Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Peter Obi Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peter Obi Team (517 Views)

Video Of Governor Soludo Campaigning With Peter Obi' S Achievement / Who Should Peter Obi Pick As Vice / Obi Cubana To Gift 300 Youths From 300 Families In His Home 1 Million Naira Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Team by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
The input I want make, in order for our choice Peter Obi to get to the position of the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic, is to plead with members of our team(Obidient) to stop disrespecting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC presidencial candidate.

Come on, it is blunder and foolish to be littering the internet with distasteful pictures of the man.

I am aware that some of his supporters are calling Obi "Obituary" and "Obi Pandora", but, rather than trying to match up with the insults lets be striving to convince them that Peter Obi is the required man for the job.

For those calling him "old man", remember that all of us will get old. It is not misfortune to be old.

Lets not use hate to campaign for our man Obi.

Thank you all.

And once again, Obi for President

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Team by DriverX: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is an old Parkinsons inflicted yahoo boy with brown teeth.
Re: Peter Obi Team by kwaso2: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
I think that labour party should focus on:
1). ward or grassroot politics
2). Setting up electioneering machineries at the wards and polling units
3). Sourcing for party agents across the country
4). Selling obi to the Northern population esp the illiterate muslim communities
5). Selling obi to an average Nigerian who is not online
6). Selling obi to market women, again market women(women always make up significant% of Nigeria votes by our data)
7). Penetrating central mosques across the country and winning the interest of islamic leaders.
cool. Make Labour party logo and/or signage viral- as popular as we can, more than broom or umbrella.

By his Grace, Nigeria will get it right this time- Vote Labour party- Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Team by Help2020: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

The input I want make, in order for our choice Peter Obi to get to the position of the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic, is to plead with members of our team(Obidient) to stop disrespecting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the APC presidencial candidate.

Come on, it is blunder and foolish to be littering the internet with distasteful pictures of the man.

I am aware that some of his supporters are calling Obi "Obituary" and "Obi Pandora", but, rather than trying to match up with the insults lets be striving to convince them that Peter Obi is the required man for the job.

For those calling him "old man", remember that all of us will get old. It is not misfortune to be old.

Lets not use hate to campaign for our man Obi.

Thank you all.

And once again, Obi for President
PDP and APC have been given chance to rule,and they failed us woefully. Is this not suppose to be obvious to everyone? Why do we need to convince them again?
Re: Peter Obi Team by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Help2020:

PDP and APC have been given chance to rule,and they failed us woefully. Is this not suppose to be obvious to everyone? Why do we need to convince them again?

You are right.

But, what I want you to understand is that littering the internet with distateful pic of Tinubu, can make members of his tribe who are considering Peter Obi to make u-turn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employees Needed In A Registered Cargo Firm / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Micro-finaance Bank Recruitment.. Very Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.