Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) (11618 Views)

Making Daily Income With MAVIE+ULTRON Staking Hub / Create Massive Wealth With Streakk: Stop Leaving Your Coins In Binance / Ultron Foundation | Ulx Coin | Mavie Global |+2348039454675 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ultron (ULX) rocket has landed on Coingecko! Another listing in less than a week.

Why is this important?

Coingecko is a cryptocurrency ranking website that provides 360- degree overview of digital currencies.
CoinGecko is the world's largest independent cryptocurrency data aggregator.
CoinGecko tracks community growth, open-source code development, major events and on-chain metrics.
Ultron gets more crypto currency community reach which strengthens the foundation of the project.

Check here ➡️ https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ultron

Thank you to the unwavering support of the community!

Cheers from your Ultron Team!

ULTRON is never stopping, constantly evolving, becoming the fastest growing layer-1 blockchain in the universe

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ultron will enter a sand portal as one of the sponsors of the Future Blockchain Summit @dxbontheblock hosted by Dubai World Trade Center from October 10-13, 2022.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
*From 1cent to 3cents in a couple of days..*

*ULX to the moon, Heading to $1 Soonest.*

*Will you let this fresh Ultron pass you by again like BTC & co? Only you will decide that..*

Whatsapp: +2347028130222

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Ulx got to $0.04 today

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
ULTRON Among Top-gainers on BINANCE

We are over the moon to be recognized by the BIGGEST crypto exchange in the world – Binance! Ultron (ULX) has been added by Binance in their crypto list. Our team is working hard to carry off another BIG listing…

We are looking forward to the time when ULX users can conveniently trade in an exchange platform.

Watch our Top-earner ranking video ⬆️

Check our crypto profile on Binance here ➡️ https://www.binance.com/en/price/ultron

ULTRON is never stopping, constantly evolving, becoming the fastest growing layer-1 blockchain in the universe

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
And just like that, we have reached 400.000 transactions!

✔️Yes to efficiency and convenience on our fastest growing #layer1 #blockchain.

Check our state-of-the-art blockchain explorer at ulxscan.com.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Exciting News from MaVie Back Office

The most anticipated update from MaVie back office this summer is coming in 6 DAYS!

AUTO-STAKE OFF option will be activated on September 1, 2022. This will give the members control of the staking functionality on the platform.
Keep in mind that:

When you make a change from AUTO-STAKE ON to AUTO-STAKE OFF, the change will take effect on a Monday at 2AM CET.

For example: On a Tuesday, you turned off auto-stake. The system will not process the change in the auto-stake until Monday at 2AM. While waiting for the change, your staking rewards will still be credited to your staking hub daily. And after the change, your staking rewards will be sent to your custodial wallet daily.

Are you as excited as we are?

Let us know by sending us

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
With crypto becoming an increasingly popular investment choice, we're making sure you can put your #ulx to good long-term use with the following options:

1. Stake your ULX with a validator and receive an APY up to 13%
2. Earn up to 0.2% daily staking rewards through the Staking Hub NFT
3. Provide liquidity to a pool of your choice while collecting exchange fees
4. Stake your proof of liquidity and receive fees proportional to your share

Find out more about Ultron visit ultron.foundation

#ultron #ultronfoundation #ulx #blockchain #layer1 #l1 #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptonews

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
We are over the moon to be recognized by the BIGGEST crypto exchange in the world – Binance!

Ultron (ULX) has been added by Binance in their crypto list. Our team is working hard to carry off another BIG listing…

We are looking forward to the time when ULX users can conveniently trade in an exchange platform.

Check our crypto profile on Binance here: https://www.binance.com/en/price/ultron

ULTRON is never stopping, constantly evolving, becoming the fastest growing layer-1 blockchain in the universe #ultron #ulxcoin ##crypto #layer1 #blockchain #cryptonews #binance

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ultron listed on TokenInsight

We are⚡️lightning fast! Another listing today on TokenInsight!

Why is this important?
1. TokenInsight is a data-driven blockchain institution committed to providing market intelligence: ratings, industry research, and data.
2. TokenInsight continuously helps investors find value in blockchain and navigate uncertainties in the digital assets market.
3. Ultron’s inclusion in TokenInsight’s comprehensive blockchain and proprietary rating research mechanisms opens possibilities for ULX to be recognized and traded by crypto enthusiasts and investors worldwide.

