Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (50504 Views)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by princenaira(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
We know you are sponsored. You never attacked Tinibu for using Area boys to attack those registering for PVC and you are yet to complain about the Northern extremists calling on Muslim Muslim ticket and boeing not to allow any Christian to rule.

Your repentance is still far away

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:
Joker

When the op and his likes are done wallowing... They will realize they can never dent the acceptability of PO
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Simplythebest: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
No mind them. Their propaganda won't work this time around
Prinxzona10:

I never commented or responded to any of that reno omokri or what because he doesn't worth it...the guy is deceitful,dubious,manipulative,cunnyingly wicked and I understand all his silly games perfectly well hence I don't give his message my time.
The reason he apologised to Tinubu yesterday was because them so called influencers of Tinubu and Atiku wants to join social media force to peddle and concort lies,propagandas,blackmails against Peter Obi via that they want to team up together to fight their common and only enemy and if any youth have sense,they should ask themselves why all these fights and attacks towards Peter Obi even when Peter Obi's party is not the major opposition party...
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by elsiusgr8t(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

I am Igbo so I know what I am saying.

You're Igbo indeed......����
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

The same way TINUBU IS AN ODUDUWA/YORUBA NATION AGBERO PROJECT.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE TINUBU, AN ADVANCED TOUT TO PETER OBI? A PERFECT GENTLEMAN?

ANYONE AGAINST PETER OBI IS AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA.

Tinubu made a Distinction in Accounting while Obi made a third class in Philosophy . Some even said na only Pass he get. How dare you call Tinubu a tout when you are supporting a man who struggled to graduate?If not for his wealthy parents, na struggle he for dey struggle for streets.

It's time to be giving it to you how U want it since insults ma your hobby!
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by adefitim(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
What if Peter Obi loose the election, can you guys undo the damages you done with your derogatory statement?

Please let be OBIDIENT in a right way cuz the bible says “*OBIDIENT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE*”
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Smoke55: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
And all these people complaining if insults are all tinubus urchins..
Who didn't know how this same APC government insulted Jonathan..

The carried a coffin with Jonathan's name pasted on it, they carried a goat with Jonathan's name hanging on its neck,today they can't take half of the insults they gave to Jonathan..

If they like make them vote buhari pro max na we all go suffer am..

These ediots calling ipob don't even know that ipob never wanted peter obi to win because his winning will slow the struggle..

Funny people..

Who have noticed that APC have nothing to campaign with aside talking about peter obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Essence20(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
PeaceNexus:
All these antics won't sell. We support Peter Obi and not his "supporters". You will be seeing more of these in the future because these men of the underworld would create many online accounts to cry on how they were formally supporting PO and how they are withdrawing because PO's supporter told them he had Gwagon but he only has corrola angry.

We have grown beyond that and we are miles ahead.

True Peter Obi's supporters know what they want. Most of them are educated with good knowledge of economics, so they won't stop supporting Peter because of any other person.

I am happy alot of people are talking about him now, nobody, not even PO himself envisaged what is happening now.

Where individuals use their hard earned money to print posters, create short videos and use their time and data to campaign for him without knowing Peter in person. This is unprecedented.
Don't mind the stupid jokers, their evil plot is dead on arrival
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by odomanis: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Word on a marble..Obi miscreants even made a fuss about what Mbaka said. Can't a man air his views? They have dragged,insulted and unfollowed a revered man of GOD for saying his own opinion. These lots are acting like the Igbos and Boko haram they criticize. Join us or we castigate you.

Bunch of aggravated wobble brained douchebags...

What are you doing now ? Are you not castigating Peter Obi supporters ? Why do you guys want to attack Peter Obi and expect his Supporters to swallow it in the name of critism ? You guys have called Obi several names, what is that if not insult ? Now you guys are calling Obi supporters IPOB,if they come after you now, you will complain. You guys should be calming down, please. I don't even know why you guys are putting so much energy on Obi and his supporters who do not have structure. One would expect that the battle should have been between PDP and APC according to what you guys want everyone to believe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by AshiwajuFoward: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everlastingson:

Look for another excuse. You couldn't find any fault with Obi, it is now his supporters that you want to hinge on. So Obi is to blame if any of his millions of supporters most of whom he doesn't even know says something amiss? Have you ever blamed Buhari because one small boy stole a packet of biscuit in Lagos? Our candidate is Obi, not his supporters

Obi has shown both tacit and overt support for ipob, in spite of the group's violent and terrorist activities in igboland. He has refused to condemn their murderous activities up till now. That right there shows that he's a coward who lacks the courage to take a difficult position if need be. Right now he's merely riding on the wave of the majorly ipob-based support he's enjoying on social media. Ordinarily he's just another typical politician.

