Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 127. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 127. (99 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 127. by PastorSomba(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 127.

1John 3:2 (KJV) "Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
John 1:12-13; Romans 4:13-14; 8:14-17; Galatians 3:26-29; 4:1-7; Ephesians 2:4-6,19; 3:6; Colossians 1:15-17; Hebrews 1:2-3; Titus 3:7; Genesis 1:28; 5:1-3;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

135. Even though sin came into the world to try to stop God's plan, but at the fulness of time Jesus came first to redeem mankind that was dead and lost under Adam and then to start a new creation of true sons of God. Being the last Adam when Jesus died we all died with Him and when He was raised from the dead we were also all raised with Him. Since sin and death came into the world through one person Adam on behalf of all men, so also through one man Jesus, righteousness and life is restored for all men.

As the last Adam and our sole representative, when Jesus died on the cross all men and all creation on earth died with Him and in Him. Being raised from the dead unto a new life and a new creation, all men also rose with Him and in Him. Christ is the only begotten son of God and it is only in Him all men can become sons. By the resurrection in Christ Jesus all men have been reborn into a new creation as sons of God. But unlike the devil that forced sin and death upon all creation, God does not impose Himself on any creature. Hence by the gospel of Jesus Christ God is calling all men to accept His new creation so that they can be part of it and become divine begotten sons of God like Jesus.

The bible says as many as receive this gospel of Jesus Christ immediately receives the power inside them and they become the sons of God. Jesus having completed the work of redemption and established a new creation of sons of God, this present earth and heaven are set to be destroyed and a new one specially made for the sons and heirs of God shall come into being. This present world belongs to Adam and his partner the devil and must be terminated because they are contrary to the plan of God for His children.

God is waiting for you and all men to accept the gospel of Christ and be part of the new creation before He terminates this world and all that is in it. As many as rejected and refused gospel of Christ shall be destroyed together with this present world, the devil and his angels. It is not the will of God for any man to perish, so come accept the gospel today. You can only accept and become a son of God while you are alive, there is no chance of repentance after death. Romans 5:12-21; 6:3-10; 8:1-2; 10:9-10; Genesis 3:1-24; Colossians 2:10-15; 2Corinthians 5:14-21; John 1:12-13; 3:3-8,16-18; Acts 4:12; 1Corinthians 15:21,45-55; Hebrews 9:27; Luke 24:47; 2Peter 3:9-13;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Go To Church / You Need A Support System. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday,june 28,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.