Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion (42080 Views)

Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaijaCowFarm: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2022
I present to you 10 reasons why the APC will be kicked out of Aso Rock in 2023

1.Presidential flag bearer: Of the two contenders, Atiku and Tinubu, only Atiku has a national appeal. Atiku is popular in the North, SE, SS, NC, and SW. With 11 million votes in 2019, Atiku would be polling over 22 million in 2023

2. Buhari not on the ballot: With Buhari out of APC ballot, the core North would not be motivated as they were in 2015 and 2019. This time, NE, NW, and NC will be fully Atikulated. The North will rather prefer 16 years of an uninterrupted rule than 8 years of Buhari's disappointing rule, it is common sense. The North wants to know that Atiku would achieve what Buhari failed to do in 8 years.

3. APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket: This is a no-brainer. Christians in Northern Nigeria are well over 70 million, from Southern Kaduna to Bauchi, Bornu, Taraba, Niger, Nassarawa, Plateau, Benue, and even up to Jigawa. It is funny that APC could not find one, just one of them worthy to be VP candidate. It is unfortunate. Then down South, even SW Christians are against the Muslim-Muslim ticket. We all know that Ondo, Ekiti, and Lagos are predominantly Christians. The Christians see Tinubu's obsession on the Muslim-Muslim ticket as an affront.

4. Tinubu's ill-health: It is a known fact that Tinubu is sick, and very sick. After Buhari's 8 years characterize by absenteesm and bed-ridden affairs, no sensible Nigerian wants a repeat of that. We see that Tinubu cannot hold a microphone to speak, He only uses a standing microphone because his hands are shaking violently. He cannot hold a paper to read, he is sick and not good enough to be president.

5. Electronic transmission of results: This is where PDP killed APC. We all saw how APC fell woefully in Anambra as the BVA ruined their rigging plan. Prior to the elections, the APC candidate was parading over 250,000 members. In the election, APC came a distant third to APGA and PDP. This will repeat in 2023. People will collect APC money and vote PDP or LP (that is if Obi is contesting, but I doubt)

6. APC and Buhari's failure: It is on record that the APC led Nigeria into two consecutive economic recessions, wiped out the middle class, and created the highest amount of poverty in Nigeria's history such that the average family in Nigeria has been reduced to beggars. This is against their promised "CHANGE" and eldorado they promised Nigerians in 2014/15

7. Siddon look chieftains: In case you have not noticed, most chieftains of the APC did not want Tinubu as the party's flagbearer. Even Buhari has not shown that level of enthusiasm you would expect from an outgoing president eager to hand over to a successor in the same party. Up North, the slogan is from baba to kaka? Some of the APC leaders are already looking to jump ship, but as usual, will wait to see how the campaign will go.

8. Tinubu's antecedents: The North does not trust Tinubu. Forget all the photo razzmatazz with Gandulje and Shettima. They know Tinubu to be a tribal leader, who will not only destabilize the power balance. but will create a Yoruba cabal. Also, the Yoruba Muslims are not accepted as Muslims, moreso parading a Christian pastor as a wife, is a BIG NO1

9. Insecurity: What is the APC going to tell people who are under the scourge of bandits, kidnappers, Boko Haram, ISWAP, etc? Will they tell them that PDP is the cause as they did in 2014? Will APC tell the people paying daily taxes to bandits that they are going to rescue them after the elections? What will APC tell Nigerians that they inherited over 5000 Megawatts of electricity, but now only generate 99 megawatts? What will APC tell Nigerians, that they took over when Dollar was N186, but now N600? Or that Petrol that was N87 is now no longer available or that Diesel that was N150 is now N1500? What will APC and Tinubu campaign with?

10. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso effect: As I write, neither Peter Obi nor Rabiu Kwankwaso, who are presidential flag bearers of the Labour Party (LP) and New Nigeria People Party (NNPP) have presented their running mates, 24 hours before the deadline. I believe that these two are not going to contest the presidency. Kwankwaso left PDP because of Wike's overbearing influence on the party's structure, more particularly how Secondus, a trusted ally was removed by Wike's high-handedness. The same applies to Peter Obi. Most analysts do not understand why Atiku did not accept Wike, it is to assure all those aggrieved members that he is a neutral candidate, who is out to reconcile all parties. So, I see Kwankwaso and Obi re-alligning with Atiku to chase APC out of Aso rock.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by booblacain(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Nice write up, but you should use "may" in your title not " will". You never really know what will happen.

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaijaCowFarm: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2022
As a jara to the post above, Atiku was proud to present OKOWA, but Tinubu as usual secretly sent one Alhaji Kabir Ibrahim Masari's name to INEC. The implication is that the 5 governors Tinubu promised VP, before the APC primary namely, Gandulje, E-Rufai, Badaru, Zulum and Sani Bello will all work against him in 2023.

Even if Tinubu eventually replaces Alhaji Kabir Ibrahim Masari with any of the governors, it will still smell disaster for the APC

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaijaCowFarm: 12:31am On Jun 17, 2022
booblacain:
Nice write up, but you should use "may" in your title not " will". You never really know what will happen.

Thank you. These are obvious facts, so I stick to my guns.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Validated: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2022
#ATIKOWA2023 is a gooooooooaaaal! grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by chatinent: 12:54am On Jun 17, 2022
But coming to think of it, is Atiku not as bad as Tinubu in loot?

