Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Falz Talks New Album “bahd”, Relationship & Activism In An Interview With Beat99 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Talks New Album “bahd”, Relationship & Activism In An Interview With Beat99 (150 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Pictured On BBC's Radio 1xtra Studio / I Might Unveil My Girlfriend And Propose At My Show - Falz Talks About Proposal / Falz Talks What He Can Do For A Pussy, Returns Cardi B Dick Challenge (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falz Talks New Album “bahd”, Relationship & Activism In An Interview With Beat99 by officialunique: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Nigerian sensational rapper and songwriter, Folarin Falana popularly know as Falz speaks on his new album “Bahd” and political activism in this interview with Beat FM.

Speaking on activism, the multitalented artist narrated how he developed a flare for the cause describing it as something that is highly influenced by his background. “It’s about how I grew up, who I grew up with. So I guess it was just kind of ingrained in me subconsciously,” he said.

Referencing his 2018 hit, “This is Nigeria,” he described it as the most intense level of activism in the music that he has dropped. “That was a very angry project. Speaking on the ills of society. And we are not even angry enough. We are not angry enough”

Watch Video in the link below:

https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/06/16/falz-talks-new-album-bahd-relationship-activism-in-an-interview-with-beat99-9-fm/
https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/06/16/falz-talks-new-album-bahd-relationship-activism-in-an-interview-with-beat99-9-fm/

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Tiring Everything Gets, Am Never Gonna Quit This, Says Nigerian Si / Video:ditched Wife And Her Family Members Disrupt Husband’s Wedding / Pete Edochie Speaks On His Career, Fatherhood & Society As He Covers The Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.