Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Am I On The Right Path? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am I On The Right Path? (212 Views)

Am I On The Right Path? My Programming Journey / What's The Easiest Path For Beginners? / BACKEND Learning Path. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Path? by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let me just go straight to the point as I’m not a good writer! I’ve been learning Python for a Month due to the ongoing ASUU strike and I’ve been grabbing the language with ease! But my issue is that,most of the time when I come on the Internet and check openings,I see that there are more jobs for front end Developers aside the fact that I noticed that there are more demand for the JavaScript folks,I’m a media person,I’m into Digital marketing at the moment..Can I use Python for Web Development without leaning JavaScript? I just want to stick with Python and Django I’m in love with Python already!
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
There's huge opportunity for python as there is for JavaScript

Anyone you're into most important thing is to be very good at it

Opportunity in each May take a while but will surely come

Now when it comes you can only grab it if you're good at what you do.

Also if you learn one programming language well and become proficient with it

Understanding the next won't take u more than 2 months.

That's if you actually learnt Logic and not just syntax
Re: Am I On The Right Path? by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
There's huge opportunity for python as there is for JavaScript

Anyone you're into most important thing is to be very good at it

Opportunity in each May take a while but will surely come

Now when it comes you can only grab it if you're good at what you do.

Also if you learn one programming language well and become proficient with it

Understanding the next won't take u more than 2 months.

That's if you actually learnt Logic and not just syntax
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Multi-channel Selling: Amazing Benefits Of Multi-channel Selling / The Benefits And Drawbacks Of Selling On Ebay Marketplace / Complete Wordpress User API

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.