Check Ultron’s profile on TokenInsight https://tokeninsight.com/en/coins/ultron/overview

ULTRON is never stopping, constantly evolving, becoming the fastest growing ayer-1 blockchain in the universe

WhatsApp: +2347018130222

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
_*BINANCE IS TRACKING ULTRON FOR FUTURE LISTING.*_

https://www.binance.com/en-NG/price/ultron

_*COINBASE IS TRACKING ULTRON FOR FUTURE LISTING.*_

https://www.coinbase.com/price/ultron#MarketSection

*Check out ULTRON On COINGECKO*
https://www.coingecko.com/coins/ultron

*Check out ULTRON On COINMARKETCAP*

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ultron/

*Check Ultron’s profile on Messari here* ➡️ https://messari.io/asset/ultron

*Check out ULTRON On TOKENSIGHT*
https://tokeninsight.com/en/coins/ultron/overview

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
ULTRON recognized by COINBASE

We are over the moon to be recognized by one of the MOST TRUSTED crypto exchanges in the world – COINBASE! Ultron (ULX) has been added to its list of cryptocurrencies.

We look forward to when ULX users can conveniently trade on this exchange.

Check our crypto profile on Coinbase here➡️ https://www.coinbase.com/price/ultron

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chainlist listed Ultron

Another moon landing for our rocket! Chainlist has listed Ultron!

Why is this important?

1. Chainlist provides a list of EVM networks trusted by millions of crypto users, including data sites like CoinGecko.
2. It allows the users to conveniently connect their trust wallets and Web3 middleware to the correct chain ID and network in one platform.
3. Ultron’s inclusion showcases the accessibility of our layer-1 blockchain system.

To check Ultron on Chainlist, visit https://chainlist.org/chain/1231

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
#Copied

*PROOF OF STAKING EARNING*

I started with just $100 which I got back in 5 days through the cashback bonus. And I've been able to increase my stake to $1,800 which has given me over 112,000 ulx coins, without spending any extra Kobo.

Let's imagine ULX price goes up to $1, my coins would be worth over $100,000.

This is a high possibility that can happen in another 6 months to 1/2/3 years...This is the way people become crypto Millionaires. It is worth the risk.
Don't miss this chance again!

This great project has immediate, short term and long term financial benefits. It is the dream of every crypto and non crypto users.

*BE INFORMED AND GIVE YOURSELF ANOTHER CHANCE AT WEALTH* especially if you've missed BTC, ETH, BNB etc

Register now and purchase your staking hub @

Ask for a registration link from the person who introduce you to ULTRON LAYER1 BLOCKCHAIN

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2022
DefiLlama listed Ultron
Gravity pulled ULX rocket on a moon filled with smart and gentle Llamas

DefiLlama welcomed Ultron on its platform today!

Why is this important?
DefiLlama is one of the largest DeFi TVL aggregators. It exclusively tracks popular layer-1 blockchain systems and their dApps. They gather open-source data and daily trading activities for analysis. Then the report is made available to everyone for free.

It is considered one of the most essential tools for crypto investors.

Inclusion of Ultron in DefiLlama's platform empowers the project to be recognized and supported by crypto investors and enthusiasts.

To check Ultron on DefiLlama, visit https://defillama.com/chain/Ultron

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Ultron is listed on PooCoin

ULX-BNB/ULX-BUSD droppings are now being recorded on PooCoin!

Why is this important?
1. PooCoin is a trade analytics platform with user-friendly but advanced charting and wallet management tools. It tracks the real-time buys and sells from dexes of BNB, Polygon (MATIC), and KuChain (KCC).
2. Exclusive features of PooCoin allow users to analyze “shitcoins” by running a rug check. It also alerts users if the crypto is about to be crowded by bots.
3. Ultron’s listing on PooCoin opens another convenient way for crypto enthusiasts to track and analyze data on one platform.

Ultron dropping like it’s hot on PooCoin https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xd983ab71a284d6371908420d8ac6407ca943f810

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
ULTRON listed by Nomics

ULX rocket is sonic fast! Nomics listed Ultron on their platform!

