Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) (39709 Views)

Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by tillaman(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Zelenskyy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vote For Atiku - Okowa in 2023

As One We Can Get It Done ..... One Nigeria.

Vote Senator Adeleke for Governor .... Osun 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by 1gbofam: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
I laugh in DRONE SHOT. Op do you even know what a drone shot is?

You say it is from shot when it is just an elevated camera angle meant to hide the not so many attendees. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Minjim: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Must every politicians be corrupt and fat?

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Taiggarr: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
OVB123:
I just have this great conviction in my heart that this is the next Governor of Osun state but the problem is that Tinubu and co, will want to ring the forth coming gubernatorial election for his cousin (Gov. Oyetola) but you know this time, it will not work.

This guy will fall FLATTER than in 2018..

Go and mark today!
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Leo300: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can you PAY AFTER WIN for a hundred percent secured and guaranteed winning game that has been manipulated?
If yes what'sapp

+234-903-5440-505
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Taiggarr: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
1gbofam:
I laugh in DRONE SHOT. Op do you even know what a drone shot is?

You say it is from shot when it is just an elevated camera angle meant to hide the not so many attendees. cheesy

The Spanking Gov. Oyetola go give this guy ehh,this time around..
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Tvoice: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
The same drones dat can be use to track terrorist and dia activities inside d forest , some get head dem nor get cap, make una dey capture politicians happy moments up and dan .

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oga Ade, make you still try dey watch your weight na! embarassed
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Lovelife433(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It seems the entire region is filled with brown roof, all the people Awolowo sent abroad to school back then couldn't come back to build modern-day roofing for their people, spits.
what is wrong with you, You dis bastard? Always looking for trouble in every trnd. Olori belebe ipob dog.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by james078: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Na only this picture I like and e get why.
What a wine! cool

You saw what I saw grin
You are are a confirmed OG cheesy grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by 1gbofam: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Taiggarr:

The Spanking Gov. Oyetola go give this ehh,this time around....

I dey tell you grin
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Dave300: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can you PAY AFTER WIN for a hundred percent secured and guaranteed winning game that has been manipulated?
If yes what'sapp

+234-903-5440-505
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Lifeschampion: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Burnt my MBs looking for drone pictures mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by unite4real: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
What i can see are Infinix phone shots not drone abeg
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by watchindelta(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
please who can explain this airpeace message to me, over two months now, they refuse to refund my flight money they cancelled

Dear Valued Customer,

Please be informed that if your flight is cancelled, you are entitled to one free change, once that is done and you want to get refund, you will be getting 75% of the ticket fare.
Kindly let us know if we should continue with the 75% of the ticket fare.
Thank you for your understanding.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Crixxx: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Omoh the person wey name this region brown roof republic no miss words
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Lastmankc(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
Osun under Oyetola is a disaster.
���������

Iwo to Oshogbo road failed, O'yes failed, Flood everywhere, O'Ambulance failed, O'meal failed. Nothing to campaign.

Afi irọ, ẹnu jija, gbogbo ẹ lori irọ.
I thought you guys don't have erosion in your side.its only the east that has this.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Mikolo70(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed It seems the entire region is filled with brown roof, all the people Awolowo sent abroad to school back then couldn't come back to build modern-day roofing for their people, spits.
Ode ni e..... My family get am wella, but we get modern houses around our state. The old people usually prevent the young people from demolishing their ancestral homes. I understand sha, ibos no get history, that is why most of you are behaving like OMO ALEs..

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by saintrow1: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
This man is not a full blooded yoruba man. Davidos family are 75% igbos. They are using yorubas identity to gain ground in yoruba land. Osun people should pls vote apc. Vote for a full blooded Yoruba man that will care about the people of osun.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by chibabyboy: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
And where is Davido? He will always disappoint the moment you need him most. quote author=9jahotblog post=113875304]#Osun_2022

PDP GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE RECEIVED IN OLAOLUWA AND AYEDIRE LOCAL GOVERNMENT WITH MASSIVE TURNOUT AMIDST 2022 GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION

The Governorship campaign train of Senator Nurudeen Ademola Jackson Adeleke landed in Olaoluwa and Ayedire local government today where he was received with happiness, pleasure and bliss. The physical exitment of Olaoluwa and Ayedire local government resident is clearly versatile which indicated that IMOLE OSUN Governorship Agenda is a generally acceptable Project.

The most popular Governorship candidate in Osun State, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Jackson Adeleke visited the Palace of the Kings in the Communities of Olaoluwa and Ayedire local government before moved to the campaign ground in Olaoluwa and Ayedire local government.As we all know that Senator Ademola Adeleke always give maximum respect to the Oba's in Yoruba land.

Senator Ademola Adeleke expressed his pleasure for the turnout in Ayedire and Olaoluwa local government.He also appeal to the people of Ayedire and Olaoluwa to make sure they collect their PVC before July 16th 2022.

In attendance, PDP Governorship Candidate, Senator Nurudeen Ademola Jackson Adeleke,the deputy Governorship Candidate of the People's Democratic Party PDP, Prince Adewale Adewusi,Osun West Senatorial Candidate of the People's Democratic Party PDP, Akogun Lere Oyewumi Kamorudeen was present,Hon Sunday Bisi was present,Prof Wale Oladipupo was Present,Former Chairman Iwo local government CB was Present,all prominent PDP leaders in Ayedire, Olupona, Olaoluwa, Ayiwola, Ile-ogbo Community were present, the local government transition Chairmen in Olaoluwa and Ayedire were present,all PDP ward Transition Chairmen and their Executives were present,ward Transition Chairmen and Women Leaders, PDP state and National assembly Candidates were present,all lover of IMOLE OSUN in Ayedire and Olaoluwa were also present.

The campaign train of IMOLE OSUN 2022 will land in Osun East tomorrow 17th June 2022 (Atakumosa East and Atakumosa West)

IMOLE DEE...OKUNKUN PARADA.[/quote]
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Adexxi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
The governor no dey campaign
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by chibabyboy: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
And where is Davido?
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by olaoye2008: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Vote wisely.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Eriokanmi: 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please sir, defect to the labour party after winning cos apc and pdp will sink come 2023.
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Milljack: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Davido will likely attend the rally at ede or mega rally at osogbo when the time comes,it will be difficult for adeleke because APC & tinubu knows d implications of loosing a s/west state considering he's their party flagbearer..also aregbesola & his faction will likely play anti party
Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by mukthar2000(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dancing incoming Governor,
Osun state kids should be ready for Dancing schools.

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by Harrykn: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
9jahotblog:
lol this Nairalander like women too much oooo
Mek una buy am skate boots now oh

Re: Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) by chibabyboy: 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
I think Woke would have been a better choice for the relegated Pdp party and candidate.am Obidiently Obidified
Zelenskyy:
Vote For Atiku - Okowa in 2023

As One We Can Get It Done ..... One Nigeria.

Vote Senator Adeleke for Governor .... Osun 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track / Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.