Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Which Of These Sentence Gave You Joy Or Sadness When You Were In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Sentence Gave You Joy Or Sadness When You Were In School (171 Views)

Check These Sentence And Find Its Fault If Any. (is The Sentence Correct) / Which Of These Sentences Gave You Joy While You Were In Secondary School? / Modern Technology: Supply Of Joy Or Distress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Sentence Gave You Joy Or Sadness When You Were In School by princeemmma(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Which of these sentence gave you great joy or sadness back then in School days

1. Go out of break.
2. Test is Canceled
3. Tear a sheet of Paper
4. Answer all question in section b
5. Go back Home there is no school
6. The Mathematics Teacher is Sick
7. If you know you are owing school fees, walk out.
8. On you knees everybody
9. You are not going for break, we need to finish the notes
Re: Which Of These Sentence Gave You Joy Or Sadness When You Were In School by princeemmma(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
As for me i love no 1 and 5, me i like ball very well, once is almost 11:30 we don dey remove our socks and sandal small small, the bell ring like this, we go run out

No by 5 dey give every student joy the most

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Graduate Assistantships In The United States / How To Prepare For IELTS Examination Seven Tips / Data Analyst Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.