Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,486 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed (465 Views)

✈✳✅ 12GB Ram (Upgradable to 32gb) LENOVO W540 CORE i7 2GB NVIDIA Graphics / Usa Used Gaming Hp Elitebook 8540p,core-i5 + 1gb Nvidia Graphics-SOLD / Acer 12hrs Battery, 8gb Ram, 256gb Ssd, 6th Gen. Core I5 2gb Nvidia Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by Nigeriaiscasted: 4:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Pls I need a laptop with Nvidia graphic card for my editing work. My budget is 100K pls be it HP or Dell. Neat and good working condition. My location is Lagos pls make una help my life to those of you be our Ogas in the house here and wants to ‘dash’ their laptop out.

Your boy just had a massive heart break 2020 after being dumped by a girl I sponsored to school. She took off with my money and shop goods.she don Marry and give birth this month. I just want to learn a skill which is graphic. I am asking for my oga them in the house to dash me and accept my sacrifice (100K) because hunger been wan make I chop the money but I do strong head say I must move forward

Sorry my epistle is long. I just want make una get insight of my mind jare. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
Re: Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by POPTV(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
I have a desktop with 2gb Gtx 960 Nvidia graphics card
8gb ram 500gb Hdd 120ssd core 15… in short the desktop is a beast works for gaming and editing.. if u interested let me know
Re: Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by chiegwu(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2022
How much
Re: Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by POPTV(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
150k we can negotiate though
If u are really interested
My WhatsApp contact is below
Re: Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:
Pls I need a laptop with Nvidia graphic card for my editing work. My budget is 100K pls be it HP or Dell. Neat and good working condition. My location is Lagos pls make una help my life to those of you be our Ogas in the house here and wants to ‘dash’ their laptop out.

Your boy just had a massive heart break 2020 after being dumped by a girl I sponsored to school. She took off with my money and shop goods.she don Marry and give birth this month. I just want to learn a skill which is graphic. I am asking for my oga them in the house to dash me and accept my sacrifice (100K) because hunger been wan make I chop the money but I do strong head say I must move forward

Sorry my epistle is long. I just want make una get insight of my mind jare. Your kindness will never be forgotten.
That budget Is low. Although I have laptops used by me,I stay in the UK and a Software engineer. I wanted to ship one to a user from here as he too needs one, But that is HP.
Re: Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card Needed by 88boys: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeriaiscasted:

Ahhhh you just leave the babe to go Scot free?

(1) (Reply)

AVAILABLE: 11th Gen HP Laptop / / HP Laserjet Pro Cp1525nw Color Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.