Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus (241 Views)

WATCH!!! Bidemi Olaoba Glorifies The Lord With His Dance Steps / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus by Preciousgirl(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
John 16:14
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
Re: The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2022
So what has he declared to you since?

Assuming you guys have Holy spirit truly, pastors won't be losing elections up and down.

Now pastors are sending churchgoers away because they don't have PVC.

It seems your prayers no dey work again!
Re: The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus by cornelboy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
So what has he declared to you since?
Assuming you guys have Holy spirit truly, pastors won't be losing elections up and down.
Now pastors are sending churchgoers away because they don't have PVC.
It seems your prayers no dey work again!
Lol. É be like say you like this preciousgirl.
Christians are to be politically neutral.
Holy spirit was active during the time of the early church as promised by Jesus.
Paul prophesied that the gift of the holy spirit will cease when the Bible (Revelations) are complete.
Re: The Holy Spirit Glorifies The Lord Jesus by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:

John 16:14
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
Recall that Jesus Christ said to you that He is the way, the Truth and the Life - John 14 vs 6 - and He did tell you that in order for the Helper to arrive, He, Jesus Christ, first had to go away? undecided

Well, the Holy Spirit who is in fact the Spirit of Truth happens to be the very same Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ and taught all that Jesus Christ said He taught from the Father. So He, the Spirit of God, will, as Jesus Christ said, take from that which Jesus Christ taught to teach those in whom He lives in, and He, the Spirit in the process glorifies Jesus Christ. Those who have the Holy Spirit living inside of them in fact have Jesus Christ living inside meaning they will not only live their lives obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ but they will also not contravene Him by teaching doctrines and traditions which oppose what has already been declared by Jesus Christ in His Gospel to us from 2000 years ago. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Know All About Me / The Word Of Men / Female Traditional Worshipper Captured Throwing Money Into River For The Gods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.