Why is this important?
1. Nomics is API-first cryptoasset data company delivering professional-grade market data APIs to institutional crypto investors & exchanges.
2. 80% of Nomics clients are hedge funds, family offices, development teams, and institutional investors with a quantitative bent.
3. Nomics is the world’s largest index of crypto assets.
4. Ultron’s inclusion in Nomics platform empowers the project to be recognized and supported by crypto investors and enthusiasts from different backgrounds.

Check Ultron’s profile on Nomics https://nomics.com/assets/ulxbep20-ultron-bep-20

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2022
How To Buy Ultron Staking Hub NFT Package

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwoajecevRo

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
⭐️⭐️⭐️Meet the Ultron Team⭐️⭐️⭐️

Another expert has joined the Ultron Rocketeers! Meet Serge Grigorenko our new Senior Solidity Developer.

Serge has 12 years of extensive experience in programming. In the last 4 years, he mainly focused in developing blockchain projects under Ethereum, Polygon, Bitcoin, and more. He participated in all phases of the blockchain development which also includes NFT and Web Games projects. His hands on experience and expertise in different fields is valued in the Dev Team. 

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergegrigorenko/

We are excited to work with you Serge! ❤️

Welcome to Ultron Foundation.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Ultron stands by its name as the ⏩ fastest-growing layer-1 ⛓️ blockchain in the world.

⏳ In the last month, ULX has been recognized by trusted exchanges and major crypto data companies, like PancakeSwap, CoinGecko, and CoinMarketCap.

Read more https://ultron.foundation/blog/Ultron-Foundation-on-Trusted-Crypto-Platforms

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2022
We have 10 days left for the 100 USDT STAKING HUB NFT to be delisted from the staking hub package. Please this is a reminder. Do everything possible to buy as much as you can before 15th of September. This is especially for those who won't be able to afford the 300 USDT package. 300 USDT will be the least package from 15th of September. I pray God grants everyone the resources to key into this project NOW & on time⌚. NO TIME ⌚ TO CHECK TIME ⌚.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2022
500.000 Transactions Recorded

Getting bigger, faster, and more reliable

We have reached 500.000 transactions today!

✔️Yes to efficiency and convenience on our fastest growing layer1 blockchain.

Check our state-of-the-art blockchain explorer at www.ulxscan.com

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2022
DON’T MISS MaVie x ULTRON - Official Presentation

When: EVERYDAY

ASIAN CALL
everyday (3PM Dubai Time)

EUROPEAN CALL
everyday (8PM CET)

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4685115486?pwd=R1NOV3ZZN2IyZUh0SHA3ODZscVE4Zz09

Meeting ID: 468 511 5486
Passcode: 511216

ASIAN CALL
(3PM Dubai Time) link above

1:00 PM Europe
3:00 PM UAE
6:00 PM Thailand
6:00 PM Indonesia
6:00 PM Vietnam
7:00 PM Philippines
7:00 PM Malaysia
8:00 PM Korea
9:00 PM Australia

EUROPEAN CALL (International)
(8PM CET) link above

8:00 PM - Rome
7:00 PM - London
8:00 PM - Amsterdam
10:00 PM - Dubai
9:00 PM - Moscow
9:00 PM - Helsinki
7:00 PM - Lagos
1:00 PM - Bogota
9:00 PM - Nairobi
8:00 PM - Paris
8:00 PM - Cape Town
7:00 PM - Lisbon
3:00 PM - Brasil
2:00 PM - Colombia

Thank you,

MaVie Team ❤️
Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2022
What are NFTs?

With the introduction of NFTs on the Ultron blockchain coming soon, we're giving you a quick Ultron 101 to cover NFTs!

NFTs are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a ⛓️ blockchain.
They can represent many real-world items like artwork or real estate.

Tokenizing them makes buying, selling, and trading them more efficient while reducing fraud!

Find out more about our NFT project https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cosmic-wire-to-launch-ivana-tattoo-art-metaverse-301605466.html

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2022
Losing money can be very painful, but I can guarantee you that, losing opportunities is even more painful.

Alot of us missed buying into great projects at their early stages, and watch these projects transform the lives of others. Ultron layer one blockchain is barely three months old, and has started transforming the lives of alot of people around the world.

Just yesterday, Ultron ulx coin was $0.01, and today, it is $0.1. Tomorrow, it will be above $1, $5, and even above $10.

