Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

2023: Why I Settled For Okowa As Running Mate — Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I Settled For Okowa As Running Mate — Atiku (200 Views)

I Would Have Picked Obi Again As Running Mate – Atiku / Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2023: Why I Settled For Okowa As Running Mate — Atiku by AkuYAY: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
YBTC NEWS – The presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, has explained the rationale behind picking Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta as his running mate in the 2023 general elections.

Speaking during the unveiling ceremony of Mr Okowa at the PDP headquarters, Abuja on Thursday, Mr Atiku noted that during his consultations, he made it clear that his running mate must have the potential to succeed him at a moment’s notice.

“In other words, the person must have the qualities to be President,” the former vice president added.

“I made it clear that the person must have an appreciation of the deep rot which our country has been put into by the rudderless APC government; understands the great suffering that most of our people are going through and the urgency of relieving them of that suffering; understands the critical importance of economic growth and development to provide our young people with jobs, hope, and a pathway to wealth.

Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.com/2023-why-i-settled-for-okowa-as-running-mate-atiku/ | YBTC NEWS

Re: 2023: Why I Settled For Okowa As Running Mate — Atiku by triple996(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
You settled for okowa in dealta because ndigbo are jokers cheesy
Re: 2023: Why I Settled For Okowa As Running Mate — Atiku by Mynd44: 5:53am On Jun 17, 2022

(1)

Shock As Yobe Dep. Governor Who Lost 7-year Old Son Last Week & Loses Teenage / Kaduna Govt Sacks NUT President, 2,356 Other Teachers / ‘we Never Dumped Peter Obi’ — Ohanaeze Says As It Debunks Endorsing Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.