That tells me all I need to know about him as a candidate. You are free to vote for him, that's your fundamental human right as a Nigerian citizen, but what you lot would continue to fail at is in your attempt to blackmail, guilt-trip, and intimidate others into voting for him.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Everlastingson: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
DimIsaac10:
Omo as one say him go kidnap me i just luck up make him no go do am.
How much family get wei them go find money dey pay kidnappers again.

Don't fall for their devious antics against Obi. It's Tinubu's supporters that are doing that, not Obi' s supporters. They have nothing to accuse Obi of so they've resorted to attacking people online, while pretending to be Obi supporters. At the same time they change moniker or go to another platform and complain about attacks from "Obi" supporters. Did any one complain about the terrible physical attacks from APC thugs during 2019 elections? Don't let Tinubu thugs deceive you. Peter Obi will be President in 2023 because Nigerians will vote for him. The enemies of Nigerians are plotting to blackmail Obi but it won't work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Khayordhe: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wahala... grin

Dem tok sey u dey curse, u tok sey e no go better for pesin wey dey lie against u...
Na for night time pesin wey dey carry umbrella go know sey hin dey carry heavy load...

Una eyes go soon clear, kwantinu grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Including those ill-bred children on nairaland......

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Mummiesboy: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Propaganda by paid Reno abi that animal the called ryhno
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by AlexB300: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Even jesus wouldn’t save this country.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Everlastingson: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
The extremist tendencies and intolerance being displayed by Obi's supporters ought to worry any right thinking person. But I take consolation in the knowledge that their candidate won't win the race. Else, we for hear am for this country. It's that ipob extremism that they've imported into Obi's campaign. If Obi enter kperen, they go turn themselves into Gestapo that'll be threatening and harassing those with opposing views. Tufiakwa.

You tried to paint Obi black and failed as there is nothing to hold unto. Now it's Obi's supporters that are your problem. Obi supporters are not like your masters supporters. When your master said baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood you were okay with that. But Obi supporters asking you vote Obi you call it extremism. Keep trying
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
How do you expect a person marketing his wares to feel when you come and devalue his goods right in his presence instead of marketing your own goods. Do you expect him to clap for you.

Mind your business and others will mind their business
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Spain007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:

If igbo are runing violently and cursing to sell obi..
on a campaign ..

How will the government be, when igbos get power ..

Our freedom will all be seized ..

Power to the people

You guys are good in ballots snatching but this time Around ... Mathew 11.12 read it to understand
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by BaddieKay(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sorry to say but this post sounds silly,what do you mean by when igbos get power? I don't understand,is it igbos contesting or Peter?
Frigga13:

If igbo are runing violently and cursing to sell obi..
on a campaign ..

How will the government be, when igbos get power ..

Our freedom will all be seized ..

Power to the people
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by BaddieKay(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol when it suits you then you come up with stup*d narratives. 1st obi sent officers to kill and dump ipob boys in the river,now you're also trying to say obi will also be working for them when he gets to power.
You guys should start making up your minds what exactly you want to accuse him of.

Frigga13:
Anybody voting obi only wish for more violence at the national level

South east will be replicated all over Nigeria.

Fact!

OBi is an IPOB project
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Karlosorji(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Frigga13:
Na so be idiot wan fight me becauE I say Obi no go win ..
Atiku is incoming..

No be small matters .. guy reach Maitama police station go write statement

Igbos are now beginning to take the campaign violently.. and tribally..

They’re beginning to turn it to igbo Church and igbo Catholics fight against north and other Nigerians

They no thing but violence... no dignity of human .. mostly are IPOB thugs

Soon they will start beheading ignos that don’t and won’t vote obi

And call them saboteurs..

Let’s see Nigerians youths that they will force to vote for Obi

Very foolish and bitter people Una first outing Na bitterness and hate

How Una first government go be?