Take advantage of Ultron opportunity, and key into it today, even if it's the $100 staking hub package that you can afford.

When I bought $100 package two months ago, I got 6,000 ulx coins, but today, $100 package will give you about 1,000 ulx coins. Also, in 6 days time from now, the company will stop selling the $100 package. Which means, the minimum package will be the $300 staking hub nft package.

Take advantage of Ultron ulx coins today, financial freedom is a must.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2022
I registered in IPC with $200 USDT December 28th 2021 started with $100 USDT trading capital withdrew over $10,000 USDT from IPC by March 2022. Withdrew another $2,000 from mining and I have about $14,500 trapped in IPC as IUSD and $6,000 hanging in unpaid withdrawals. In spite of all these I did not allow it stop me from moving on and exploring other opportunities. Without IPC I wouldn't have met the people I have as friends now and close business partners.Without IPC, I wouldn't get the opportunity to know about Ultron. Joined ULTRON on MAY 16TH 2022 and bought a 100 USDT worth of the coins which gave me 6300 ULX coins and I also started sharing the opportunity and so far I have earned $11,849 USDT* in commissions for sharing the opportunity and I've used $5,200 USDT out of that to purchase STAKING HUB NFT's that has given me over 450,000 ULX coins in base stake alone not to talk of over 80,000 ULX coins in dividends. Buying the coins alone without even sharing this opportunity will make you a millionaire. For me I didn't just buy, I shared the opportunity earned more commissions and used the commission to buy more ULX coins.

450,000 ULX coins is worth $52, 171 now at the current price of ULX which is 0.1202 cents

80,000 ULX coins is worth $9,601 at the current price of ULX which is 0.1202 cents.

Those of us who keyed in as at MAY & JUNE were lucky to get this coins at 0.01 cents today it's at 0.1202 cents. They say some disappointments are Blessing in disguise and will lead you to your breakthrough.

This result can be your result too. It's still not late. You are seeing ULX today at 12cents. Very soon you will see it at $1, $2, $3 & $5. Imagine if you still buy it now before it gets to $1. People bought PLCUltima @$10,000 and saw it rise to $100,000. You see this ULTRON LAYER 1 BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT, don't joke with it. Join us 5pm NIGERIAN time Monday next week for a detailed presentation. But in the main time no time to check time sign up buy a package now and ask questions later.

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
⭐️⭐️⭐️Meet the Ultron Team⭐️⭐️⭐️

To make sure that our system is user-friendly, and the protocols in place will work properly, Ultron has hired Vasiliy Siniak as our new Automation QA Engineer!

Vasiliy has years of experience in creating of test plans, test cases, checklists, bug reports, website testing, and functionality testing.

In the last 2 years he worked for software development companies where he honed his skills in API automation testing, bug tracking and creating a test framework.

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vasilii-siniak-a38862182/

We are grateful to have you, Vasiliy.

Welcome to the fastest-growing layer-1 blockchain, Ultron Foundation!

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Put your money to work with Ultron and receive passive rewards in the process!

As crypto and ⛓️ blockchain aim toward global adoption, crypto has already become an increasingly popular investment choice!

With Ultron and our UltronSwap DEX, you can put your assets to work, helping the system function while earning additional ULX by either farming, staking, or providing liquidity!

Find out more about Ultron link in bio

#ultron #ultronfoundation #ulx #blockchain #layer1 #l1 #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptonews

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2022
700.000 Transactions Recorded

Getting BIGGER, ⚡faster, and more reliable

We have reached more than 700.000 transactions!

✔️Yes to efficiency and convenience on our fastest growing layer1 blockchain.

Check our state-of-the-art blockchain explorer at https://ulxscan.com/

Re: Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) by Dfrenzy(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Ultron included in Top Launching Projects of CoinTruster

We are Top 3! This is all because of you, Ultronauts!

Launching Projects at CoinTruster are those that started less than 3 months ago

Hoooray!

Check our ranking here
https://www.cointruster.com/?maturity=5

WhatsApp: +2347019130222

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LADOL & Samsung Invest $400m In Vessel Fabrication, Integration Yard In Lagos / Coin Experts!!! Buy And Sell Your Grey Coins Now / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.