Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

‘why I Chose Okowa Over Wike Despite Party’s Nod’ Atiku Explains - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘why I Chose Okowa Over Wike Despite Party’s Nod’ Atiku Explains (1547 Views)

Newsbreak: FG Gives A Nod To Ondo Deep Sea Port, Releases Operating Licence / 2023: Dogara, Umahi, Others Get Apc’s Nod To Contest Elections / I Chose Night Club Over Priesthood To Enjoy Life— Olumese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Chose Okowa Over Wike Despite Party’s Nod’ Atiku Explains by Afrivogue123: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
• Okowa: Atiku has answers to Nigeria’s challenges, Wike won’t be disappointed
• Atiku had the final say, Ayu clarifies • Secondus congratulates Atiku, Okowa
• Okowa betrayed ‘Asaba Accord’ of Southern governors, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Afegbua react

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar’s decision to pick Delta State governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, as his running mate, was long in coming despite the several detours to yesterday’s official proclamation.
At the party’s national caucus meeting attended by three other governors and other prominent leaders of the party, Atiku said Okowa’s choice was a very difficult decision in view of the fact that Read more: https://afrivogue.com/why-i-chose-okowa-over-wike-despite-partys-nod/

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To A Thread On Nairaland / Have You Heard About The Four Human Temperaments? Lets Talk. / I'm New To The Nairaland, Need Help On How To Use The Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.