothes their personal interest not their constituents. If you buy this rubbish by a paid mouthpiece , aka Omokri , then you really deserve the status quo/enslavement by these thieves. Unload the yoke of political slavery, Help your destiny , vote Peter Obi !
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by dragunov: 2:44am On Jun 17, 2022
kidap:
Dear citizens of Nigeria,

Our party has finally picked an able Vice Presidential candidate in Governor Ifeanyi Okowa. As it stands, we now have the most balanced ticket in Nigeria. It is Muslim-Christian ticket. It is a strong Northern-Southern ticket. We are for secularism, where religion is separate from government. We have a VP with one leg in the Southeast and the other in the South-South. Nigerians, we are ready, and we humbly beg for your votes.

So, why should you vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as President on February 25, 2023? I will give you 10 reasons.

1. Support Atiku because he creates jobs. He co-founded INTELS, one of the largest oil and gas/ports logistics firms in Africa, in the 80s. His Priam group employs more people than most state governments. Creating jobs for Nigeria’s youth will end insecurity!

2. Support Atiku because he is a lover of education, who established the American University of Nigeria, Yola. Through that institution, he gave scholarships to indigent students, including #ChibokGirls. What that proves is that he loves education and would fund ASUU and ASUP!

3. Support Atiku because he personifies the brand of politics Nigeria has yearned for since Independence from Great Britain, which can be summarised as secular, free market based, and private sector led. He believes in meritocracy and wants to restructure Nigeria, bringing true federalism

4. Atiku is healthy. He plays football. He works out at the gym. He is social and cosmopolitan. He develops his mind and just finished a Master’s programme from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, The United Kingdom’. His age and health are not suspicious. He is ready to govern!

5. For Nigerian workers, you need to know that not only does Atiku employ more people than most state governments, he also plays them above minimum wage. If he pays his private workers minimum wage, he will look after you and pay minimum wage if you elect him!

6. Atiku has good experience. He served Nigeria for 20 years in the Nigerian Customs Service. Upon retirement, he went into private business and flourished. He fought Abacha and was exiled to London. He returned to Nigeria while Abacha was alive to fight for democracy on the home front. He became a democratically elected Vice President. He is tailor made to be President!

7. Support Atiku because he led the Economic Management Team that paid off Nigeria’s debt, and privatised the telecom sector, and cement industry, that exploded our GDP and created jobs. He did it before and he can do it even better again now Nigeria is broke.

8. Vote for Atiku because he brought in effective technocrats into government and led the Obasanjo administration’s efforts to restore peace, and reestablish law and order during the Sharia crisis of 2000. Nigeria needs technocrats and peace. Atiku is your man for the job

9. Choose Atiku because while he was Vice President, Nigeria paid off her foreign debts. Today, Nigeria is a heavily indebted nation, owing ₦46 trillion. We even borrow to pay salaries. We need someone like Atiku, who can create wealth to repay those loans.

10. Finally, Nigeria is a multi ethnic/religious nation. We need someone that understands the complex nature of our diversity and knows how to manage it. That person is Atiku, a Northerner who spent all his professional life in Southern Nigeria and married a Southerner.

My name is Reno Omokri, and I support the Atiku-Okowa ticket, because I know from personal experience that they will provide Jobs, create Opportunities, and Secure Nigeria.

#WhyISupoortAtiku

https://2023.ng/10-reasons-why-i-support-the-atiku-okowa-ticket/

This Reno Mumukri, like my nairaland pal has called him is just a meddlesome irritant.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by kebbycool(m): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2022
The Oracle has spoken.
kidap:

Our party has finally picked an able Vice Presidential candidate in Governor Ifeanyi Okowa. As it stands, we now have the most balanced ticket in Nigeria. It is Muslim-Christian ticket. It is a strong Northern-Southern ticket. We are for secularism, where religion is separate from government. We have a VP with one leg in the Southeast and the other in the South-South. Nigerians, we are ready, and we humbly beg for your votes.

So, why should you vote for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as President on February 25, 2023? I will give you 10 reasons.

1. Support Atiku because he creates jobs. He co-founded INTELS, one of the largest oil and gas/ports logistics firms in Africa, in the 80s. His Priam group employs more people than most state governments. Creating jobs for Nigeria’s youth will end insecurity!

2. Support Atiku because he is a lover of education, who established the American University of Nigeria, Yola. Through that institution, he gave scholarships to indigent students, including #ChibokGirls. What that proves is that he loves education and would fund ASUU and ASUP!

3. Support Atiku because he personifies the brand of politics Nigeria has yearned for since Independence from Great Britain, which can be summarised as secular, free market based, and private sector led. He believes in meritocracy and wants to restructure Nigeria, bringing true federalism

4. Atiku is healthy. He plays football. He works out at the gym. He is social and cosmopolitan. He develops his mind and just finished a Master’s programme from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, The United Kingdom’. His age and health are not suspicious. He is ready to govern!

