Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi (1195 Views)

Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari / Mbaka: Enugu Catholic Bishop, Calistus Onaga Responsible For My Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by NwekeUG(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Catholic diocese of Enugu condemns and disassociates itself from Father Mbaka‘s utterances against Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports

Read press release below.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by chatinent: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
So they cannot remove the politician in form of a reverend?

Did they just call what the entitled Mbaka said a prophecy? Mbaka is simply an anywhere-belly-face-na-front lobbyist disguised as a priest.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by triple996(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
End of road for obituary

Next story on front page will be......
.......obi fry beans by himself
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Mrkumareze(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka will soon end his Catholic priesthood. I haven't seen a scammer like him..now I know why he's full of hatred for those he couldn't scam
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by IamWonderful: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
But how did this happened, but we were made to believe by nairaland baby factory criminals drug traffickers cannibals mkpurumiri addicts amaka IPOB cannibals and miscreants that everybody in Nigeria is OBI-dient, so even in Anambra a well know preacher cannot even hide his disdain for Pandora Peter Obi, walls crumbling from inside, Reverend father Mbaka Ejike didn't even say it in the corner of his room, what a woooah, so Pandora Peter OBItuary presidency in hanging , May GOD no allow us OBI-diently become Obi Ezu river death will never be our portion in Jesus name Amen

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by christejames(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mbaka keeps making himself look like a joke undecided

He should grow up, if he wants to dabble in politics, he should toe the path of Fr Hyacinth Alia and contest abi him too no fit make a positive change?

Peter Obi has since ignored him right from 2019. Peter Obi now prefers going to Fr Okunerere (Paul Obayi) of Nsukka if he wants to have an Adoration Worship. Paul Obayi rarely cares about politics or politicians.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Aufbauh(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
All the media hype and fantasia about Peter Obi will end in premium tears & heart break. Be warn!

It's ironical, lugubrious and suspicious how anti Buhari's elements has turned to Pro Obi overnight.
You said money is not circulating in Buhari's administration and you're still campaigning for another stingy man Obi. Jehovah forbids!
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Broveens42(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
You see why I said Religion is a scam? Not because of what mbaka said or what obi stands for. But because a lot of people are only happy when prophecies go their way grin

There were so many biblical prophecies you hold true today but wasn't pleasing to the ears of a lot at that time, so why are people angry at mbaka? grin
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by iCauseTrouble: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Pakute: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is not the first time some group of Catholic Church would disagree with Fr. Mbaka to the extent of demoting him from a larger congregation to a smaller audience, despite all, his prophecies have all come to pass.
Obi is cursed and nothing can reverse it.
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pakute:
This is not the first time some group of Catholic Church would disagree with Fr. Mbaka to the extent of demoting him from a larger congregation to a smaller audience, despite all, his prophecies have all come to pass.
Obi is cursed and nothing can reverse it.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Pakute: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Yimu..

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by aaking(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
The problem of the South East is from the some Eastern elite and the evill or occult ones. I stayed in Aba( ukwa East) they don't want to see your progress na to find ways to demote or destroy everything about the person. Just like my brother's friend. He came back to Nigeria to sort out his family lands d next thing is giving him different types of sickness .
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by shigishege: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yeebows been dey do yeebows from time immemorial
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by foryourmindok: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
aaking:
The problem of the South East is from the some Eastern elite and the evill or occult ones. I stayed in Aba( ukwa East) they don't want to see your progress na to find ways to demote or destroy everything about the person. Just like my brother's friend. He came back to Nigeria to sort out his family lands d next thing is giving him different types of sickness .
Shut up. You always know the problem of others while your entire land is being wiped out by bandits.

Cow.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by foryourmindok: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
shigishege:
Yeluba fake moozlems been dey do Yoruba Christians from time immemorial
E pain am. cheesy cheesy
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by donjazet(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would punish all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Toneypen247(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2022
It is not only ludicrous but also unwitting for Mbaka to have made such a statement in the heat of this political uproar and support that Peter Obi is gathering.
By so doing, he has exposed his innate character as flawed with greed and ego. Thus, this will make him lose more followers and respect. The Bishop of his diocese has warned and suspended him to stay out of politics, but I guess they all fell on deaf ears.

Africans and Nigeria as a case study here, have begun to grow away from religious sentiment and attachment to the so-called custodian of revelational authority whose action only speaks of their selfish gains. The more reason you see the way Nigerians criticized him yesterday beyond religious beliefs.

God will help us.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by seunaj: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2022
I was listening to the Radio in Enugu yesterday and I can tell you categorically that Mbaka has really over stretched his boundaries. The youths they para, they attacked him left right center, the disrespect was just too much. Mbaka always working against his people
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by Authoreety: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka why
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by MrCover: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by okpas01: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka is a shame to anyone that knows shame. To him, a generous bad leader is better than a prudent good leader. Religious followers should not always celebrate whatever their leaders say but critically check to see the truth.
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by ahnie: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Mbaka is a joker,his reputation has bn dented.
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by naijapikin2(m): 6:01am On Jun 17, 2022
They should caution that priest. Adoration father that is adoring money
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by kennyz247(m): 6:08am On Jun 17, 2022
abeg who bi ds peter Obi self whey unline people without PVC just they cloumo for anyhow..
Re: Enugu Catholic Diocese Condemns Mbaka‘s Utterances Against Peter Obi by aaking(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2022
foryourmindok:

Shut up. You always know the problem of others while your entire land is being wiped out by bandits.

Cow.

I'm not your problem face your useless politicians who had destroyed your memory to think in good directions. Besides I haven't stay or go through the route you tag me with neither from there. I remain neutral, I am not as you bigoted(tribal lord) children as you. Chukwugoziegi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Tinubu Stole More Than 800 Billion Naira” – President Buhari’s Aide / President Buhari Meets Femi Gbajabiamila Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Tinubu Is ATM Machine To The Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.