Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa (404 Views)

Peter Obi Betrayed Atiku Abubarka His Boss / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. I am waiting for anyone with contrary opinion about how Peter Obi treated Ojukwu while he was at Enugu Hospital and how people intervention forced him to go to the hospital and refused to him

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1537705461549498368

Don’t come here to tell me to leave Peter Obi, you should rather debunk my claims that he is anti Biafra and other of my allegations against him with more evidence and facts

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1537708450423181312
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2022
Simon ekpa is a mad man

Nobody should take the fool serious

The idiot is in Finland dishing out stupid orders that nobody wanna listen to , the short man should come to Nigeria and talk nonsense if Dem born am well

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Simon ekpa is a mad man

onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Simon groundnut

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by shigishege: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Yeebows they do themselves from time immemorial
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by MonkeyMods(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Mazi nsi na aruu

Come to Anambra and collect wotowoto
Mu.mu from izaaaa

You're angry cos Peter didn't give your wretched father money to drink garri and ekpa

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Simon groundnut
kpọgara

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Simon ekpa is a mad man

The idiot is in Finland dishing out stupid orders that nobody wanna listen to , the short man should come to Nigeria and talk nonsense if Dem born am well
Sabo

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2022
shigishege:
Yeebows they do themselves from time immemorial
get out from here

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Know the truth and the truth shall set you free. I am waiting for anyone with contrary opinion about how Peter Obi treated Ojukwu while he was at Enugu Hospital and how people intervention forced him to go to the hospital and refused to him

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1537705461549498368

Don’t come here to tell me to leave Peter Obi, you should rather debunk my claims that he is anti Biafra and other of my allegations against him with more evidence and facts

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1537708450423181312

Im now seeing that this bastard is working for Tinubu and the Nigerian government.

Hes paid useless and faceless YoruBandit using an Igbo name.
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed Ojukwu - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Im now seeing that this bastard is working for Tinubu and the Nigerian government.

Hes paid useless and faceless YoruBandit using an Igbo name.
eri eri

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

Centenary Celebration: GMMC Yola Marks 100 Years / APC, PDP In IMO North Collapse Structure Into Labour Party / If The Sea Port Is Relocated To Port Harcourt Or Calabar.lagos Is Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.