Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija (443 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
One of the most talked-about BBNaija season 6 housemates, Akpore Boma, has said that 98% of married men in Nigeria have girlfriends. Boma, who was allegedly romantically involved with a married housemate, Tega Offiong Dominic-Ajebo, in the BBNaija season 6, made this known during the reunion show that aired on Thursday night with other housemates. You would recall that Boma and Tega made news after they had an amorous affair while in the BBNaija house, and were criticised by viewers of the show. While some dragged Tega for being with a man other than her husband, others slammed Boma for having an affair with a married woman. However, the businesswoman, Tega earlier this year revealed that her marriage with Ajebo Lawrence ended in 2020, which was before the show. Tega, while defending the romantic affair she had with Boma during the show, told Ebuka and other housemates that she decided to use marriage as a strategy on the show which led to numerous backlash. She said, “For a fact, I didn’t go into the show as married. I went in as separated. In all my interviews, I clearly stated it. I went in as separated. “During our conversations and introductions, I just said well I’m married and I have a kid. That was supposed to be a strategy. “Getting deep into the show, I then discovered that this was doing something great in a bad way to me.” On his own part, Ebuka had asked Boma “Why did you think that going all-in with Tega, a married woman was the route to go in the house?” Boma responded saying “I didn’t say that, what I did was right or wrong but I knew something that other housemates didn’t know, Tega told me she was separated at that time.” Furthermore, Tega insisted that what she had with Boma was just friendship and everything that happened was just a game. No feelings Boma who further justified his action with Tega stated in clear terms that 98% of married men have girlfriends in Nigeria.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by Boogyman557: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2022
. Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

I no de watch dis BBN, na now I even know sey dem don START!

WAHALA for this CUNTREE 2much dis year for me to come de watch NONSENSE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by bigpicture001: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Before nko.. wen ladies have kept thier love for sale

There is no love even in maarriage.. if u don't have. Money ur wife will go.. since. U know sh is only there for the good times.. and now u have excess moneey.. go and enjoi urself too...
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Not me though
Na only booty calls no strings attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by DonBenny77(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Very true
Women are their own problem
You need to see the way they love married men
I have this close married friend whenever I step out with him. Ladies shamelessly adrmire and drool over him.
Now how many can a brother turn down?

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by joe54: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
98% is too high.

I would from experience say 75% of married financially bouyant men have girlfriends.

These loose girls go after men with cash to spend.
No one wants to see a broke ass married man. Talk of having a girlfriend.
Re: 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends ― Boma Bbnaija by Houseofglam7(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top 4: The Best Tina Mba Acting Performances / OMG: ��surgery Göne Wrøng|| Blessingceo Cries Øut In Pain / Whitemoney Advises Prospective Housemates ‘Cooking Format Don Cast’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.