Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,868 members, 7,862,902 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Are You In Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You In Canada? (652 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Canada? by nibkky: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
Hello,
I want to come to Canada on a six months visiting visa, can i get my stay before that six months expire or it won't be possible? If possible, how easy is it to get job in Canada? Your sincere advise means alot .

Thanks.
Re: Are You In Canada? by ifegy: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2011
It won't be possible. Google the Canadian immigration website and look for the link to processing times for different visa offices around the world. All times listed are greater than 6 months.
Re: Are You In Canada? by silkywave(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
To get a job in Canada, you will be required to have a work permit. Then to get the work permit, you will be required to get a job, so it is a tricky situation. If you would really love to move to canada, there are other ways.
Visit the link below to read about visiting working and migrating to canada.

(1) (Reply)

Travel/health Insurance / Pls Advise On Dis / Masters In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.