Why are the only options two popular theives in Nigerian history!

And it's very funny how more emphasis is dependent on what the northern muslims decides. They used to be the minority until they started benefitting from the division of the southern greedy elites.

Funnily enough, the northern Muslims are the minority!

The northern muslim politicians are very self-centered in choice and campaign. They'll rather choose sb who will continue to protect their [evil] deeds against Nigeria and their people, while they go back and deceive the same people...who are mostly unlettered and who only understand na-our-brother-vote-for-am.

The northern muslims understand that the day no representative of theirs is found at the federal level, it will be difficult to climb there anymore. They feel they are born to lead...and to ensure administrative convenience, they ensure there's disunity in the southern politicians.

The south play greedy politics. The north play by religion.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by limeta(f): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2022
chatinent:
But coming to think of it, is Atiku not as bad as Tinubu in loot?

Muslim/Muslim ticket is worse than looting
Jihadist every where is bad for the living.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Friday morning gibberish!

Did anyone read the novel up there?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Patrickker(m): 2:38am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

I did! Wait for it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by solmusdesigns: 4:17am On Jun 17, 2022
cool

You sat down to write a long epistle on why the ruling party won't win in your opinion

Let's be honest with ourselves, if you were certain APC would loose then I see no reason for you to create a thread this early in the morning to wail about their imaginary loss you are projecting

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Indeed. Those always analyzing how others will lose are themselves losers.

407 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by blackpanda: 5:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Nice epistle. But Tinubu is the next president. grin

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

You sat down to write a long epistle on why the ruling party won't win in your opinion

Let's be honest with ourselves, if you were certain APC would loose then I see no reason for you to create a thread this early in the morning to wail about their imaginary loss you are projecting

God bless you. Exactly what I just mentioned above.

It is losers, trying to console themselves, who obsess over how others will lose rather than focus on how they, or whoever they support , will win.

414 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2022
I don't care to know Reasons why APC will lose election.
I am interested in how LP will win election

24 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaijaCowFarm: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2022
NetValueFX:

Labour Party is not fielding any candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaijaCowFarm: 6:51am On Jun 17, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Usual deflection ... attack the topic, not the poster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Labour Party is not fielding any candidate
Says who?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Burruchaga71(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Only no 9 is enough to send Apc to the grave. Even Buhari will never vote Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by SHINJA: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Yoruba muslims think they are wise....

We shall see...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Poor Analysis!

One thing you all should know is that Northerners are the biggest beneficiaries of One Nigeria.
The single factor that threatens the existence of Nigeria the most is power not shifting to the South after 8 years of uninterrupted Northern rule.

The Northern Elites are aware of this and will do anything to ensure the power shift is maintained to allow them continue to enjoy the benefits of one Nigeria.

Why do you think Norther APC Governors stood their grounds that power must return to the South. The unfortunate thing is that you people always fail to listen to incisive analysis. You prefer unintelligent analysis, sentiments, emotions and hate.

Please note that PDP have successfully given the presidency to APC on a platter. Peter Obi will spoil PDP votes in the Southeast, Southsouth and very few parts of Southwest. Peter Obi cannot win a National Election ( He can win a Regional Election though) but he will definitely spoil things for Atiku and PDP.

Any vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Tinubu! Only those that are brilliant and Strategic will understand this.

Mark my words, Mark this post! Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Let's start preparing for life with Tinubu as president.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by OgunleyeA1: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by omoredia: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Biden is a monumental failure as i predicted and the picket of the average American household is telling the story. We must learn the lessons of the past

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by FactBoyz: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Woleobi: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Which national appeal does Atiku have? This article is very funny. If Peter Obi and Kwankwaso merger talks succeed, I will vote the ticket no matter who is the President or Vice. If it fails, I won't vote any of them because I believe it is a wasted vote. So I have to choose between APC and PDP. I will go for APC if Tinubu picks a christian. The only reason I will vote PDP is if Obi/Kwankwaso is not one ticket and Tinubu picks a muslim vice. Whether we like it or not, religion matters in this country. Northerners will never vote a christian-christian ticket! Why should I vote for a muslim-muslim ticket?

12 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by Bestintheworld1: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
NetValueFX:

Exactly
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by paulolee(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
the only political strategy I can Gv is for all to get our PVC...we get lst the north know say election isnt determined by northern votes..
I stand with obi....we need a new revolution..
revolution must be televized..
Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by uchaymart(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Tilumbu can't hold our country for too long before he starts shaking like the umbrella used by people selling recharge cards on the road side shocked..

Na me talk am.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion by manontree: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
YES

It is worrisome that after 8yrs Disaster of APC, the party is vying to be reelected. Anywhere else in the world, they won't secure even 1% of the total votes. Here, they are assuming the can rig themselves back to power. Or that the voters are daft enough to vote them back to power, regardless of their ineptitude

It is evil that voters would continue to vote with primordial and tribal sentiments and turn around to complain that things are bad and leaders are incompetent

At this critical point in our national life, Nigeria needs to be detribalized in their voting pattern and vote out bigots, bad leaders and vote to secure their country and their future

A word is enough for the wise

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Apga Excited, PDP Hopeful, Apc Confused As Inec Concludes Anambra Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.