Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,021 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta (24436 Views)

73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Mikolo70(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
Boss I still dey wait oO...!! grin

But if you know you can't send out money, then stop calling people you don't know poor...

Ordinarily I would have requested for your aza and boss you just to prove a point, but it makes no sense at all...

Support your nonsense in peace, so you can eat gbado, corn and cassava!!!
Eleribu ni e... Jobless entity.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Walllee: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:
Amosun Organises A Walk for Tinubu Presidency in Abeokuta

https://twitter.com/cbngov_akin1/status/1537546057806188546?t=irAAakai9X6l8H5FpHe2CQ&s=19

But this is his presidential campaign naa.make una dey fear God with una lies
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by harmargedon: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
Whiteshield:

Your next President is Yoruba and God will punish you if you don't wail to death.
All you want is a yoruba president. Don't worry Adekunle Atiku will dry your tears.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
He knows what to gain From the Man he is marketingwink
You the average Nigerian campaigning for Tinubu and most importantly APC.
"What is your aim and ambition in lifeundecided" ......signing out✈

99.9% of your people are reaping the benefits of development Tinubu brought to Lagos to this day. It's because of this same Tinubu your tribesmen are able to contest and in some cases win house of assembly seats. I dare say your people are ingrates!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by macolino(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2022
fyneguy:

You are the shameless one. This happened today in Abeokuta. Call anybody and ask
Did you see Tinubu poster or Amusu for President? Use your head oo
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Mikolo70(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. I will just ignore
Ignore or not.. Wetin be my own nau? I know you people very well.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by harmargedon: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Mikolo70:

Mind your business Okoro....
grin grin grin cheesy grin you made it sound like I cared about the south, you're all going to wail heavily after the election. Power must remain in the North, Funny people.

Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lies

One of the placard below reads"Amosun for
president".

This was Ibikunle Amosun's presidential campaign before the primaries

Why are this Tinubu people so shameless

The mods can be confused at times, they just push anything to fp without verifying. What do we call that
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by rollywise(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
Obi no dey share shishi.. Lol

No mind Mbaka. Political pastor
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Slynation(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:

You talked about suffering in your initial post. You projected sufferings on yourself.
Yes, because I don't enjoy seeing other people suffer, the fact I'm very much comfortable inspite of all the Economic meltdown doesn't mean I shouldn't pay attention to people in my surroundings, celebrities and other prominent people in the society talks about suffering in the society but does that mean they are poor??

People around me knows my generosity so if anyone calls me poor, then since the person is a big man/woman, s/he should be ready to send me money for food before I die of starvation and I will accept it wholeheartedly and pray for such person...
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Slynation(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Mikolo70:

Eleribu ni e... Jobless entity.
Should I send my credentials??
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by lincoln08541(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2022
Dont let hate push u to oblivion. I work around the area where the campaign was held yesterday at alake palace. They even pasted amosun for president everywhere but untimately he pulled the crowd for tinubu
NaijaRoyalty:
Lies

president".

Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by tibatobi: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Lies

president".

u are an idiot there is no placard in this picture written amosun for president
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by wolesmile(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Crowd can be notoriously deceptive

Organising a walk for someone that cannot walk, that's very impressive.

By the way hope when will Tinubu choose his deputy or must they wait for PDP to do everything first before they fellow.
PDP leads then APC follows

Is it from this crowd that Tinubu will recruit the 50million soldiers in to the Nigerian army that he will be feeding casava, yam and ewedu?

Lame....

Try again later...
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by juman(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Good from amosun.

Tinubu is the best politician in Nigeria.
We better grab him.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by juman(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Kwara should give him one million votes.
Tinubu deserve that.

He is experienced, believable, trusted, trustworthy, committed and liberal person.
He doesn't differentiate on anybodys religion.

He is like the kings, all religions are for the kings.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by ambale(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
This man is supposed to be a senator

Abi work don finish for Nigeria that he has all the time for political walk

Ohh I forgot, the country is on autopilot already
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Lepon02: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Waste of time. cheesy
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by ogatboy(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Mikolo70:

Ignore or not.. Wetin be my own nau? I know you people very well.
the peoole knower
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Dorakay93(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi is a good candidate but he won't win, his self styled politics can only work where people reason normally not in Nigeria.
Tinubu has structure, grassroots but only disadvantageous because of the underperformance of his party presently but most people won't reason that when they see money.
Atiku Abukar and PDP are highly unpredictable because of Northern influence. Northerners may sabotage Tinubu's APC and vote their brother.
In light of this, I will rate them on 42%, 57%, and 59% chances respectively.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
He organized it to put himself in the good book of Asiwaju he stoned at the stadium rally 3 yrs ago. He couldn't have scored 2 votes in that contest if he had not withdrew. He's just trying to be smart. He needed to do all these bcoz he realized he's lost out more so when Buhari, his benevolent political father with whom he hijacked ogun state appointments, is on his way out. Amosun is only asking for the atonement of his actions and numerous insubordinations against Dapo Abiodun. We know Amosun cannot be trusted. He still have pranks off his sleeves. He's waiting for Dapo Abiodun to win before he would use his cronies to institute cases against him.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dorakay93:
Peter obi is a good candidate but he won't win, his self styled politics can only work where people reason normally not in Nigeria.
Tinubu has structure, grassroots but only disadvantageous because of the underperformance of his party presently but most people won't reason that when they see money.
Atiku Abukar and PDP are highly unpredictable because of Northern influence. Northerners may sabotage Tinubu's APC and vote their brother.
In light of this, I will rate them on 42%, 57%, and 59% chances respectively.

Tinubu is not Buhari so Tinubu would do extremely well than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
juman:
Good from amosun.

Amosun begging method to come back to the fold after romancing Buhari for 7 yrs taking candidate of another party (APM) to Buhari for endorsement at the detriment of your party APC. After stoning Buhari, Tinubu and the rest 3 yrs ago. What gut?
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Amosun begging method to come back to the fold after romancing Buhari for 7 yrs taking candidate of another party (APM) to Buhari for endorsement at the detriment of your party APC. After stoning Buhari, Tinubu and the rest 3 yrs ago. What gut?

He begged immediately.
That is why they gave him minister from ogun, ambassador to uk, and many other positions.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by Efxfuture: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by justified007: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You've shifted the goal post after I bursted your lies

You're the one that need to update yourself . I am in Abeokuta and I can assure you all the contending forces in APC are doing everything possible to put their house in order. This is just Amosun testing the mic and it will happen like this in all the major towns in Ogun state.
Re: Amosun Organises A Walk For Tinubu Presidency In Abeokuta by adekolaelect(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
sonature1:
South West is Tinubu's stronghold, but many people who see a working country with Peter Obi will still vote for him. It will be hard to be a president in Nigeria if you don't share money
vote for you obi and stop wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Movement In The Past 6 Days Excites Supporters / COVID-19 - Akin Alabi Provides Emergency Relief Package For His Constituents / Soludo Mourns Dr Nwando & Others Who Lost Their Lives In The Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.