Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? (823 Views)

INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections / Olawepo-hashim Slams APC As PT Emerges Most Competitive Party / INEC Budget For 2019 Election: The Breakdown (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
We have strong candidates all around from different party fighting for the number one of office in Nigeria.
We have Bola Ahmed Tinubu Of APC, H.E Abubakar Atiku Of PDP, Peter Obi Of LABOUR PARTY And Kwankwaso Of NNPP.
These are strong household names who have made and sealed their name in National politics.
Lets hear your Opinion
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by iCheckm8: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
Op
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by joe54: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
It will be
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Peter Obi will win the election with a landslide victory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by flamingREED(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
It will be o.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by BigBashiru: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:
We have strong candidates all around from different party fighting for the number one of office in Nigeria.
We have Bola Ahmed Tinubu Of APC, H.E Abubakar Atiku Of PDP, Peter Obi Of LABOUR PARTY And Kwankwaso Of NNPP.
These are strong household names who have made and sealed their name in National politics.
Lets hear your Opinion

Tinubu and Atiku aren't strong candidates....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Dikegodspower(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm obidient

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
The three major tribes are involved with strong candidates (in their own right) representing them.

2 Likes

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by BigBashiru: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mobilize your village to go and vote.....I've done so in my own village.

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
It might be the first elections to go into a run-off unless one of them steps down.

I forsee a run-off between Atiku and Obi

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is not a strong candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Tinubu and Atiku aren't strong candidates....
They are o, they are strong candidates, tribalism aside, they are strong politically than both obi and kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu is not a strong candidate.
He is one of the strongest, if not number 1

2 Likes

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Gentlerespect76: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:
Lets hear your Opinion

The dynamics upon which the voting pattern of 2023 will be based are quite different from that of the previous years. It's obvious that seven hellish years of maladministration have made surviving youths (many youths and even the elderly have died preventable deaths) are now determined not to sit back and allow the 2015 scenario where APC rode to victory on the back of western media propaganda and vote buying.

Today, across tribe and religious divides Nigerians are bracing up to confront and stop the so-called popular but old and corrupt politicians using their PVCs. And it will work. Peter Obi is younger, he has integrity and with his level of dynamism, he is the easiest pick among the three contenders. Anybody who wants evil, will receive evil. He who wants light, peace, progress and prosperity will receive same. I choose the second. I choose Peter. You OP where do you stand as a Nigerian? You can't ask for others opinion and not state yours.

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
i hope so, lets watch and see
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:

He is one of the strongest, if not number 1
No, he's not...
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by BigBashiru: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:

They are o, they are strong candidates, tribalism aside, they are strong politically than both obi and kwankwaso

politically how? we need people that can do the job not political players...
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

The dynamics upon which the voting pattern of 2023 will be based are quite different from that of the previous years. It's obvious that seven hellish years of maladministration have made surviving youths (many youths and even the elderly have died preventable deaths) are now determined not to sit back and allow the 2015 scenario where APC rode to victory on the back of western media propaganda and vote buying.

Today, across tribe and religious divides Nigerians are bracing up to confront and stop the so-called popular but old and corrupt politicians using their PVCs. And it will work. Peter Obi is younger, he has integrity and with his level of dynamism, he is the easiest pick among the three contenders. Anybody who wants evil, will receive evil. He who wants light, peace, progress and prosperity will receive same.You OP where do you stand as a Nigerian? You can't ask for others opinion and not state yours.
I Stand with the truth, i stand with OBI

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:
No, he's not...
Prove me wrong
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Gentlerespect76: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:

I Stand with the truth, i stand with OBI
Thanks Man.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:

Prove me wrong
Lagos and Osun votes can't take him to presidency.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

politically how? we need people that can do the job not political players...
but we all know that strong political players wins election.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Googledotcom: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
PDP and APC should pray Obi and Kwankwaso don't team up. If not, it's game over for the above mentioned parties. But I suspect Kwankwaso will sell his mandate to the highest bidder between PDP and APC
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Honor10: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
When will these people understand that Peter obi is s light weight politician.

Peter obi won't even win the whole 5 SE States.

This is good for Tinubu, because it will cause enough damage to Atiku chance.

This election is an easy win for Tinubu.

Don't quote to yearn your nonsense, just wait till February next year

17 Likes

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Although i stand with OBI, But Tinubu has a strong structure in SW, NC, NW and NE
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Honor10: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zonefree:

So, Tinubu will only win Lagos and Osun?

But I thought you even said he won't win the ticket, grin grin.
Don't worry, your brain will start working properly from February

16 Likes

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:

Although i stand with OBI, But Tinubu has a strong structure in SW, NC, NW and NE
Imaginary strong structure. Atiku and Kwankwaso are in the ballot, the whole of North is cancelled for Tinubu. SS and SE are no go area for him... So, how is Tinubu a strong candidate?
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Tallesty1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
It might be the first elections to go into a run-off unless one of them steps down.

I forsee a run-off between Atiku and Obi
If the later no go prison.

One thing is certain, 2023 will be bloody violent because two desperate people know it's their last shot.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Pakute: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
The contest is between BAT and Atiku. Kwankwaso is a pretender while Obi is a clown.
When caimpaign fully kickstart, Men will be separated from boys. Obi & his supporters are just like Westham with early gra gra on EPL table. When jungle mature, Obi will crawl back to his hole.

1 Like

Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by seborrhic: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Azsalami:
Lets hear your Opinion
First correct your grammar.
The heading should be:'Will the 2023 election....'.
Something that hasn't happened yet can't have a sentence starting with 'is'.
Re: Will The 2023 General Election The Most Competitive In The History Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
seborrhic:

First correct your grammar.
The heading should be:'Will the 2023 election....'.
Something that hasn't happened yet can't have a sentence starting with 'is'.
thanks bro, i appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I See Edo Raising 5 Million Votes For Peter Obi / 'Deep Down, I Know APC Cannot Win, Despite What I Say' - Garfield1 Confesses / Nnamdi Kanu is carrying 3 ashawo me I no see one carry PHOTOS IJELESPEAKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.