Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (63352 Views)

Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Mandate2023: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
ashawopikin:
Forget these makeup pix

Being an Iyaloja can make u look older than ur age.....dis woman is not up to 50 if u have elderly ppl at home go and ask of there age
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by EagleSquare1(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
You know, I recently asked a friend to produce a picture of the 61 year old daughter of Asiwaju Tinubu, but he was unable to. No one has ever backed that claim with pictoral evidence, na only talk. And talk is very very cheap.

priceactionx:
Na this lady they always refer to 63 or sixty something years? grin grin grin
people self.
They will soon say this pics was taken during tinubu as a governor. That is, about 20 years ago..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
Very terrible woman. I know people who work
directly under her.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by adahsimeon66(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
LOBATAN
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by africandollar: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

But we saw how Obi threads have occupied the front-page for the past couple days now, are you not aware about that as well? What can you say to that? Obviously, you careless about others, but Tinubu is definitely your headache.

Yes there have been Obi related threads all over but obviously not sponsored like this Jagabanish posts...first page of comments filled with accolades and what not from bot accounts, they are not contented with rigging elections now they would also rig posts and comments on Nairaland as well?! angry angry angry
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by abokikhalifa: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
All the market men and women in Lagos State hustle for her.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by ashawopikin(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

Being an Iyaloja can make u look older than ur age.....dis woman is not up to 50 if u have elderly ppl at home go and ask of there age
na u sabi
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by ArewaNorth: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute:
We will celebrate your 47th in Aso rock. God willing.

Insha Allahu....

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Enumerator(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Confirm!
Daguga:
24 kor, 99 ni

Those of you standing on BAT's manhood only want to destroy his balls, truth is he and Atiku will only draw us backward.

1 Like

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by rejoice4eva(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2022
With this pancake face?
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Alba3: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
adioolayi:
Media dey set this country on fire ....How is this woman 61

Happy birthday to you.
I don't think her husband from Ekiti is even 50 yet, he is very young. Forget what haters usually put forward; looking for very irrelevance to tarnish Tinubu with
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by HRMK: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2022
IS THIS THE SAME DAUGHTER OPPONENTS OF TINUBU ARE CLAIMING TO BE ABOVE 60?WHAT A COUNTRY!
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by graceapadija: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
If she is 46, then jagaban is 76, average men then do we'd around age 30 grin cheesy sad shocked
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Pearlman(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Meaning her mother had her at 15!

So Jagaban was shagging a 13-14 years child!

Nawa!
shocked
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by HRMK: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Very terrible woman. I know people who work
directly under her.
terrible in what sense?she denied the workers their wages or what?u shuld know,no good bizman/woman slacks in managing his/her biz!what we talk abt her is the actual age!!
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by akbonus: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
WE NOR HEAR OF BIRTHDAY BEFORE THE PRIMARIES O,NOW THEY ALREADY NOTIFYING US OF WHAT TO COME,CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY WHILE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CANNOT HAVE THREE SQUARE MEAL IN A DAY,RUBBISH
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by ledaman: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Mumu don reduce her age from 64 ..

We know your dad is about 94 yrs..

If u greedy dad rig election to win

He will never rig his age with nature...

Let's watch and see
Show us your dad. Hatred is dangerous to the body.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by ofiko123(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Happy birthday to the celebrant... God is the greatest...
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by plutonicVodka(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
My name is Fola and today is my birthday, What I want for my birthday is for Nigerians. To remain OBIDIENT and don't vote for my father thank you
grin

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by lomprico(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Billygee2u: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Christistruth00: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAdewuni/status/1537447053097201665

You are wrong
I have it from those close to her personally that she was 26 years when she became Iyaloja in October 2013 that means she is now about 35 years old
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by DrMuzungu(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2022
The question is, who is the father of this woman? cheesy
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Putinofrussia: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
We all know the moat dirtiest tribe, stop fooling your self, even comedy use them to crack jokes on how dirty they are. Yoruba people dirty, stop lying. And their men are very lazy, always looking for free money.
Why are you arguing over what is obvious that Igbos are the dirtiest Africans?
Cannibals are known to be dirty and they mostly carry pungent smell just like the one oozing out from you right there.
A lot of Igbos have been thrown off plane because of their dirty,pungent odour.

Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
HRMK:
terrible in what sense?she denied the workers their wages or what?u shuld know,no good bizman/woman slacks in managing his/her biz!what we talk abt her is the actual age!!
Look I'm a Tinubu supporter. A very dedicated one at that. But that is not going stop me from telling what I know about his daughter.

That woman you see up there is a monster of a person. She treats her staff like shit. Anybody who does not value the humanity of the poor people working under them can never make a good leader. And this is exactly why her father is different by a million mile. And this is the very reason I am supporting her father.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by walexbiz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
E ma pa iro tan Ara yin, eni meji ko kin padanu iro, bi eni tan pa iro tan o bamo, eni to n paro Shamo. So just because of this over puffed makeup she is putting on she is now 46... Okay oooo, My grandmother too is 50 years.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by DeleTaller: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Happy birthday to you Shade... And Happy birthday to me too for today June 17th is also my birthday. We will all grow above 61 and 80 in the Mighty name of God.
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Mrsserene: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by Oza200: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAdewuni/status/1537447053097201665

One very obvious fact is that she looks really young. She can pass for a 25 year old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And many many happy returns of the day to you my dear! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday by SmileDance(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kayswat:
So, her mother had her while she was 16years old right?
Let's keep capping
Remi Tinubu is not her mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.