Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price (664 Views)

Adidas Shoes that own wherever you step into / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here / UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price by sarutobi: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2022
I want to sell these 3 shoes i got yesterday. I bought them online at adidas USA website but they dont fit my leg. I wear a size 11 (UK) but these shoes are all size 12 (UK). This is a mistake on my part so i cannot return them.

These are original (authentic) shoes direct from adidas USA store NOT the fakes you see everywhere.

If you are interested in any of these shoes i will prefer a physical exchange so that you can inspect them yourself. But i can also have them sent to you after payment is confirmed. I am based in Lagos, Magodo Phase 2 to be precise.

I really like these shoes, it is a shame they do not fit my leg. I Intend to sell these shoes at a discount, add more money and reorder the exact same shoes again but this time size 11 (UK).

1. The first shoe is a grey adidas ZX 22 BOOST.
It sells for $120 (https://www.adidas.com/us/zx-22-boost-shoes/GY6696.html)

Condition: BRAND NEW. It was shipped to me yesterday (June 16, 2022), i tried them on, saw that they dont fit my leg and then packaged them back. Please see photos below. It still has the box and all the tags. Everything in pristine condition. It is basically new.

I will sell it to a lucky buyer for 45K naira.

2. The second shoe is a black Trainer V Shoes.
It sells for $80 (https://www.adidas.com/us/trainer-v-shoes/GX0728.html)

Condition: BRAND NEW. It was also shipped to me yesterday (June 16, 2022), i tried them on, saw that they dont fit my leg and then packaged them back. Please see photos below. It still has the box and all the tags. Everything in pristine condition. It is basically new.

I will sell it to a lucky buyer for 36K naira.

3. The last shoe is a black Terrex Shoe.
It sells for $120

Condition: BRAND NEW. It was also shipped to me yesterday (June 16, 2022), i tried them on, saw that they dont fit my leg and then packaged them back. Please see photos below. It still has the box and all the tags. Everything in pristine condition. It is basically new.

I will sell it to a lucky buyer for 46K naira.

You can reach me on whatsapp or call: 07039396433 if you have further questions.

Thanks

Re: 3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price by sarutobi: 9:16am On Jun 17, 2022
More photos

Re: 3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price by sarutobi: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2022
and more photos

Re: 3 Authentic Adidas Shoes For Urgent Sale @ Ultra Low Price by sarutobi: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Platinum Engagement Ring / Looking Perefect In A Suit: / I Need Ur Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.