Power to the people!!
can't you ignore those people and focus on Peter? Sadists, una go tire
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by after4: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who told you they are being tribalistic? They are paid to cause nuisance on social media. It's no longer news and there are evidence on this same social media. Tifnubu and atifku have there boys here on nairaland who are paid to do there biden, the goal is to control the narrative on social media un favour of tilumbu or atifku but unfortunately they failed as they always do. Every body that speak against obi dey collect, sowore don collect, saga link don collect, deji adeyanju dey collect him own, since yesterday reach now mbaka still dey collect so tey hem don cancel hem Friday program today. God save am. So leave all of them.

Prinxzona10:
The ape was attacking Yorubas and Tinubu before and some people thought that he was an Igbo guy buh when the game changed and Peter Obi becomes the major topic,he felt threatened and started attacking Igbos and Peter Obi...
I know all their idiotic games here and whenever time permits me,I will come in and burst their silly,wicked,tribal and foolish mind games...backward people that sees no good from their backward leaders buh would keep on attacking forward minded individual that wants the best for them,all because the exceptional individual is not from his tribe or religion...damn!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by AshiwajuFoward: 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everlastingson:

You tried to paint Obi black and failed as there is nothing to hold unto. Now it's Obi's supporters that are your problem. Obi supporters are not like your masters supporters. When your master said baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood you were okay with that. But Obi supporters asking you vote Obi you call it extremism. Keep trying

You need to get it into your thick/numb skull that in the opinion of the majority of Nigerians that don't live on Facebook and Twitter, Obi is a bad-market for the progress of this country. You lot can make him your first Biafran President if you so wish, I doubt anyone would argue with that. But you can't expect to succeed in using your ipob tactics to railroad a pro-ipob candidate into the 'Zoo' presidency.

You'll have better luck staying the course in your Biafra agitation with the hope that Peter Obi will defeat Mazi Kanu in a free and fair election in Biafra. But you see this Nigeria elections business, forget am.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by after4: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
You are one of the most foolish person on this app and you deserve beating as you no wan commot Igbo and ipob for your mouth since mah Wetin dem pay you to dey talk

Frigga13:

More foolish to an igboman...

I’ve been violently assaulted by an Igbo .. cos of obi and you in person will fight me if you see me physical.. going by post

Na violence Una go take market obi.. like Una sit at home for east

Soon Na to the cut igbos Head wey no vote obi

No be igbo matter

Power to the peopl
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by after4: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is a bad market but you are being paid to cry about him, your tears dey sweet

AshiwajuFoward:

You need to get it into your thick/numb skull that in the opinion of the majority of Nigerians that don't live on Facebook and Twitter, Obi is a bad-market for the progress of this country. You lot can make him your first Biafran President if you so wish, I doubt anyone would argue with that. But you can't expect to succeed in using your ipob tactics to railroad a pro-ipob candidate into the 'Zoo' presidency.

You'll have better luck staying the course in your Biafra agitation with the hope that Peter Obi will defeat Mazi Kanu in a free and fair election in Biafra. But you see this Nigeria elections business, forget am.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Orch03(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CHAQUR: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
MNK will be there in jail until after election with this insultive mentality, so as to calm the polity.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by sulaak(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Those ones were never Peter Obi's supporters.

Reno Omokri is not in the position to complain about cyber bullying and threat to his family. He has done more slandering and cyber bullying than anyone on social media. Broke and wretched Nigerian girls he always attack online can attest to this.
Just yesterday, he apologized to Tinubu for cyber bullying him about his ill health.

No one or region has monopoly for violence. Where I come from, we fight fire with fire. Reno met his match in Peter Obi supporters same way Tonto Dike met her match in Kpokpogri

You can't criticise PO without being attacked, PO needs supporters that will attract people and not drive them away.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by maiquel: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am deeply ashamed that people would see a Peter Obi and still support the likes of Atiku and Tinubu.

We're not ready yet.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by alibiz: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
We all know of this tricks.
Neither you or your subject are for PO
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by tuniski: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bigheart007:
Since they could not find any dent on peter obi record , they have resorted to make the election about his supporters. We all know that a Candidate does not have control over how his supporters behave. Every candidate has good and bad supporters. Reno Omokir is spearheading this strategy of evil campaign that will only bring about more division among Nigerians.
Obi's distant 3rd na reality!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Kingspin(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you for one second think that there is any difference between Peter Obi supporters and IPOB supporters then you need to have your head examined.

I am Igbo so I know what I am saying.
Small brainwashing you people are checking out.

What exactly are Obi supporters doing that has never been done or heard in Nigeria before

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari / Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.