5. For Nigerian workers, you need to know that not only does Atiku employ more people than most state governments, he also plays them above minimum wage. If he pays his private workers minimum wage, he will look after you and pay minimum wage if you elect him!

6. Atiku has good experience. He served Nigeria for 20 years in the Nigerian Customs Service. Upon retirement, he went into private business and flourished. He fought Abacha and was exiled to London. He returned to Nigeria while Abacha was alive to fight for democracy on the home front. He became a democratically elected Vice President. He is tailor made to be President!

7. Support Atiku because he led the Economic Management Team that paid off Nigeria’s debt, and privatised the telecom sector, and cement industry, that exploded our GDP and created jobs. He did it before and he can do it even better again now Nigeria is broke.

8. Vote for Atiku because he brought in effective technocrats into government and led the Obasanjo administration’s efforts to restore peace, and reestablish law and order during the Sharia crisis of 2000. Nigeria needs technocrats and peace. Atiku is your man for the job

9. Choose Atiku because while he was Vice President, Nigeria paid off her foreign debts. Today, Nigeria is a heavily indebted nation, owing ₦46 trillion. We even borrow to pay salaries. We need someone like Atiku, who can create wealth to repay those loans.

10. Finally, Nigeria is a multi ethnic/religious nation. We need someone that understands the complex nature of our diversity and knows how to manage it. That person is Atiku, a Northerner who spent all his professional life in Southern Nigeria and married a Southerner.

My name is Reno Omokri, and I support the Atiku-Okowa ticket, because I know from personal experience that they will provide Jobs, create Opportunities, and Secure Nigeria.

#WhyISupoortAtiku

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by pointblank247(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Anybody but WIKEdness
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Urchmantete: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Omo this Oko teeth nawa oo
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by sokera: 6:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
Absolutely no sense in your post even after all the Operation pull him down syndrome....!! Obi will be the best president Nigeria can have at the moment...!!

You keep comparing Lagos and Anambra, forgeting Lagos is the epicenter of business activities in Nigeria, Even Okezie Ikpeazu would attain the same feet as Tinubu in Lagos...

Someone like Obi would have even made Lagos a Dubai-like state with all the attractions and funds it attracts...!! So calm down and eat gbado and cassava in peace
lagos was not naturally like that , someone built it , you need to do research of how Lagos was in 1999 before Asiwaju took over and compare to after he developed the blue print …
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by sonature1: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Chijeep:
The battle line is drawn

Lets assume the election is a 2 man race between Peter Obi and Atiku/Tinubu

Like for Obi and share for Atiku/Tinubu

please don't vote twice if you're running more than one account and don't like and share together

This nonsense is annoying

Election is not conducted on social media or the internet

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by BlockResearcher: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Segalink has beeen exposed. Reno is next.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2022
od501:

We know Okowa for SE? They just succeeded in dividing Obi's votes in the NIger Delta. Just like Obi has ruined their chances in the North by merging (or trying to merge) with Kwankwaso.
You are not making sense
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2022
sokera:
lagos was not naturally like that , someone built it , you need to do research of how Lagos was in 1999 before Asiwaju took over and compare to after he developed the blue print …
I have seen decades of Christmas to know what I'm talking about...Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, it was even a more preferably dwelling for the colonial masters due to the fact it was rounded by lake and sea cutting across Atlantic Ocean, And virtually all importations are done via that route, so it was even more developed compared to other states even in year 1999...

Like I said earlier, even a known clueless nonetity like Okezie Ikpeazu would have match Tinubu's imaginary legacy given the fact all concentrations and inflow of capital, resources, shipments etc were channelled and limited to Lagos alone...Go and verify
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by od501: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense

Enlighten me
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by ariesbull: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Can that dude shut up... Very irritating fellow
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by bizhop01: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2022
Student's and ASUU vote buhari against Atiku, today they're still enjoying their dividends
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Manpasman: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
kidap:

#WhyISupoortAtiku

this mistake have been made already no be delta money they are looking 4
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by Sunsets: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
11. Support Atiku for not speaking up against a horrendous, hate-filled, religiously induced jungle justice against Deborah.
kidap:

#WhyISupoortAtiku

Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by sokera: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
I have seen decades of Christmas to know what I'm talking about...Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, it was even a more preferably dwelling for the colonial masters due to the fact it was rounded by lake and sea cutting across Atlantic Ocean, And virtually all importations are done via that route, so it was even more developed compared to other states even in year 1999...

Like I said earlier, even a known clueless nonetity like Okezie Ikpeazu would have match Tinubu's imaginary legacy given the fact all concentrations and inflow of capital, resources, shipments etc were channelled and limited to Lagos alone...Go and verify
for your information Lagos was developed during the western region , Awolowo built the sea port and the airport ,l… and we err doing fine and that was why Igbos suspended the regional government
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Support The Atiku-okowa Ticket - Reno Omokri by charlsecy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ifeanyi Okowa is the perfect VP for Atiku.He represent SS and SE.
Okowa is SS, not SE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm / Stop Buhari From Medical Trips - Senate Committee Tells State House Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.